Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar (21795 Views)

Bandits From Neighbouring States Terrorizing Anambra - Obiano Tells Buhari / Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by okpalaAnambra: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2020
HeadShot:
Nothing is happening in the East...

Buhari is aware...

What baffles me is why the governors of the region are quiet.. especially the baboon in Enugu
I'm from Anambra but the truth is that the problem is Anambra.. A curse was placed on anambra.. Anambra is cursed Osu state that's why they're bad roads everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Ewuhausa01: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2020
Redcrafton:
Honestly this is becoming a joke.

This important road linking Enugu state capital and Anambra state capital through to Onitsha, the biggest commercial city of Anambra state has been under reconstruction since 1999.

What is going on in this country?

Why is it that no federal project is ever completed and commissioned in SE since 1999?

And for crying out loud, the region is a not big like others, especially in the north.
Honourable abeg off mic
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Mathantics: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2020
Hmm
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by anonimi: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
mbahdi:
U mean d 5% region

Created by the Divider-in-Chief, Barawo Bubu, of the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411492_buhariunity_jpege6b944865fd28349d890aa9f1f00fb23

How I brought RUGA to Abia, by Orji Kalu

THE controversy trailing the aborted establishment of RUGA settlements for Fulani herders in parts of the country may be far from over.

Senate Chief Whip, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, on Friday said that the apprehension being expressed over the plan by the Federal Government to create Fulani settlements for herders under the acronym name of RUGA was misplaced.

He told reporters in Abuja that he established a successful RUGA settlement in Abia State when he was governor of the state in 2001.

The controversial cattle market, he said, is located in Lokpanta, Umunneochi Local Government Area, along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway.

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-i-brought-ruga-to-abia-by-orji-kalu/

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9998033_fbimg1565201480668_jpeg72c6e6b1dc5518048013cd5e1d504a16

3 Likes

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Mathantics: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm from Anambra but the truth is that the problem is Anambra.. A curse was placed on anambra.. Anambra is cursed Osu state that's why they're bad roads everywhere

Be proud of yourself.

Muhammedian pig

3 Likes

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Abia1stS0N: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2020
This is a working governor unlike our useless fat incompetent Abia governor. I am ashamed of being an Abia indigene because Abia state is such a disgusting sewage pit toilet. The worst state in Nigeria is Abia state
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by proclinician: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2020
mbahdi:
U mean d 5% region

I think say you don commit suicide as they no give u money for ur bike, u still de alive?
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Millimann: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2020
SmartPolician:
That's the most terrible Federal road in the region

It's even a shame that it is a Trunk A road

I hate this system of government.

Everyone will have to beg the president to execute the federal projects in their domain

Honestly, the calls for restructuring must not stop.

So sad.
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Abia1stS0N: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2020
HeadShot:
Nothing is happening in the East...

Buhari is aware...

What baffles me is why the governors of the region are quiet.. especially the baboon in Enugu

Enugu gov is by far better than what we have in Abia state. Just look at the FLYOVER being done by Okezie for over 5yrs. Abia state is cursed hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Mathantics: 8:36am On Oct 07, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Enugu gov is by far better than what we have in Abia state. Just look at the FLYOVER being done by Okezie for over 5yrs. Abia state is cursed hahahaha

Muhammedian pig.

You're not from Abia

3 Likes

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Abia1stS0N: 8:37am On Oct 07, 2020
Mathantics:

Muhammedian pig.

You're not from Abia

Nwa Aba na me
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by GideonVIBES(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2020
SmartPolician:
That's the most terrible Federal road in the region

It's even a shame that it is a Trunk A road

I hate this system of government.

Everyone will have to beg the president to execute the federal projects in their domain

Honestly, the calls for restructuring must not stop.

Hmm! you haven't seen Nnewi/Okigwe Highway. Children play on the road these days.
That road used to be one of the busiest Federal Roads in the East; linking Anambra to Imo via Oba juntion - Okigwe.
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Royalfurnitures: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Same road APC and their supporters claimed has been completed

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Mathantics: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Nwa Aba na me

Muhammedian pig how far naa?

How is Kano today

4 Likes

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by money121(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Kestolove(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Go ND meet nnamdi kanu to cum ND do it for u...y did buhari give dix Igbo governor audience
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Ogbuu101: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2020
Redcrafton:
Again I ask those who claim that restructuring or autonomy will not change anything.

But honestly if the SE region were to be on their own, is it thinkable that this road and other federal roads like Enugu-Portharcourt, the international airport, the Niger Bridge Onitsha will not have been completed in ages?

This is amazing and unbelievable.
Tell them oo.
Only one Nigeria can be responsible for such a critical road being in such a terrible state.
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Wickedtruths: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2020
Road that SE leaders said GEJ had completed.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by sammuell(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Obiano is very useless

NOTE:: please don't mention me, am not feeling fine embarassed embarassed
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Queenserah26(f): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2020
True
Guyman02:
But APC miscreants led by Laurita Onochie claim that PMB has reconstructed all the dilapidated federal roads in the SE for which they are not appreciative and even called them ingrates.
I was on that road recently and it was a nightmare. The driver was fatigued from doing mental calculation of where to put his tyres so that the vehicle doesn't sink.

Many Igbos and other Nigerians from the SS regions don't travel home except for very important events because of the state of federal roads in that region, it's a shame that after 60 years of independence we can't connect the country effectively with good road networks.

You can't have National unity when a citizen in Zamfara cannot travel safely anytime to Enugu or Ogbomosho to understand the way of life of people on the other side.
Nigeria just celebrated the worst independence day in years it's because of failures like this
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Jonathan39: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2020
Cry more. Nnamdi Kanu is the king of the East
Kestolove:
Go ND meet nnamdi kanu to cum ND do it for u...y did buhari give dix Igbo governor audience
Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2020
This is when you wil realised that this APC government is far better than pdd in terms of infrastructural development compare to PDP of 16 years yet no good road or rail projects until this government came in.

The only reason people are blaming this government or seems like they hate this government is
is of 4 things
1. Too much expectations from Mr president
2.they are always wasting their energy and time blaming their predecessor which I so much detest too
3.wrong timing of removing the subsidy and some hikes wen the citizens are facing so much hardship.
4. Insecurities but I doubt it if that can ever bee totally eradicated cos it is all politics.
Redcrafton:
Again I ask those who claim that restructuring or autonomy will not change anything.

But honestly if the SE region were to be on their own, is it thinkable that this road and other federal roads like Enugu-Portharcourt, the international airport, the Niger Bridge Onitsha will not have been completed in ages?

This is amazing and unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by HeadShot: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Sctrach face people are always behind me

1 Like

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Redcrafton: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
This is when you wil realised that this APC government is far better than pdd in terms of infrastructural development compare to PDP of 16 years yet no good road or rail projects until this government came in.

The only reason people are blaming this government or seems like they hate this government is
is of 4 things
1. Too much expectations from Mr president
2.they are always wasting their energy and time blaming their predecessor which I so much detest too
3.wrong timing of removing the subsidy and some hikes wen the citizens are facing so much hardship.
4. Insecurities but I doubt it if that can ever bee totally eradicated cos it is all politics.

This is why restructuring is urgently required so that regions can do things that affect them most.

If there was autonomy, the eastern leaders can take world bank loan, build their roads and TOLL them. I am sure their people would like good roads and would be happy to pay for it, than what we have now.

At the moment the evil unitary system makes it hellish for citizens to enjoy life as the governors have to go to Abuja to beg the president. The president can do whatever pleases him like taking a loan to build rail line up Niger republic border, while his own citizens in other part of Nigeria are in pain of very bad governance.

It should be noted that this APC government are not to be entirely blamed for this, but also and mainly PDP.

It took less than 4 years to build that road by the military, but is now taking like 21 years to make it usable.

This is not happening!!

Are we human beings in this part of the world?

This used to be a a beautiful six lane express.

Most travelers and traders from the entire north use the road to visit Onitsha arguable to biggest market in Nigeria...and the leaders don't care.

Common man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by twilliamx(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2020
Redcrafton:
Honestly this is becoming a joke.

This important road linking Enugu state capital and Anambra state capital through to Onitsha, the biggest commercial city of Anambra state has been under reconstruction since 1999.

What is going on in this country?

Why is it that no federal project is ever completed and commissioned in SE since 1999?

And for crying out loud, the region is a not big like others, especially in the north.

I thought Jonathan did all the roads in the east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Rugaria: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2020
Fashola is intentionally destroying the SE by appropriating budgeted funds for se projects without using the same funds for the projects they were earmarked for... Fashola has commissioned only one project in the whole SE and tht is Ziks graveyard. That man is evil

1 Like

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Redcrafton: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2020
twilliamx:

I thought Jonathan did all the roads in the east

When did your folks lied to you about this?

Did they also tell you that Obasanjo completed it?

Just as this government said it has been completed..

https://www.nairaland.com/3619064/reconstruction-enugu-onitsha-expressway-lauretta-onochie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Golan007: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

Yes because we complain and don't fool ourselves believing what we are not

Re: Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar by Golan007: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2020
Rugaria:
Fashola is intentionally destroying the SE by appropriating budgeted funds for se projects without using the same funds for the projects they were earmarked for... Fashola has commissioned only one project in the whole SE and tht is Ziks graveyard. That man is evil

Long may it continue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million / Jonathan: We Didn’t Completely Plug The Loopholes In Fight Against Corruption / NDLEA Captures Two With Drugs Concealed In Cray Fish, Cereal Packets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.