Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Share Your Experiences With FSARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experiences With FSARS (240 Views)

Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. / FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos / Police To Conduct Psychiatric Test On FSARS Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences With FSARS by chatinent: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2020
The Sarz quagmire is everywhere! Have you been intimidated by any Sars operative?

Please share your experiences.
Re: Share Your Experiences With FSARS by Davash222(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2020
Had several experiences with them but the one that is evergreen in my memory is my experience with them in Owerri. Wasn’t easy for them and for me also. Was like an action movie mixed with comedy.

They don’t even care if your phone is locked or whatever cos they do go with Hi-tech guys that can unlock your phone within 30 seconds. After their normal intimidation, making us look like wanted criminals on FBI list, they succeeded in unlocking my phone.

Hoping to see Hangout, WeChat, Google Translate and all that, they met different types of mojos. One asked “ O boy, wetin you dey use all these videos do” told him, that’s what’s keeping me happy in this country.

The disappointment on their faces gave me joy.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences With FSARS by YoonSung20: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Its not a good experience
Re: Share Your Experiences With FSARS by chatinent: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2020
YoonSung20:
Its not a good experience
Share yours oo
Re: Share Your Experiences With FSARS by dangermouse(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2020
T

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Logic Why SARS Unit Should Be Scraped / Endsars: Why It Must Be Now / TENSION! Nigerian Youths Address President Muhammadu Buhari In An Open Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.