Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

You Are A Mother And Kids Are Killed Bysars Everyday,shame On You”– Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are A Mother And Kids Are Killed Bysars Everyday,shame On You”– Wizkid (360 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie / 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Mother And Kids Are Killed Bysars Everyday,shame On You”– Wizkid by correctkidabc(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2020
Nigerian singer was trending on social media after he asked President Muhammadu Buhari to face the probelem in his country and forget about sending American president Recovery Message,

lol a 77 year old man is not young ma.. You are a woman and a mother and kids are getting killed by police/sars and this is all you have to say? shame on you!!! shame on you!! I am a father and age has nothing to do with demanding for a better governance in my country!! - Wizkid replies President Buhari's aide Lauretta Onochie
Source:https://www.correctkid.com/you-are-a-mother-and-kids-are-getting-killed-by-sars-everydayshame-on-you-wizkid-blast-buharis-aidelauretta-onochie/
Re: You Are A Mother And Kids Are Killed Bysars Everyday,shame On You”– Wizkid by Jafar1: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Tell them...
Abi is buhari not an old man before?
Re: You Are A Mother And Kids Are Killed Bysars Everyday,shame On You”– Wizkid by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2020
Before buhari took over ..pancakes and moi-moi were smoother than her face.buhari took over,her face became smoother than the pancakes and moi-moi...and e no shock her.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Attack Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun For Giving Laycon N5m, House / #ENDSARS: Mr.macaroni, Protesters Spend Night At Lagos House Of Assembly (photo) / Birthday Shoutout To Nollywood Legend Of Our Time Kenneth Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.