Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) (57131 Views)

Two Children Abducted In Benue Found Dead (Photos) / 10-year-old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father Battles To Regain Her Sight-video / Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xisnin:

It is justice ministry who okays cases.

You overestimate the police.
Their primary approach is to push "settling in-house" in cases such as this.
They hate going to court.

Point of correction bro, say it the way it's. You overestimate 9ja police.

Their counterpart in the western world are not court shy.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oh lord!! Some humans are demons!!!
How does a penissss get erect seeing a young girl as this, it still stayed erect even with so much blood around.
God, please forgive that young man.
The law must take its course though
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Maxymilliano:

It is the duty of the police to charge the suspect to court, not the family.

And cases such as this is not something that can be easily swept under the carpet once it is reported to the Police Authority, no matter how lax they can be sometimes.

When the police has collected egunje and come up with sermon of forgiveness?

Good morning nigeria.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
DennisEche:
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN NIGERIA, ONLY TODAY MORE THAN TWO RAPE CASES HAS GRACED THE FRONT PAGE.

Meanwhile many are not reported.

You can imagine.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by henzy4life: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
bewla:
wasteful people everywhere
how much does ur E-COMMERCE cost?
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by nnamdi640: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Why is rape becoming the order of the day in this country,hope there is nothing behind the evil act
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by TissuePaper: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
I don't understand, is their dick made of razor blades
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by dex4sure: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Serve this punishment to all rapists

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
until rapists and their accomplices start getting the death penalty - nothing will change

It is unfortunate that all the Governors in Nigeria will refuse to sign a Death penalty for murderers and rapist because of some stupid superstition. Illiterates in power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Edwardsmart: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Too bad of nigerian guys. I hate what i don't like. And this is one of them.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Freelance363: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
If a particular crime becomes too worrisom,too destructive,will it be so hard to pass law making it one punishable by life imprisonment,or even capital punishment?
Rape is no longer a case to be treated with gloves on,it now requires a good punishment before it can be curbed.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
JESUS CHRIST
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by chatinent: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
What a world!
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by ThreeEyedRaven: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
StacyO:
To even think that some send rape threat messages.
This earth I thought was habitable is gradually proving me wrong.
Can you take me back with you when you're leaving? embarassed
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Lilgabby(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
StacyO:

This your comment is weird man.
Its not weird ...why would he only decide to rape at that time of weather ... If no be Cold abi d rain...wetin e for be ?
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Okay, they can’t charge him to court why not use jungle justice for him angry
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
until rapists and their accomplices start getting the death penalty - nothing will change

It is unfortunate that all the Governors in Nigeria will refuse to sign a Death penalty for murderers and rapist because of some stupid superstition. Illiterates in power

They’re afraid to sign it because most of them are rapists also and might still rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Alaenyieby(f): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
If u cannot control ur sexual organs, ur sexual organs will control u.
Evil being patrolling as human being.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Tboyfrosh123(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
am i the only one who thinks the gal isn't 13. maybe she has collect money for the bang when she sees that this di*k is too big that why she change story
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Can you take me back with you when you're leaving? embarassed
grin grin Clyde found his Bonnie tongue

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lilgabby:

Its not weird ...why would he only decide to rape at that time of weather ... If no be Cold abi d rain...wetin e for be ?

I don't understand the English. sad

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
NwekeUG:
A 13-year-old girl lost lots of blood after she was brutally raped by a 20-year-old man in Wadata area of Makurdi, the Benue State capital, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that the profusely bleeding young girl, who sells a local delicacy in front of her house, was rushed to the hospital after the horiffic ordeal but her current condition is stated to be unstable.

According to activist, Ukan Kurugh, the suspect identified as Ali Usman has been arrested. However, the victim's family are under pressure to drop the case as they are poor and can't afford to go to court.

Narrating how the incident, Mr Kurugh said on Sunday evening, October 4, the suspect called the girl to bring him some food. On getting to his door, he dragged her into his room where he brutally raped her. Her scream alerted neighbours who broke into the apartment and found her covered in blood and almost lifeless.

Read details below:

https://www.facebook.com/100026958108478/posts/676649019910362/?app=fbl

Apart from the fact that rape is a form spiritual manipulations. I still think if all these sex enhancement drugs and concoctions and weeds is banned, cases of rape will drop.

A man will not have a wife or partner around and yet he is drinking sex enhancement concoctions.

Most men these days lacks discipline and dignity.

REAL MEN DONT RAPE
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Beautyaddy: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Another one and another one...it just never ends. sad

What is it with some Nigerian men and Rape in Nigeria

Are some of these men under some kind of sickness that is yet to be diagnosed

This is really, really Crazy!!! angry
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Wadata is Hausa/Fulani Area in Makurdi.

Why are these people like animals? undecided undecided undecided

them and paedophilia is 6 and 6
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by dasparrow: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nigeria: A nation crawling with pedophiles and rapists. Nigeria is not a safe country for women and girls. I feel sorry for anyone raising female children in Nigeria. The children stand a 98% chance of getting raped.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin
Clyde found his Bonnie tongue
Lol. This Clyde means business
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 08, 2020
dasparrow:
Nigeria: A nation crawling with pedophiles and rapists. Nigeria is not a safe country for women and girls. I feel sorry for anyone raising female children in Nigeria. The children stand a 98% chance of getting raped.
Stop saying nonsense. Who told you that 98% of girls in Nigeria are raped? Where did you come up with these rubbish numbers?
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Lilgabby(m): 2:57am On Oct 08, 2020
StacyO:

I don't understand the English. sad
If you no understand ...problem ti e niyen....
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Alaga2222(m): 5:04am On Oct 08, 2020
How do they derived joy in rape? cos I believe there is no fun in it....may God punish those Involve in this wicked act..
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 5:15am On Oct 08, 2020
I am tired of this country ooh.

I am tired of reading about rape cases against children. What did these innocent souls do to us to deserve this? cry

I am honestly tired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial / Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) / Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.