Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Lil Frosh's Contract Termination From Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) Was Overboard - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lil Frosh's Contract Termination From Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) Was Overboard (214 Views)

War Between Tunde Ednut And A Follower Who Claims He Received Money From Davido / Intel Needs Supports And Encouragement Not Termination From My View / How To Know When Your Debts Have Gone Overboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Frosh's Contract Termination From Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) Was Overboard by youngendy1(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2020
As Youths, We're Bond To Make Mistakes That We'll End Up Regretting Some days. Most Of Us Have Witnessed Assaults Worst Than What The Young Rapper Did To His GIRLFRIEND. Our MOTHERS Have faced Countless Assault By Fathers Who Possibly Felt That Was The Best Reaction For Them At That Moment.

It's Possible Lil Frosh Most Have Experienced Such Families While Growing Up. But As A Young Nigerian Youth Who's Trying Hard To Make A Name For Himself, I Think A Public Apology From Him And Suspension Would Have Been Best Than Contract Termination From His Newly Signed Label.

This Termination Might Worsen His Anger Towards The Young Lady Rather Than Make Him Feel Sorry For What He Did. Let's Not Forget, Something Must Have Triggered His Anger And We've All Been Victims Of Uncontrollable Anger Before.

In The same Label, Perruzi Including The DMW Boss Have Assaulted Persons Publicly Including Media Personalities.

All I'm Asking Is A Review On The Termination Of Contract As Other Punishments Can Be Assigned To Him. My Name Is Young Endy ✌

Source: www.youngendysblog.com

2 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh's Contract Termination From Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) Was Overboard by YoonSung20: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2020
OK ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh's Contract Termination From Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) Was Overboard by kingvick09(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Go and tell davido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh's Contract Termination From Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) Was Overboard by fourboys: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
if he has talent, he will succeed. He is already popular for the wrong reasons

(1) (Reply)

Glowing Skincare Products That Works In Nigeria / Checkout These Free Words Of Wisdom And Knowledge / Canadian Rapper, Drake, Joins #ENDSARS Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.