Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Intel Needs Supports And Encouragement Not Termination From My View - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Intel Needs Supports And Encouragement Not Termination From My View (223 Views)

Lil Frosh's Contract Termination From Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) Was Overboard / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / Words Of Encouragement To Move On With Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intel Needs Supports And Encouragement Not Termination From My View by macjurek(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dear MD,NPA-NIGERIA

Please for the interest of Standard and National Service by Professional Vendor of over thirty years experience in Revenue Collections judiciously,kindly give INTEL another chance by re-negotiating interest accural to her for 18% or more.

Also for the interest of standard not to be compromised ,kindly ask for the payments to be remiited cordiallly according to a win-win principle of contracts and procurement of service,

I know very well,from the Nigeria view, requesting for replacement of vendor now will be bad precedent for the Government and concerned Nigerians as witch hunting and bad omen for the opposition party.

MD, think about how many labour force that will be affected inclusive of the families, these one feeds and trains as parents.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

14 Cool Facebook Messenger Tips And Tricks You Should Be Using Right Now / RUGA: Make Or Mar For Yoruba / Armoured Vehicles For Sale And For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.