Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game (11721 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video / 4 Soccer Players Without Red Cards In Their Professional Careers / Ronaldo Has Scored A Goal In All 90 Minutes Of A Soccer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by amurx(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2011
haaa eeehhnnn 36 RED CARDS,
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by eros(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2011
Very funny indeed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by tlops(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2011
e no easy,
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by orgasm(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2011
when i saw d topic i knew it cud only happen in a south america country cos of their passion and craze for d game of soccer.
36 red cards. Omg,Is ludicrous.
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by mamagee3(f): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2011
That referee should be officiating a wrestling/boxing match not football.

36 red cards in one game, this is just ridiculous!
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by adanny01(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2011
Am left to imagine how he distributed the cards. Did he flash them 1 by 1 or just flashed every body at once?
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by davisjoe1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2011
that Referee is right, if you watch the video, you observe the following;
1. all the players got out of field of play at their own will even towards the dressing room just to hit back a substitute that came into the field to challenge the opponent.
By FIFA's rule, no player will leave the field while the game is on without the consent of the referee and the officials, so all the players fall short and this is punishable by the rule i.e 22 red cards
2. Almost all the substitutes and their crew got into the field while the game is still on and started hitting the opposition players.
By FIFA's rule , no team crew including the coach and the substitutes is allowed into the field of play without the consent of the referee and its punishable by the rule, so they all got their reds too.

FIFA WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO THE REFEREE,THEY SET THE RULES AND HE ENFORCED THEM AS THE REFEREE.

Conclusion: IT was the event that entered the referee Damian Rubino into the Guinness book of record.
KUDOS TO DAMIAN
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by Michjoe: 12:05am On Mar 05, 2011
i dey feel d ref,but he make a mistake, he 4 give even d commentator red card grin shocked
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by Chuckdee(m): 6:45am On Mar 05, 2011
davis-joe:

1. all the players got out of field of play at their own will even towards the dressing room just to hit back a substitute that came into the field to challenge the opponent.
By FIFA's rule, no player will leave the field while the game is on without the consent of the referee and the officials, so all the players fall short and this is punishable by the rule i.e 22 red cards
2. Almost all the substitutes and their crew got into the field while the game is still on and started hitting the opposition players.
By FIFA's rule , no team crew including the coach and the substitutes is allowed into the field of play without the consent of the referee and its punishable by the rule, so they all got their reds too.

FIFA WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO THE REFEREE,THEY SET THE RULES AND HE ENFORCED THEM AS THE REFEREE.

Conclusion: IT was the event that entered the referee Damian Rubino into the Guinness book of record.
KUDOS TO DAMIAN
Making sense.
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by ifyalways(f): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2011
Na Inside bush dem dey play their own footie ?  grin
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2011
davis-joe:

KUDOS TO DAMIAN

One of the few logical posts on this thread. You guys should indeed watch the video first, and you'd realise that the referee was justified in his actions.
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by ddippset(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2011
damn damn i swear i missed that game. that could have been the most exciting game i ever saw in my entire life. LMAO.
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by drax(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2011
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by RuuDie(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2011
Y'all hurling out yabs at the ref have probably never been in the middle of a stampede in Onikan - only then will u appreciate what that ref mighta been experiencing at the time!
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by megas(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2011
omo mehn dis referee is a G!!! grin
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by Olalimits(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
he is a maniac
Re: A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game by zionic(m): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2011
36 red cards =1 black card tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter / List Of Top 20 Richest Football Clubs In The World / David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.