Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter (11718 Views)

Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up? / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by teeroy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
Earlier today, Super Eagles player Osaze Odemwingie ( @OdemwingieP ) had something similar to a meltdown when he surprisingly launched a personal attack on Coach Samson Siasia on Twitter.

"Unlike me my finishing in training today was good. Hearing something that Siasia is angry I left. He needs to think a bit or he got issues."

"Managed to play the official. A friendly in a empty stadium, struggling with an injury preferred not to play. And it became an issue"

The BBC soon caught on with the strory. See link. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/9442255.stm
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by AZCARES: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
angry He shouldn't have said that or probably in a polite way afterall, Siasia is his coach and he discovered him in the first place
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by Rossikk(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2011
Siasia please drop this fool.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by KDK(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
Drop this P.r.i.c.k.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by Xfactoria: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2011
Read the BBC report.

Sia1 should just do away with this fool! That is how he bursted out at Lagerback at the World Cup. What is he feeling like? So, he now wants to be choosing matches to play??

Besides, he lacks respect and has lost the one I have for him. Sia 1 has played at the highest level and not his mate by any standard.

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by anishe(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2011
There is sense in senselessness. i rest my case.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by cornflakes: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2011
its GEJ's fault!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by shadrach77: 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
AZCARES:

angry  He shouldn't have said that or probably in a polite way afterall, Siasia is his coach and he discovered him in the first place
that wasn't wise - very wrong - c chukwu discovered osaze  angry angry angry angry
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2011
he's a big f, oOl
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by MeGaStReEt: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2011
I want to believe this is a lie
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
cornflakes:

its GEJ's fault!

Yes ooooh. GEJ is responsible for spreading the buffoon virus in the air. do not be deceived it is not FRESH AIR, you will go Reeetarded once you inhale it.

Osaze, you suck monkey-balls  angry
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by mekay(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2011
its like this dude likes talking. Osaze go siddon jor
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by eros(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
Osaze is gradually losing it. He needs to put it together before he lets his pride or arrogance kill him.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by dtraveler: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
cornflakes:

its GEJ's fault!

I agree it's GEJ's fault.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by scottN(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2011
hw does GEJ fit into this equation?
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by OWOLAYEMO: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
You dont lashed out at your coach openly. Players in advance league that have gone that route were dealt with severely. Ozas, u gotta to apologise to Siasia, naughty boy!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by Jaybaba(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
Some very vocal people require even more careful management.
The lad is managing an injury and should not have been required to play the friendly.
The young man has demonstrated time without number that he is COMMITTED to the Super Eagles.
Siasia might have issues and we must not fail to also take note of that whilst condemning a player for going public about his private disagreement with his manager.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by saintneo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2011
silly boy -

how many leagues has he won - 0
how many goals - less than siasia
how many champions league has he won - 0
how many nations cup - 0
how many olympic gold medal - 0

Osaz should grow up and stop twitting rubbish, he and his co-senior players should learn that there are many more talents in the pool waiting to have their chance to shoot to glory.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by yiboboy: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^^ U beat me 2 it. Person wey never win anything sef don begin yarn! undecided
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by yomifoster: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2011
cornflakes:

its GEJ's fault!

Yes o I agree with you. Its GEJ's fault. Just like any man who is unable to impregnate his wife must hold Goodluck Jonathan responsible.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by yuzedo: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2011
Everybody don forget when Osaze dey give im all to the national team when other fools dey form big boy for their papa (mikel & co), Pls make una just free osaze, cos he can get away with whatever now, thats d reward for his previous committment and 100% efforts towards d eagles, That guy don try, this issue must've pained him, i mean he's still trying to settle in his club and make small impact b4 he leaves cos truthfully, time isn't on his side at 29yrs, He is one of d few "super" eagles we have. He shouldn't be forced to play wiv pain-killers for ordinary friendly and risk aggravating his injury, If u guys dont grab d workings of soccer, dont be quick to condemn, Osaze, we understand, we love u!  angry
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by scottN(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2011
yomifoster:

Yes o I agree with you. Its GEJ's fault. Just like any man who is unable to impregnate his wife must hold Goodluck Jonathan responsible.
grin grin grin no mind am jor!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by nearest(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
He was high on something, or why would he say that? This shows we definately need true professional players in the national team, players who will do the talking on the pitch not on twitter.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by Homonide: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2011
Osaze is fast becoming a player with an overbloated ego,and image of himself.it's just the kind the kind of comment that he can make,remember the lagerback comment?he should remember that no player is bigger than a serious coach,and unless he's ready to quit the international stage,which has by the way given him all his fame and success till date,he would do himself and his admirers a lot of good by thinking before talking.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by nearest(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2011
yuzedo:

Everybody don forget when Osaze dey give im all to the national team when other fools dey form big boy for their papa (mikel & co),  Pls make una just free osaze, cos he can get away with whatever now, thats d reward for his previous committment and 100% efforts towards d eagles,  That guy don try, this issue must've pained him, i mean he's still trying to settle in his club and make small impact b4 he leaves cos truthfully, time isn't on his side at 29yrs,  He is one of d few "super" eagles we have. He shouldn't be forced to play wiv pain-killers for ordinary friendly and risk aggravating his injury,  If u guys dont grab d workings of soccer, dont be quick to condemn,  Osaze, we understand, we love u!  angry
without the super eagles who would have known Osaze? Before the super eagles, he was playing for Bendel insurance of Benin, i'll want to say i disagree with you on the point that he was very committed to the super eagles, he was doing his job my dear, just like every other nigerian!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by ebeano1: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
Its not his fault. First it was" Siasia is not mature enough to be super eagles coach" now its"he needs to think a bit, " meaning Siasia doesn't think well if at all he thinks at all. hmmmmmm.

pppeeewww. na relegation threatened west brom fault
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by argent(f): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
I think its very rude of him to lash out at his coach
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by dbaba2: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
Now that's a very stupid thing to say to a coach coming from a player who plays in the best league in the world, Osaz, u should show some professionalism, top players don't hit out at their coaches/managers like that duh
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by NETGAIN: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2011
this is same way he attacked amodu after the nations cup, attacked lagerback

This boy is plain rude and has no respect

The most notable thing he has won in football is olympic silver and that was because siasia took him to olympic
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by comechop(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2011
wow why the internet outrage of osaze? kini big deal with what he says? before u rush to judge him, get ur facts straight.

chill out abeg. abi who is paying him? nfl or epl?
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by Erhagbe(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2011
Hi Osaze I like you very much and I will not want you to have Issues with your coach because I know that you are a disciplined player and Coach Siasia is known toi be a principled player so when next uuu have any issues try n settle it inhouse n not on media. Wish uuu guys well and congrats for the recent improvement.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by passyjango(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2011
See, Nigerians, because you played a few under-dogs and scored a few goals, you are now telling aggrieved players to go to hell. Soon they go hammer una and you will start calling for the head of Siasia as usual and looking for a new foreign coach. Nigerians how long with your romance with Siasia last? My guess is 3 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game / List Of Top 20 Richest Football Clubs In The World / David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.