Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

'I Am Confident To Turn The Situation Around' - Chelsea Keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Am Confident To Turn The Situation Around' - Chelsea Keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga (274 Views)

We’re Confident To Go Far And Make Nigerians Proud – Iwobi / Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos / Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Am Confident To Turn The Situation Around' - Chelsea Keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga by Okoyeaniche(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2020
Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga has sent a competitive message to new Chelsea goalkeeper Edouard Mendy, saying that he believes he can "turn the situation around" at the club to take back his place as the club's number one.

Kepa, who joined Chelsea for £71m in 2018, a world-record fee for a goalkeeper at the time has failed to establish himself in his first two campaigns at Stamford Bridge and has been dropped occasionally by Frank Lampard following a poor start to the season.

The 26-year-old Spaniard started Chelsea's two opening Premier League games against Brighton and Liverpool, but Frank Lampard was not fully convinced with his display and decided to go ahead with the signing of Edouard Mendy from French side, Rennes with the Senegalese goalkeeper now appearing to be Chelsea's first choice.

Speaking during an interview session after joining up with the Spanish national team for their international friendly game with Portugal, Kepa said he feels good, strong, and confident to turn the situation surrounding his career around to his favor.

"I feel good, strong, and confident, maybe not the dream and expected situation.

"We have to experience things like this during our career as footballers. I need to carry on working calmly.

"I am confident to turn...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: 'I Am Confident To Turn The Situation Around' - Chelsea Keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga by YoonSung20: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2020
you will soon get there

(1) (Reply)

Lookman Voted Fulham’s MOTM In Draw At Sheffield United / #endsars: Petition For Sports Men And Women To Boycott / Paul Pogba Quits Playing For France After President’s Remarks On Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.