Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) (58710 Views)

Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet / M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by Bimpe29: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
She is absolutely late for marriage and that gives latitude to the author of message.
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by Kingrefreshed: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw on Wednesday revealed that a fan proposed to her via direct message (DM) on Twitter, Igbere TV reports.

The 49-year-old shared a screenshot of the message from the unnamed fan who said he was saving to pay her dowry.

https://twitter.com/HenshawKate/status/1313750742948290560?s=19

An avid Twitter user, Kate regularly interacts with her followers with whom she shares details of her exercise and other routines.

She has acted in more than 200 Nollywood movies including Touch My Heart, The Harlot, Dangerous Silence and Canal Desire.

Rush and marry that man. Look at Laycon today! He Has a car,he's a landlord and 30 million Cash. Endorsement still dey pursue him
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by olanrele78674: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
:Drop your vanity and marry that wowoman She should marry face wowoman abu
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by Oluwauchebest(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Street hard. Let's secure the bag
Delay fit dey you know hustle self dey hard

Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by Yankee101: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Shoot your shot
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by Omezif(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tell him to continue saving for you if you can marry him or stop if you can't, or you have another thing in mind
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by juman(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
The interested fan should divulge more of his info to her.
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by Holumhidey(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Virginprincess what if i ask you to.....
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
RomanianNinja:
OMG! She actually posted my message shocked shocked
Your IP na legit be that.
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by virginprincess(f): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Holumhidey:
Virginprincess what if i ask you to.....
Ehn ehn, continue.
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by cray91(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
abi na
soberdrunk:
Mtcheeew!!! Isnor only fan its AC, mama sef wan dey hype herself angry
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by shekoduza: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
you find nah, despite you are 49 years.
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
When will some dumb Nigerians know the difference between dowry and bride price . undecided undecided
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by madjune(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Be a made guy and good looker.

Kate loses her head for those.
I sabi the lady wella.
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by greencard: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
99thEnemy:
When will some dumb Nigerians know the difference between dowry and bride price . undecided undecided
weldone oo.
U that know the meaning

U have made it in life for knowing the meaning

Oya go and use the meaning to buy indomie
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
This one don expire
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
greencard:
weldone oo.
U that know the meaning

U have made it in life for knowing the meaning

Oya go and use the meaning to buy indomie

Oya, come and sell indomie for me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by newdetailsoper: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
can convert your website into android webview app for 4000 naira and upload it on playstore.

I can also teach you how to convert website into android webview app.This is a 4 days online training.

Cost: 8500 naira.

Lots of websites are active.This is profitable if you can convert clients websites for them.

Note: No prior knowledge needed.Novice and website designers are welcome.

Pls check my signature for whatsapp number.
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by friday2011(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dat dude is dreaming... Someone should wake him up...

If you are saving for dowry... Then when you finally marry her, you will do robbery to put food on her table.

Idiot.
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by blasterman(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw on Wednesday revealed that a fan proposed to her via direct message (DM) on Twitter, Igbere TV reports.

The 49-year-old shared a screenshot of the message from the unnamed fan who said he was saving to pay her dowry.

An avid Twitter user, Kate regularly interacts with her followers with whom she shares details of her exercise and other routines.

She has acted in more than 200 Nollywood movies including Touch My Heart, The Harlot, Dangerous Silence and Canal Desire.

e dey sweet this aunty

2 funny
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by hamtabfawaz(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hello Nairalanders & guest
Am an interior Designer : I design your space
I offer services like : •POP & Interior painting •installation of 3D panel, 3D/wallpapers, wooden & Laminated floor •Themes Creation with Lightning , LCD Panel & floating shelves.

Please Support My Hustle.....
Call or WhatsApp : zero7zero169611zero1

Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by Okoroawusa: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
My kind of woman... physically
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by dave4rella(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin

Simp
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by JIMMY1393: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Leo81:
The Guy before me.....
You no dey rest.

Benhope? I'm sure you meant slawomir but almost 5 guys don't already post before you finish typing abi lol
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by Fash20: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
God forbid... I rather not marry if only women like her exists on the planet
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by favy19(f): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Flame4chi:
grin
lols
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by favy19(f): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
let her give him a chance o who knows?
Re: Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) by OmoBaale1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
IamHeWrites:

Tomorrow get belley, witch no fit abort am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Tonto Dikeh Dances With Her Cosmetic Surgery Body, Fans React (VIDEO) / Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.