Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) (2634 Views)

‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe / DSS Leaked Letter On #ENDSARS Protest. Please Warn Your Loved Ones / Edo 2020: I Will Announce My Next Line Of Action Very Soon - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki, has written businessman Idahosa Okunbo, to sympathise with him on his ailing health.

In a leaked letter obtained by this medium, Governor Obaseki expressed his respect and good wishes to the Benin born businessman.
See letter

Captain Dr. ldahosa Wells Okunbor
38 Aiguobasinmwin Crescent
GRA Benin City
Edo State
6th October, 2020

I am deeply sorry to learn about your health challenge. I most sincerely sympathize with you on this unfortunate development and want to assure you of my fervent prayers for your quick recovery.

I assure you that my household and all your well-wishers would continuously have you in prayers in this trying time.

It is most imperative that everyone respects your person and privacy at this
time.

On behalf of the government and people of Edo State, kindly accept my best wishes, as we are hopeful that God Almighty will restore your health soonest.

Yours Sincerely,
Godwin Obaseki
Governor, Edo State

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by KingstonAyo37: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by Amotolongbo(f): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Pray for your enemy.
Obaseki is kindhearted.

May he be healed to witness this administration of his enemy

10 Likes

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by TechyMm0: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
cool

The ingrate has finally gotten his so much wanted 2nd term, except Pre Election court cases get him flinged out like Ihedioha

Now he is having a sober time rethinking his decision of biting many fingers that fed him

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by Righteousness89(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
That's how it should be..

We may not agree on Everything
Nevertheless Human Sanctity must be Preserved..

Let Love Lead..

3 Likes

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by ngadaAwo: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

The ingrate has finally gotten his so much wanted 2nd term

e pain am well well

16 Likes

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by TechyMm0: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
Silence is the best answer for a fool especially the one up there... And I hope captain Hosa keeps silent too
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by Lipscomb(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
When are you seeking for political office? Or you will be saying yes sir yes sir for life. Well I know you very well you don't have shame.
TonyeBarcanista:
Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki, has written businessman Idahosa Okunbo, to sympathise with him on his ailing health.

In a leaked letter obtained by this medium, Governor Obaseki expressed his respect and good wishes to the Benin born businessman.
See letter

4 Likes

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by daddytime(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Is this post-election sickness or what?

Abeg make una help me check on that ogre tailor.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by bolaayenimo: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
l heard the guy lost over N50billion on that election

5 Likes

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by Maxymilliano(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Build walls, not bridges.

Nice of the governor for imbibing the spirit of sportsmanship.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by osamz007: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AS YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by Racoon(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Seems the defeat suffered by his favourite candidate in the Edo no be Lagos tsunami have inflicted sickness upon him.Well, it is magnanimous of Governor Obaseki to wish him well because you dont wish your enemy well.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by ican2020: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
I support the governor, get well soon cause your are child of the most high

2 Likes

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by Judeerons32: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Seriously what is wrong with Tonye? What kind of letterhead is that? Using government house address and that letterhead?
Aliens carrying Edo matter on their heads. It may interest you to note Capt does not even reside in Benin even though he is a great son. Elections are over. People like you should not continue to water the seeds of bitterness among Edo people. His spokesman has said it is a wicked rumour. Why do you people wish him harm. Is it a crime to support an opposition?
Waste of a young man.
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by braveboi4life: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
We know what captain did and how he bankrolled iyamu, But obaseki why release this to the press if not for political reasons angry
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by ojaysam25(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
I laugh in Swahili....grin
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by drskyfly007(m): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

The ingrate has finally gotten his so much wanted 2nd term, except Pre Election court cases get him flinged out like Ihedioha

Now he is having a sober time rethinking his decision of biting many fingers that fed him

Move on bro!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by TechyMm0: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
drskyfly007:
Move on bro!

Move on from what

Obaseki sending a letter to the press wishing captain Hosa sickness, even when the man has said he isn't sick

Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by Lipscomb(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
What do you mean.
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by slivertongue: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
get well capt.
I hope its not as a results of the defeat in the last election
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by kahal29: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Executive Governor writing with ordinary letter headed paper? Hia
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by Web2020: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Captain Hosa billions investment on Ize-Iyamu is gone. Hence, his failing health. Omashe o!
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by ijeawele23635: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
l heard the dude lost over N50billion on that reelection
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by Web2020: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
kahal29:
Executive Governor writing with ordinary letter headed paper? Hia
The letter is a personal one. He is writing to him on his personal capacity not an official letter. Go to school, no na to.follow Karbaka
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by Web2020: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
braveboi4life:
We know what captain did and how he bankrolled iyamu, But obaseki why release this to the press if not for political reasons angry
Did you read were they said Obaseki sent the letter to the press? I only read that the letter was leaked to the press.
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by Freestainworld(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
real men knows their onions
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by IamWonderful: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ok
Re: ‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Why is the victory still bitter in your mouth. Get over it..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread: Biafra Heroes Day. Share Pictures Of Your Sit At Home Action / Exclusive Picture Of BAT With His Cartel Partners / Sir Humphrey Nsofor - Why We Impeached Obi As Anambra Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.