Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why Is There Always One Envious Person Among Siblings - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is There Always One Envious Person Among Siblings (418 Views)

Why Are Black South Africans Always Envious Of Nigerians Because We Don't Hate / BUA Group Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu’s Envious War Against Aliko Dangote / Two Siblings Died In Akwa Ibom On Their Way Coming Back From Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There Always One Envious Person Among Siblings by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
In my family I am the 2nd son, but my elder brother has been so envious of me right from when we were small. Presently he doesn't talk to anyone in the house; he has said a lot of unprintable things about me behind my back just to make people and family members despise me. I seem to be doing better than him(even though I don't see myself as such), he gets really angry whenever my mum tells anybody what I did or bought for the family, he has really said things about me that even outsiders have never talked about me in that manner. Right now I am really not comfortable with him cos I have the feelings that he may harm me if he gets the opportunity. Please fellow nairalanders, I really need ur advice as to how to handle this issue cos I really feel bad each time I think about this.
(On behalf of a friend)
Pls mod help move to front page.
Lalasticlala,
Mynd44
Re: Why Is There Always One Envious Person Among Siblings by Bossose(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
ENVY, COMPETITION has always been part of humans irrespective of the fact they might be your family members. Do your best for your family and stay out of his way, don't get provoked or angry. Know that he's only jealous because you are a responsible person. The reason people are jealous is because
1. They want to be you

2. You're doing well

3. They can't be you .

As for harming you, stay away from physical altercations with him so he won't stab you
Then do not eat anything your eyes did not see from cook to cooked. These are the only ways he can get you

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Always One Envious Person Among Siblings by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bossose:
ENVY, COMPETITION has always been part of humans irrespective of the fact they might be your family members. Do your best for your family and stay out of his way, don't get provoked or angry. Know that he's only jealous because you are a responsible person. The reason people are jealous is because
1. They want to be you

2. You're doing well

3. They can't be you .

As for harming you, stay away from physical altercations with him so he won't stab you
Then do not eat anything your eyes did not see from cook to cooked. These are the only ways he can get you
Thank u I really appreciate. What baffles me again is that he claims to be born again.
Re: Why Is There Always One Envious Person Among Siblings by osamz007: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
NOT IN OUR FAMILY ABEG. NO USE YOUR WAHALA GENERALISE OGBENI
Re: Why Is There Always One Envious Person Among Siblings by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
osamz007:
NOT IN OUR FAMILY ABEG. NO USE YOUR WAHALA GENERALISE OGBENI
Ok
Re: Why Is There Always One Envious Person Among Siblings by Bossose(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

Thank u I really appreciate. What baffles me again is that he claims to be born again.

That's he's way of trying to convince the people he talks bad of you to. They will see him as born again and take his word for it.
Re: Why Is There Always One Envious Person Among Siblings by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bossose:

That's he's way of trying to convince the people he talks bad of you to. They will see him as born again and take his word for it.
Exactly
Re: Why Is There Always One Envious Person Among Siblings by Holumhidey(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
tongue Virginprincess
Re: Why Is There Always One Envious Person Among Siblings by virginprincess(f): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
Holumhidey:
tongue
Virginprincess
How does my name concerns the topic, come respect yourself oh.
Re: Why Is There Always One Envious Person Among Siblings by Holumhidey(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
virginprincess:
How does my name concerns the topic, come respect yourself oh.
Drop your opinion
Re: Why Is There Always One Envious Person Among Siblings by virginprincess(f): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Holumhidey:

Drop your opinion
I don't have any opinion because in my family we are one, we don't envy each other.

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: The #oyigbomassacre – A House To House Attack By Armed Men In Army Disg / Where Is Waec Office Located At Epe / #endsars Protest Resurface In Osun State, Youths Storm House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.