Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

So This Is My Lot... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So This Is My Lot... (374 Views)

What Is Wassapgains? It's a New Way To Get A Lot Of Whatsapp Status Views for Fr / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future / I’ve Fuc*ed A Lot Of Niggas” – Anto Tells Fellow Bbnaija Housemate, K. Brule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So This Is My Lot... by GreaterFuture(m): 5:57am On Oct 13, 2020
I don't know about you, but as for me, I can feel it that something serious is brewing in the country, in the neighboring countries and World over, we are in they beginning stages.
I am here early and awake this morning thinking to myself, so this how I will go not knowing what financial freedom feels like? Sad.
To those of you who are parents, especially to young children, parenting is not mainly about providing materially for your children. Being a parent is the toughest and hardest Job ever, cos you are grooming a full human being and individual with Emotions, feelings, a mind and freewill.
Building a healthy balanced emotional Human being is something most parents in these parts have failed miserably at.
You just have to give it your all!
You must never ever run out of patience. When you do, what that is in effect saying is "I just gave birth for the sake of giving birth"
So many unnecessarily wayward, imbalanced, damaged Youths out there, and the worse part is that many do not even know that they are.
Re: So This Is My Lot... by blackpanthar: 6:12am On Oct 13, 2020
GreaterFuture:
I don't know about you, but as for me, I can feel it that something serious is brewing in the country, in the neighboring countries and World over, we are in they beginning stages.
I am here early and awake this morning thinking to myself, so this how I will go not knowing what financial freedom feels like? Sad.
To those of you who are parents, parenting is not mainly about providing materially for your children. Being a parent is the toughest and hardest Job ever, cos you are grooming a full human being and individual with Emotions, feelings, a mind and freewill.
Building a healthy balanced emotional Human being is something most parents in these parts have failed miserably at.
You just have to give it your all!
You must never ever run out of patience. When you do, what that is in effect saying is "I just gave birth for the sake of giving birth"
So many unnecessarily wayward, imbalanced, damaged Youths out there, and the worse part is that many do not even know that they are.

Don't give up... being a painter in a country where people can not afford to build and those who can will not even bother to paint MUST BE VERY HARD.

I suggest you get super close to God and try a new profession. The world is controlled by MEDIA, TECH and ENTERTAINMENT. One of these can help you.
God bless your hustle bro
Re: So This Is My Lot... by chatinent: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2020
Rightly said.

It is just perseverance.
Re: So This Is My Lot... by GreaterFuture(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2020
blackpanthar:

Don't give up... being a painter in a country where people can not afford to build and those who can will not even bother to paint MUST BE VERY HARD.

I suggest you get super close to God and try a new profession. The world is controlled by MEDIA, TECH and ENTERTAINMENT. One of these can help you.
God bless your hustle bro
Thank you for your Concern and Kind words.
Well I do other things other than painting. What made me write all of this is that I lost my 2 Major SIM Cards and phone again yesterday, and retrieving them would be hard. My hope of clinching a deal I would use to settle my huge debts was on the two SIM cards and now that has.
These is just one of a Series of lamentation threads I have been writing since yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Try To Educate Your Dumb Bots, It's 2021 Stop Being So Mediocre / What I Did Today Earlier Around 3m / Google Pixel 5 Quick Sale. New.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.