Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC (38520 Views)

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo / Twitter Ban: Rowdy Session As Rep Members Walk Out Of Plenary Over Controversy / Buhari's EFCC Nominees: Senate In Rowdy Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by DEROXMAN: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin I love gbaja nothing sweet pass payback time
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by wingmanIII: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
jospepper:
To Gbajabiamila this is payback time abi?

Honestly I was shocked to read the speaker's response. What kind of idiots do we have as leaders?
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by otokx(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Some local governments in Rivers State it appears have been disowned, no development at all, in such cases what do you expect the politicians to tell the people? Etche, Omuma, Oyigbo plus some others are really suffering despite abundance of operating oil wells.

5 Likes

Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by otokx(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
DEROXMAN:
grin I love gbaja nothing sweet pass payback time

The way he said it confused PDP.

1 Like

Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by timefarm(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
There is no cause for that.

For your affordable smart watch, contact me on my signature contact
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by DEROXMAN: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
otokx:

The way he said it confused PDP.
Walahi what do you expect from a smart lawyer
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by Drone95(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by gethimon: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
We are here to serve you better book a massage session with us now

Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by Yebosola(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
jospepper:
To Gbajabiamila this is payback time abi?

Before nko? I beg leave them oh, they are 2 sides of same coin.
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by sunbreaker: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
akaahs:
Politicians been betraying people since 305 AD
why betraying? PDP and APC are the same. Please leave these people and plan better life for yourself
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by Onepeople: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ephraim nwuzi is a greedy man, he knows that no chance for him to contest for that position again he decided to decamped, it is the turn of omuma people, kelechi nwogu is likely to replace him , he decided to jump sheep,politicians and drama, the Chopin's must continue.
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by Bolajioladipupo: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Good
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by farem: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
APC and PDP are same thing

This has been your consolation for things like this. Had it be in reverse, it will be something like:
APC is fading gradually or
2023 is going to be super and other nonsenseS

3 Likes

Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by garfield1: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
wingmanIII:

Honestly I was shocked to read the speaker's response. What kind of idiots do we have as leaders?

What did you expect him to say? Cross carpeting is free
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by ZIAZI(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Eastlink:
A welcome development. I sight you Hon. Ephraim Nwuzi (Etched/Omuma Federal Constituency of Rivers).

Amaechi on the rise. Let those who get hear listen. Ameachi on the rise. More Rivers PDP members to follow.

If you know Rivers State very well, you'd know that the lawmaker in question just dug his political grave. He'd only survive this "IF" the APC would overthrow the PDP in 2023.

1 Like

Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by Chiboy484(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
When will this country get better?

1 Like

Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by sade38436: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
:pols been selling folks since 305 ADwhy selling? PDP and APC are the while. Please leave these folks and plan better lifestyle for yourself
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by Okoroawusa: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
farem:

This has been your consolation for things like this. Had it be in reverse, it will be something like:
APC is fading gradually or
2023 is going to be super and other nonsenseS
Hahahaha!

You know them well well

1 Like

Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by Eastlink(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
garfield1:

Yes,it is all about dislodging pdp in rivers but amechi must unite with magnus
You’re right though. Amaechi and Magnus must find a common ground. Even if it means Dakuku dropping his Gubernatorial ambitions. Whichever way they want to achieve it, all hands must be on deck to demolish Wike’s shenanigan.
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by Mires: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
garfield1:

Nwuzi is more relevant than old cargoes like parker and chidi Lloyd that joined pdp

Argue objectively. I am still wondering how Hon. Chidi Llord and Hon. Parker came into the discuss.
Show me the relevance of Nwuzi as it relates to Rivers politics and his federal constituency in particular. Look at Etche federal road and you are talking of Nwuzi being relevant. It is high time Nigerian youths reason objectively devoid of political sentiment. Politicians are not for your good for your record.

1 Like

Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by Eastlink(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
tonye33:
Does APC still exist in Rivers State?

If you stay in Rivers State you can attest that the only APC here is Amaechi and some of the aboki people sewing shoes and bags
Lol! Enjoy your delusion. Only Aboki? The luck Wike had in the last elections was that APC Rivers state was in disarray to which the PDP took advantage of.

If you people can panic over Awarra of AAC, what did you think would happen had Tonye Cole contested that election?
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by Yusman316(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Eriokanmi:
But why are our politicians like this? Same thing is happening in Edo right now with 6 members of the state law makers who were in the APC, including the speaker have announced their defection to the PDP. This one taya me oo. Are they really representing the interest of their people or themselves?
The Governor said there seats are vacant, now that they have decamped to his party we will see what happens next
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by brightleave(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
APC and PDP are same thing
but if na d other way round, u go talk different thing
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by writeprof(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Another distraction/diversion to avoid solving real problems of the land!
Re: House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC by otokx(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Meanwhile it appears a court just did some thing to PDP EXCO in Rivers State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me / NLC Releases Statement After First Day Of Strike, States Demands / Dolapo Osinbajo Steps Out In Sports Outfit For Morning Walk Against Cancer(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.