Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) (45587 Views)

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Governor Obiano Steps Out In A Youthful Attire (Pictures) / Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by AuntLaVIV(f): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie spotted with his grown up beautiful daughter as they walk down the street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH9Kwm0QFqY

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by nothingzpoil: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie spotted with his grown up beautiful daughter as they walk down the street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH9Kwm0QFqY

Lalasticlala

The nose na carry come sha.

Fine ghell.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by ManOfCompetence(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
she's looking good.....The nose is enough to confirm her as Yul's daughter

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by myBraine: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Unless we assume that she's pretty because she's the daughter of a celebrity, her beauty is still concealed especially by that cameraman that deprived us the privilege of seeing the assets of this tall, thick and elegant looking lady.

I'll oblige us to summon the courage to ignore her facial beauty. She's not got it and might never do. That nose is scary. How on earth will a young lady be in possession of that. The shape of her face is likewise too masculine for my liking. The jaw of a lady should either be facing SW or SE but hers is facing only south. The curvature of her nose also has a radius that doesn't start from the circumference and might never meet at the center under carefully analyzed geometric progression.

To the cameraman again, you'll be judge for depriving us the privilege of seeing the full glory of this endowed young lad.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by SmartProf(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
ManOfCompetence:
she's looking good.....The nose is enough to confirm her as Yul's daughter
A very reliable phenotypic test. This one no need DNA test.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by osamz007: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
FRESH GIRL
THAT NOSE SHAA, FAMILY SYMBOL

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Banmeallday: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
That GEh na original YELLOW......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
myBraine:
Unless we assume that she's beautiful, her beauty is still concealed especially by that cameraman that deprived us the privilege of seeing the assets of this tall thick lady.

I'll oblige us to summon the courage to ignore her face. She's not got it and might never do. That nose is scary. How on earth will a young lady be in possession of that.

To the cameraman again, you'll be judge for depriving me the privilege of seeing the full glory of this endowed young lad.

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by NobleAngell(f): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
myBraine:
Unless we assume that she's beautiful, her beauty is still concealed especially by that cameraman that deprived us the privilege of seeing the assets of this tall thick lady.

I'll oblige us to summon the courage to ignore her face. She's not got it and might never do. That nose is scary. How on earth will a young lady be in possession of that.

To the cameraman again, you'll be judge for depriving me the privilege of seeing the full glory of this endowed young lad.
LMAO. You're totally not nice.

18 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by JimmyDarmody: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
myBraine:
Unless we assume that she's pretty because she's the daughter of a celebrity, her beauty is still concealed especially by that cameraman that deprived us the privilege of seeing the assets of this tall, thick and elegant looking lady.

I'll oblige us to summon the courage to ignore her facial beauty. She's not got it and might never do. That nose is scary. How on earth will a young lady be in possession of that. The shape of her face is likewise too masculine for my liking. The jaw of a lady should either be facing SW or SE but hers is facing only south. The curvature of her nose also has a radius that doesn't start from the circumference and might never meet at the center under carefully analyzed geometric progression.

To the cameraman again, you'll be judge for depriving us the privilege of seeing the full glory of this endowed young lad.
God will forgive you sha

12 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by SpicyMimi(f): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
myBraine:

But then you can’t even create an ant.

42 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by afolarin60591: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
FRESH GIRL
THAT NOSE SHAA, FAMILY SYMBOL

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by dodilee(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
myBraine:

You day ment sir

30 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by orisa37: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
She is a Beautiful Princess.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Telegram234(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
cool
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Telegram234(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Fine geh. Omo she don ripe o.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Hoojay(f): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Beard growth oil dey o! grin grin grin

Lagos clients only abeg grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Fucknlbots: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by EMXTAN1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
She is preety... I have one sentence for yq,al Marry on time make ur children no call u grand Pa
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by money121(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Fucknlbots: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
i
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Rugaria: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
People wey marry on time... Una own better oo

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by WalkerMichael(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
see as she dey do like omo inu igo cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by pozehnani(f): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Cute like Daddy.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Enudapan: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Fine gel

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
The girl looks exactly like my future Wi-fi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo) / Ngige Looking At Obiano's Swag At Ekwueme's Burial (Photo) / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.