Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) (45579 Views)

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Governor Obiano Steps Out In A Youthful Attire (Pictures) / Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
myBraine:
Unless we assume that she's pretty because she's the daughter of a celebrity, her beauty is still concealed especially by that cameraman that deprived us the privilege of seeing the assets of this tall, thick and elegant looking lady.

I'll oblige us to summon the courage to ignore her facial beauty. She's not got it and might never do. That nose is scary. How on earth will a young lady be in possession of that. The shape of her face is likewise too masculine for my liking. The jaw of a lady should either be facing SW or SE but hers is facing only south. The curvature of her nose also has a radius that doesn't start from the circumference and might never meet at the center under carefully analyzed geometric progression.

To the cameraman again, you'll be judge for depriving us the privilege of seeing the full glory of this endowed young lad.

correct guy.
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
[s]
myBraine:
Unless we assume that she's pretty because she's the daughter of a celebrity, her beauty is still concealed especially by that cameraman that deprived us the privilege of seeing the assets of this tall, thick and elegant looking lady.

I'll oblige us to summon the courage to ignore her facial beauty. She's not got it and might never do. That nose is scary. How on earth will a young lady be in possession of that. The shape of her face is likewise too masculine for my liking. The jaw of a lady should either be facing SW or SE but hers is facing only south. The curvature of her nose also has a radius that doesn't start from the circumference and might never meet at the center under carefully analyzed geometric progression.

To the cameraman again, you'll be judge for depriving us the privilege of seeing the full glory of this endowed young lad.
[/s]

Your critical analysis of someone's look gave you away as a very insecure person.
Stop projecting your low self-esteem and physical insecurities on others.
Learn to love yourself first so that you can love others.
When you learn to appreciate your own beauty, you will begin to see the beauty in others.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by enemyofprogress: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
the thing just dey pain you enter bone. Next time you go manage your body well so that your Peter and Paul go still dey get leg to stand tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by tot(f): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Your critical analysis of someone's look gave you away as a very insecure person.
When you learn to appreciate your own beauty, you will begin to see the beauty in others.

I'm surprised he didn't put his picture up so we can all critically analyze him from up to down. As I said before, jobless fellow.
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by tot(f): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
[s]
enemyofprogress:
the thing just dey pain you enter bone. Next time you go manage your body well so that your Peter and Paul go still dey get leg to stand tongue tongue
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
I find Yul Edochie very attractive. His baritone voice is orgasmic.
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Oluwauchebest(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

.the guy is just to be funny grin grin grin grin try understand

I dunno about you but the thing make me laugh
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Dreyton36: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yul Edochie my good in law
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by eddyslim(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
myBraine:

You just got the attention you needed.. Wehdone
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Zinpat: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Daddy's look alike
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
pervert spotted

u go pee for pant
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Benega9(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
sweet girl
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
See her nose grin blood is thicker than water true true
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
even your moniker speaks volume tot abi na Toto grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by tot(f): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
[s]
enemyofprogress:
even your moniker speaks volume tot abi na Toto grin grin
[/s]
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by mikywonder(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dis man
Hope u know wat u are doing ��
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
abeg comot jo. Go look for customer to gbegbe you tonight abi no market tonight ni?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by tot(f): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
[s]
enemyofprogress:
abeg comot jo. Go look for customer to gbegbe you tonight abi no market tonight ni?
[/s]
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
I too have a very beautiful daughter though just 2,one day, I will like to walk with her this way till she becomes an adult
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Sweetcho: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
myBraine:

What are you yabbering on out how can one have a chin facing south east? Examples please so as you may educate us all or have i missed sarcasm somewhere
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Fresh25: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Damn it Nigga.. You are bad grin
myBraine:

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by KhingPaul(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
myBraine:

Wehdone sir. "geometric progression" abii? Be calming down ooh. Nawaooh.
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by purples25(f): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
She's so pretty. I like her eyes. Clear complexion too.
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by CSNg: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Na person husband!

Go and marry ya own
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmmm
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by PresidentJosh20(m): 1:21am On Oct 08, 2020
myBraine:

This one don pafuka oo.Na circle geometry you dey take analyse this girl like this?It is well.
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by hardon1(m): 5:51am On Oct 08, 2020
Telegram234:
Fine geh.
Omo she don ripe o.

grin grin See them devourers... She be mango ni grin
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 5:52am On Oct 08, 2020
myBraine:

Tufiakwa on the way some of you guys think. See how you objectified her. Every young girl is being turned into a sexual object at any slight instance and yet we wonder why rape cases against young girls is on the increase.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 5:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Oluwauchebest:

.the guy is just to be funny grin grin grin grin try understand

I dunno about you but the thing make me laugh

He isn't being funny.

If I write something similar to what he wrote about Messis son, you won't find it humorous. Try me.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by junketer(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2020
And just like I suspected, they were speaking English to each other. Igbo father and igbo daughter talking to each other in English. Nonsense.
Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:41am On Oct 08, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
who asked you smh

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

He isn't being funny.

If I write something similar to what he wrote about Messis son, you won't find it humorous. Try me.
you're just bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Nigerian Soldier Removing An Explosive Device Buried By Insurgents (photo) / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.