Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau (32027 Views)

Ahmad Bamalli's Installation As Emir Of Zazzau In Pictures / Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Nrmd: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Muftimenk:

If she pay you quote me let me know pls
Sadly she didn't,as I can't find her post again looks like it has been deleted.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by cardoctor(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2020
May your reign be long.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Dpsychologist: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Lavisha:
A king is supposed to be chosen by the gods not men. When men choses kings, corruption will thrive.
Welcome to democracy dear.
When sanusi lamido became emir of kano it was all Politics
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by bigtt76(f): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Padi-padi things ....the man worked in virtually all enterprises El-Rufai had his footprints cheesy

Doraty1:

https://twitter.com/GovKaduna/status/1313831580348055553?s=19

https://twitter.com/ahmed_bamalli/status/1313825003419336705?s=19
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Muftimenk: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2020
Nrmd:
Sadly she didn't,as I can't find her post again looks like it has been deleted.
i think mod have ban and delete her post
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Nrmd: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Muftimenk:
i think mod have ban and delete her post
That's sad though.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by adecz: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Niceman12:

Hausa people have already move on. They don't hold unto things that have already pass.

Yes, they have chosen to remain
slaves in their land forever..

That is why their 'masters' are sending
herdsmen to discipline them in the
mass killings of Hausa villagers all over
northwest Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Dagger111(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2020
No be this man get Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnics?
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Niceman12(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
adecz:

Yes, they have chosen to remain
slaves in their land forever..

That is why their 'masters' are sending
herdsmen to discipline them in the
mass killings of Hausa villagers all over
northwest Nigeria.

Many fulani have also fall victims to Fulani Herdsmen attacks so stop generalizing.

There are millions of good Fulani's.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Alfredjones1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
One nation, different cultures and traditions... while some appoint their king, some inherit the throne...

Tiv own worst, in Tiv Land traditional rulers are not inherited by their sons after their departed a total stranger takes over the throne.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Nrmd: 5:25am On Oct 09, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It / Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" / Bello: Masquerade Treks From Abuja To Okene To Celebrate Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.