Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau (32032 Views)

Ahmad Bamalli's Installation As Emir Of Zazzau In Pictures / Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Opeyemi95(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations sir.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by tnerro1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
I like the part where he said ‘ now my watch begins ‘ the man na current person grin

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Dpsychologist: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hoojay:
Congratulations!

Lagos clients, why i haven't seen your messages for beard growth oil

Lol beard growth oil. How sweat

Do You have beard repellant oil
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Harlargbe(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hello my people please kindly help me oooo
My WhatsApp account has been Hacked....
What kind I do please
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Chirowman(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by donprinyo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Real people that rigged 2015 election
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by aaking(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tumbulum:
Only Fulani's are good enough to be emir. I pity Hausa people. They have proven to be humble slaves of the Fulani

Pls enlighten us more. Hausas lost the battle through Islamic tactics which the fulani is using to gain access to ilorin and other regions
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by President99: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Masha Allah
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Welcome to the throne
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Lavisha(f): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Yes. In democracy he has that power.
A king is supposed to be chosen by the gods not men. When men choses kings, corruption will thrive.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by kenzysmith: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
I just knack ashawo I feel depress
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by adecz: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Emirs are a parasitic institution
that add no value to their societies
apart from taxing the helpless Hausas
to to enable the emirs live an idle
life of luxury.

The also enforce religious laws on
the Hausas to make sure they don't
get too independent or culturally
progressive.

The Hausas are also forbidden from
traditional rulership in their own land by
the emirate system..

Hausawa, when una go wake up &
reclaim una heritage of 'SARKI' from
your usurpers?? Una just dey there dey
chop goro & sugarcane!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Yenefer(f): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
DatAbujaBoy:
This people with their wahala sef
Another news
what people? Anyways They're not the causes of your misfortune
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by womenareapes: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Doraty1:

https://twitter.com/GovKaduna/status/1313831580348055553?s=19

https://twitter.com/ahmed_bamalli/status/1313825003419336705?s=19
appointing useless people from that useless religion!

when sanusi lamido was preaching the truth! them dethroned him!

I pray for lamido to give his life to Christ Jesus and leave that stupid religion for good

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by ElValiente(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Yenefer(f): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
adecz:

Emirs are a parasitic institution
that add no value to their societies
apart from taxing the helpless Hausas
to to enable the emirs live an idle
life of luxury.

The also enforce religious laws to make s
av u ever wondered why the british give power to the north
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by NigeriaB(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lavisha:
A gov appointing a King?!

wtf!

The matter weak me o
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by enemyofprogress: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
How that one take buy stout, fish pepper soup and gold circle condoms for me this evening? Mtcheeeeeew
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Tumbulum: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
aaking:

Pls enlighten us more. Hausas lost the battle through Islamic tactics which the fulani is using to gain access to ilorin and other regions
I really wish they can stand up and seek for self determination.
As for illorin i have no business with them. They have identity crises. Neither here nor there

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by ElValiente(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Yenefer(f): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tumbulum:
Only Fulani's are good enough to be emir. I pity Hausa people. They have proven to be humble slaves of the Fulani
and u are slave to alcohol and hard drugs
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by enemyofprogress: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yenefer:
av u ever wondered why the british give power to the north
pls tell me I really want to know why
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by ElValiente(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
tnerro1:
I like the part where he said ‘ now my watch begins ‘ the man na current person grin
GOT for life grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Lavisha(f): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
NigeriaB:

The matter weak me o
They are telling us that One Osun Gov appointed Ooni of Ife?!
Abokki na abokki, religion extermism don finish their brains
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by ElValiente(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
kenzysmith:
I just knack ashawo I feel depress

You will be depresser wen you found out she got STD mumu.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by LOVEGINO(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lavisha:
A gov appointing a King?!

wtf!
only in shithole country.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Tumbulum: 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yenefer:
and u are slave to alcohol and hard drugs
OK I drink beer together with fish berbecue and I like it but for the Hausas I wish them well in their servitude to the Fulani's
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Yenefer(f): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
enemyofprogress:
pls tell me I really want to know why
check out a podcast BBC history/Northern Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Thenorth(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Magajin gari yaci gari
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Benito25: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
The new Emir is a fan of Game Of Thrones..." Now my watch begins."
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Aboki99(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
I hope and pray that the new Emir's keypad predictor is to blame in his writing Alhamdulillah as "Alhamdullah". Otherwise, there is a big question mark on his ability to recite tha all-important surat al fatiha, which will make him unqualified to lead the knowledgeable people of zazzau emirate.
Re: El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau by Yenefer(f): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tumbulum:
OK I drink beer together with fish berbecue and I like it but for the Hausas I wish them well in their servitude to the Fulani's
Hausa and Fulani people are one and same people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" / Bello: Masquerade Treks From Abuja To Okene To Celebrate Him (Photos) / An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.