Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Adult Fantasy Writers Needed For BDSM comics - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Adult Fantasy Writers Needed For BDSM comics (536 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adult Fantasy Writers Needed For BDSM comics by skarab: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
If you are writer with a predilection for bdsm fantasies such as the sexual domination of saucy and haughty bimbos and other related kinks, then I wouldn’t doubt for a second you’re the perfect thinker to render into a full well-plotted story various comic ideas of mine which I’ve been having difficulty completing. In their respective working titles I have my stories lined up awaiting to be developed from their draft forms to a concrete storyline strictly intended for adult comic entertainment heavily centred on intense BDSM themes.

Fun and interesting, these undeveloped stories of mine generally exist as concepts requiring completion before they can be made into comics. That’s where you come in; to expand their main premise into a script-like format (scene / dialogues / action) which without, no panel-to-panel illustrations can be made.

* The job is simply to write for me. You will be renumerated per page.

* You may come up with your story, or pick any out of the several available concept of mine (but you must be one helluva good and creative writer like okrikaboi)

* The job does not necessarily require you must finish at once an agreed upon working title of mine that piques your interest before submitting...you may send as when ready!

In other words the job is as flexible as it does not require you taking weeks of brain cracking to come up with something solid. Because it takes time to develop a great story, you may send in as when available per page while quality time is invested on subsequent pages.

If you know you’re the right person for this job...don’t hesitate to use the in-build Nairaland contact button visible on every member profile and I’ll respond to your PM connected to your email in an instant!

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration / Hire Creative Content Writer / Do You Need an Experienced Writer for Unique/Professional Content? Get in Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.