Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration (524 Views)

2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects / I Am Looking For Writers For Long Term Work, No Research Needed / We Need A Professional Serious Writers For Long Term Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by trulyblessd: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
This is CLOSED. Thank you.

Hi there,

I am looking for professional writers for books (fiction and nonfiction), articles, and web contents to collaborate with for the long term.

Are you a writer whose work does not need rewriting? Do you ensure that your work is properly edited and proofread? Do you follow grammar rules, and provide 100% original work? Are you open to following instructions?

Please contact me with your writing sample at stopdrape@gmail.com. It would be nice if I could see a sample in each category, or you could let me know which one you are more comfortable writing.

I will be in touch.

Thank you.
Re: Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by Maskyy(m): 12:15am On Nov 15, 2020
trulyblessd:
Hi there,

I am looking for professional writers for books (fiction and nonfiction), articles, and web contents to collaborate with for the long term.

Are you a writer whose work does not need rewriting? Do you ensure that your work is properly edited and proofread? Do you follow grammar rules, and provide 100% original work? Are you open to following instructions?

Please contact me with your writing sample at stopdrape@gmail.com. It would be nice if I could see a sample in each category, or you could let me know which one you are more comfortable writing.

I will be in touch.

Thank you.
I sent you a mail.
Bennytechno

(1) (Reply)

Product Review Writer Needed / Nigeria Defence Academy Admission 2013/14 Last Batch Asistance-07031543819 / Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.