Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/8/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/8/2020 (187 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/12/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/8/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: DIVINE MERCY.

LINK: OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 10/8/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/8/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Thursday, October 8, 2020) -

*Divine Mercy*

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for Your mercy that endureth forever over my life; for it is by Your mercy that I have not been consumed.

2.Father, have mercy upon me, according to Your lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of Your tender mercies, blot out all my transgressions, in the mighty name of Jesus.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, let Your mercy prevail over every judgement of sin in my life and family lineage, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, single me out for Your mercy and let Your mercy locate me forever, today, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, release upon my life and destiny, the totality of Your mercy, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, by Your mercy, please, lead and guide me in the way to go, and, do not allow any iniquity have dominion over me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every door that the enemies and sin have shut against me, be reopened unto me, this month, by Your mercy, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, where I never thought I could reach in life, please, take me there, by Your mercy, in Jesus' name.

*10.Father, frustrate the tokens of liars over Nigeria, and make diviners against her peace, progress and prosperity, mad, in the mighty name of Jesus.

*11.I decree, in the name that is above every other name, every terrorist, and sponsors of terrorists in Nigeria, will not see the new year.

*12.Father, arise, and choke to death, all the enemies of Nigeria, who are trying to choke your children to death, and tear them into two, in the mighty name of Jesus.

13.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; plead his cause, fight his battles, and let all his enemies perish with history, if they fail to repent, in the mighty name of Jesus.

14.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

15.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

16.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
17.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/10/2020 / BREAKING NEWS: Are You All Right? / Are You Still Clinging To That Old Rugged Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.