Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai (2581 Views)

Oduduwa Nation Agitators Are Attempting To Disrupt Elections In The SW — IGP / Yoruba Nation Agitators Are Foolish – Aregbesola / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by Insidenaija: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Founder and president of Uma Ukpai Evangelistic Association (UUEA),Rev Uma Ukpai, has described the agitators of the actualization of Biafra as 'mad people'.

Rev. Ukpai made the disclosure while addressing Journalists in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom state at his ministry's headquarters, the Abia-born cleric condemned agitations for Biafra by the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) and the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

According to him, anyone agitating for the actualization of Biafra has actually confirmed the level of his or her madness, noting that hat everybody is mad, the difference only being in the level of madness.

“There will always be crazy people, even when people are seen to be normal. Whoever is agitating for Biafra shows the level of his madness, but everybody is mad, the difference is the level of your madness,” he said.

The Clergman, said he is disappointed that Nigeria at 60, he is disappointed there are still divisive elements holding the country apart.

He said, until Nigerians begin to love and respect another, it would not make any meaningful progress.

“In Nigeria we are all in a hurry to reach where are going to, so much so that we have no regards for others, no time for others and no love for others.

“As a nation until we love one another, we cannot notice one another, only when we love that which we have, that we can develop. But in Nigeria, we don’t care whether others eat or not.If we have no respect for one another, it also mean we don’t care whether others exist or not,” the cleric lamented.

Speaking on the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) general overseer's restructuring clamour Rev. Ukpai said pastor Adeboye is entitled to his own opinion.

"I don’t think that he (Adeboye) is not entitled to his opinion."

“He is a man of God and he must have seen what happened during the civil war, which would guide him in the deductions he made. But to me, everybody is entitled to his opinion.”

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/those-agitating-for-actualization-of-biafra-are-mad-rev-uma-ukpai/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by ACxxxMAN: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Too loud

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
This man has lost relevance maybe he is hoping this story or statement will bring him back to lime light

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by Joshmodest(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Those people asking all these men questions are the real mad people ....

Many of these men have nothing to offer advise concerned than spewing their concocted opinions on their altar !!!

I do not support any sort of division ,but saying the Biafra agitators have no valid reason for canvassing for division , is very foolish and sentimental of anyone saying so. . .

Mr pastor I hope you dey use advice , Next time if you're asked any question your brain can't comprehend instead of saying BS just tell them you have nothing to say !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by mcbreeze: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
All rogue pastors are in fear that Biafra will affect their business of emotional manipulation.

Sir, don't worry we will remind you this when the time comes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by Banmeallday: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Looking at his ugly face I can tell that when Biafra comes we will not allow him citizenship. We dont want a nation of physically and mentally Ugly people....

WHo is even asking him about Biafra anyway?

I’m sure after he made his “Mad” statements he went home and used bucket to wash his nyash in 2020......

Black people shaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by Xisnin(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Smart man.
He said it as it is.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by chiefolododo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Rev Uma Ukpai cannot call people "mad"

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by psucc(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
Though not sure he said so, he has never condemned the killings of his kinsmen but condemns the agitation for seccession.

Sha! When he is cruising around with such a convoy, how will he support those on foot

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by javaguru: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
na so pastors they take loose customers,

what am I even saying, this man is living in past glory, don't remember when last I heard from him, now he's adding salt to his injury.
Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
I saw inside naija and left with just this comment

You the zombies think since uma okpai said it, I should abandon Biafra because he uma okpai knows what's good for me because he's a man of god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by IamWonderful: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Of course, but it is unfortunate they don't know
Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by loveth360(f): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Can we see video of him saying it.

Until then i comment my reserve.
Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by fijinjesu92792: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
na so preachers they take cordon users, what am I even saying, this woman is living in over greatness, don't remember when last I heard from him, now he's adding sodium to his bruise.
Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by SLAP44: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Video or else
Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by PureGoldh(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dx topic get as e be
Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by Rugaria: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
This man has been organising crusades in the SE since I was in the primary school.. Gallivanting all over the planes of beautiful Biafra , teaching people how to tolerate poverty! His existence today is totally being subsidized with the resources of the abject poor. He drives through their squalid neighborhoods in his 4*4 without ever putting the retinue of failed politicians responsible for his flocks abject penury on the spot. He will rather keep quiet in the face of state terror.... You will never find them criticizing the "one Nigeria politicians" that have failed the east, but once anybody takes it upon himself to speak up? You see them pontificating from every space in their heads... Oga, right now, the east needs change! Very simple! We have been listening to your sermon for ages, maybe you may want to preach to Buhari, Obasanjo, Babangida and co..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Indirectly saying Nnamdi Kanu is mad cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by SLAP44: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Indirectly saying Nnamdi Kanu is mad cheesy cheesy

You're getting emotional again H.
Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by Afamed: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ukpai wouldn't have said it better. He's from Abia. And definitely he knows more than what most of us have been saying.
May God bless this great man of God.
Watch as the pathetic children of hate, will flood this thread now to attack the man

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by Afamed: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
The great man of God is from Abia. He definitely knows the truth.
From their coward runaway Diletor down to their online propagandists. All of them are mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Uma Ukpai knows that Nnamdi Kanu is a very useless human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by Afamed: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
Even their online miscreants, they are mentally unbalanced. They call a country a zoo today, tomorrow they want to become the President of that zoo.They called Apc an Islamic party next tomorrow,they want the Islamic party to zone their presidential ticket to their zone. They told us Covid 19 is scam, on Friday when Trump contracted Covid 19, they were the first to wish him well. Confused set of people

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by AIlahuAkbar: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Banmeallday:
Looking at his ugly face I can tell that when Biafra comes we will not allow him citizenship. We dont want a nation of physically and mentally Ugly people....

WHo is even asking him about Biafra anyway?

I’m sure after he made his “Mad” statements he went home and used bucket to wash his nyash in 2020......

Black people shaaaa
and what's wrong in using toilet to wash nyash?
Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by AIlahuAkbar: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Uma Ukpai knows that Nnamdi Kanu is a very useless human being.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
rev.uma ukpai won't make such statement
Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by Afamed: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
He's not a coward like una
Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by gidgiddy: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

Of course he wont say such a thing. The man is too intelligent to call the internationally recognised legal right of self determination an act of madness.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by HeadShot: 12:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:
Ukpai wouldn't have said it better. He's from Abia. And definitely he knows more than what most of us have been saying.
May God bless this great man of God.
Watch as the pathetic children of hate, will flood this thread now to attack the man

Yoruba Muslim
Why am I not surprised on your take...
Is this the Nigeria of your dreams where killings go on unabated... The nation is the poverty capital of the world... Yet you can't smell the coffee

Chanting Sai Barber and one Nigerian upandan
Aren't you ashamed...

Your Nigeria is a glorified shithole
A curse to humanity
An expired English contraption made to serve the political elites...

God punish all enemies of progress
God punish all proponents of demonic one Nigeria..
Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by HeadShot: 12:40am On Oct 08, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't throw any bomb on this forum

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Are Mad People — Rev. Uma Ukpai by HeadShot: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:
Even their online miscreants, they are mentally unbalanced. They call a country a zoo today, tomorrow they want to become the President of that zoo.They called Apc an Islamic party next tomorrow,they want the Islamic party to zone their presidential ticket to their zone. They told us Covid 19 is scam, on Friday when Trump contracted Covid 19, they were the first to wish him well. Confused set of people

Yoruba Muslim
Why are you doing even possible to be in the same country with these confused people??...

You're not ashamed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

50,000 LP members decamped to APC / Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV / Labour Party Lead With Wide Margin In Plataeu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.