Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV (2590 Views)

UK company's 'Yoruba' trademark sparks outcry / The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Gossiphub: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peter Obi is such a wise man!! My goodness!! Imagine how he trashed El-Rufai over his Nollywood comment without even an insult: Obi goes about selling only his Presidential ambition!!

REUBEN ABATI: El Rufai called you a nollywood actor to make fun of you. How do you react?

PETER OBI: No problem. I'm part of nollywood and that's why I want to improve our entertainment industry. Please, my fellow nollywood actors, vote for me. Vote for Labour Party.

Peter Obi also responded to El-Rufai's result permutations.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c2AtABOeJ0

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Gossiphub: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
See reactions below

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Gossiphub: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
This man is brilliant and stylish with his response to PDAPC urchins. You can't talk down on him and expect him not to use it as a means to strengthen himself and his commitment lol. They don't know what they're doing as they continue that path.

El-Rufai right now 😆

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Gossiphub: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The olodo speaking English like illiterate spare parts dealers that form his support base.

Imagine, even a kindergarten pupil knows "can be able" is mere tautology, no wonder he graduated with 3rd class in Philosophy.

Talking about being an actor, is this illiterate also aware the Actors Guild of Nigeria made a public statement condemning Elrufai for equating them to such an unintelligent character?

The Actors Guild of Nigeria said and I quote:

When you're done Wailing, lick your tears.

Zombie

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Momcherry(f): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Great man!

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by LeoDeKing: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
The olodo speaking English like illiterate spare parts dealers that form his support base.

Imagine, even a kindergarten pupil knows "can be able" is mere tautology, no wonder he graduated with 3rd class in Philosophy.

Talking about being an actor, is this illiterate also aware the Actors Guild of Nigeria made a public statement condemning Elrufai for equating them to such an unintelligent character?

using actors to make sarcastic examples of an unintelligent person

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Amazing

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Aboks(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
OK
Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by SaintNegro77: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wisdom at play here. Gosh, this man is blessed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by PointZerom: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Digitron: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Obi is the man.

My Yoruba and Northern brothers, Vote Peter Obi to get this country working

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by SLAP44: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Vote for Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed, your children will be hailing you as a hero who helped make Nigeria a great country.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by IDENNAA(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
They say Igbos are not politically savvy, not sophisticated and only 5% voters strength but Almighty God will always triumph!

El Rufai and Tinubu are going to be humiliated come 25th February

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peter na beta pesin, but he goes nowhere

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Gossiphub: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Coolsperm: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu is the most wicked among all the candidate,

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by LeoDeKing: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Gossiphub:

When you're done Wailing, lick your tears.

Zombie
Emeka, stop typing what you see others typed just to make it look like you are also making comments. Find out the meaning of words before using them carelessly.

First assignment, go find out the meaning of the word "wailing".

That English in spare parts business does not apply everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by LeoDeKing: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
IDENNAA:
They say Igbos are not politically savvy, not sophisticated and only 5% voters strength but Almighty God will always triumph!

El Rufai and Tinubu are going to be humiliated come 25th February
Emeka, which of the Almighty God are you talking about?

Is it the same God that rejected all the night vigils, prayers and fasting for Buhari to die?

Or let me get it clearly; is the man in Aso Rock Buhari or Jubrin from Sudan? Let us know the position of things first.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Igba123: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

you are not serious. Can be able is tautology quite alright. It's also possible that your kindergarten children know it but I challenge you to listen to channels sunrise daily tomorrow or ait kakaaki and you will see people who hold higher degree than obi who make same mistake. Speaking impeccable English is not same as being intelligent.
Be careful lest hatred kee you.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Gossiphub: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Emeka, stop typing what you see others typed just to make it look like you are also making comments. Find out the meaning of words before using them carelessly.

First assignment, go find out the meaning of the word "wailing".

That English in spare parts business does not apply everywhere.

Spare parts English is way better than Gazelle gagaraga, Bala bluu, etc.

I know how shameless you feel supporting a druggie and demented urine dispenser like Tinubu.

The stress alone has given you sudden grey hair and I can't wait for February 25th to reach, so that you can do the needful with Otapiapia.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by bender79: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

why all the heart pain. Oya go sip a beer you will feel better. Urchin!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by SLAP44: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thinkam:
Peter na beta pesin, but he goes nowhere

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Now February 14th? grin

Next thing you will say is "Obi will resign after 2 weeks of being sworn in " 😄😄😄

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Tenses: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peter Obi nah my president you be, me no want vote olodo like tinubu that will be shouting brooooooom!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again. Baba Solo wisdom dey learn work for where Peter Obi dey.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Obi is a man of wisdom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Richy4(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
many of us like Peter Obi.. but this response is just like a lady meeting the would be mother-in-law for the first... All of una know how it goes now and the aftermath when she's eventually in smiley
I really wish him the best of luck though smiley
Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Alexmani: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You're the real Olodo Pro Max... To el rufai they are unintelligent... That's the purpose of the letter in defense of Nollywood. Please always read and understand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by obiekunie01: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
elrufailure! cheesy

that woman recoding it cant stop laughing at how obi turned the insult to his advantage.

OBI'S MIDDLE NAME SHOULD BE WISDOM.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by GoodHardDickk: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wisdom truly abides in peter Obi.

Obi is no doubt the next president of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by kay1one(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nlfpmod mynd44 front page OAM4J
Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by Apophenia24k: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Obi my president, I like this guy die.
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Responds To Governor El-Rufai's Recent Outcry On TV by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Tinubu Was Been Choosen By God, Let Him Be Our President - Fr Mbaka / Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines / Full List: Tinubu Scraps, Merges Efcc, Icpc, Ncc, Nta, 100 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.