Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Akeredolu A Good Brand For Apc To Market- President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu A Good Brand For Apc To Market- President Buhari (304 Views)

Dawisu To Akeredolu: A Northerner Still Won Despite Your Noise / Page And His Futile Attempt To De-market President Buhari / Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu A Good Brand For Apc To Market- President Buhari by adebayoabiola: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
ONDO 2020: AKEREDOLU A GOOD BRAND FOR APC TO MARKET- PRESIDENT BUHARI

•Says He’s Proud Of His Achievements

•VP Osinbajo Highlights Akeredolu’s Achievements, Says He Has Done Far More With Little Resources

•As All APC Governors, Ministers, NASS members, Others Attend Rally

Ahead of this Saturday’s Governorship Election, President Muhammadu Buhari has described the Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN, as a good brand for the All Progressives Congress (APC) to market.

The President said Governor Akeredolu has taken the sunshine state to a new level and a path of prosperity.

President Buhari addressed the APC supporters in large number in a video message which was transmitted at the grand finale rally held at the Akure sports stadium.

He urged the people of the state to vote for continuity and progress, saying the Governor has taken ingenious approach to governance.

President Buhari said:”I have no doubt that our candidate is a good brand for the APC to market. I am particularly delighted by his ingenious approach to governance.

''His performance within the limits of available resources is endearing, just as he has taken the State to an enviable level and on the path of prosperity.

''Having had the privilege of commissioning some of his projects, which I consider enduring legacies, I join you here today to declare that Governor Akeredolu deserves to be re-elected to consolidate the good work he commenced in his first term.

''I am not just proud of his achievements; I am confident he will enjoy the mandate of the good people of Ondo State for the second term,'' he said.

The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo who also spoke through a video message said Governor Akeredolu has achieved so much with little.

He highlighted the achievements of Governor Akeredolu from the Ore interchange bridge, christened “Redemption bridge”, to the Oke-Alabojuto road and the various roads that have been constructed across the three senatorial districts of the state.

The Chairman of the Caretaker Committee And Extra-Ordinary Convention Planning Committee of the APC, Governor Mai Bala Buni said the APC has performed well in the state and deserved to be re-elected.

Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello urged the opposition parties to relax till the next season; adding that it will be a landslide victory for the APC in the state.

Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma charged all Igbos in the state to vote for continuity, stressing that Governor Akeredolu has performed.

The rally was attended by all Governors on the platform of the APC.

Governor Akeredolu thanked the people for the huge turnout for the rally.

He assured the people of the state that his administration will continue to do more for the progress and development of the state.

� Nguher Gabrielle Zaki

Re: Akeredolu A Good Brand For Apc To Market- President Buhari by luv2rolly(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oya step down make him take over na! Good radiance! ��
Re: Akeredolu A Good Brand For Apc To Market- President Buhari by pode(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Off the mic Mr. President
Re: Akeredolu A Good Brand For Apc To Market- President Buhari by Ehiscotch(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
If not for anything else, I'm glad that Buhari has made elections free and fair. It takes a bit of economic reset to awaken the minds of the masses to engage in electioneering.

You can even tell how uncertain the APC camp are about their candidate winning.

(1) (Reply)

No Shepherd To Strike: Why The Endsars Protests Have Been Largely Successful. / We Need To Protest Against Many Things For Nigeria To Move Forward, See LG Alloc / #endsars Protesters & Hopes For The Un's Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.