Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up (67548 Views)

Adamu Garba Slams GRV For Not Removing His Cap & Shoes At Oba's Palace In Lagos / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by Yebosola(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2020
MartinsD12:

Fayose should be careful politics or no politics an elder is an elder there fore deserves some respect, let Fayose learn to play politics of respect and maturity.

I wish u have said this when he was been invective to Buhari and elders of APC, karma just visited the useless Fayose and his PDP apologist, live with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by legba1(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2020
agadez007:
cry
coming from the same people that claim they are the most respectful tribe just because they lie down like agama lizard to hypocritically greet their elders

Shame

see your life for outside...okoro.....
Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by CapitalBank: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2020
DEROXMAN:
Aketi will humiliate pdpiss Wike go cry
if and only there will be federal might. In the absence of that, PDP will win. We saw what happened in Edo.

Anyway, I can't Wait to confirm something with this election, however it swings.
Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by shekoduza: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2020
That's seriouis oh.... a whole Fayose been disgrace like that?
Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by maasoap(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2020
agadez007:
cry
coming from the same people that claim they are the most respectful tribe just because they lie down like agama lizard to hypocritically greet their elders

Shame
tamdun:

We can still remember how ur people beat a whole deputy Senate president at the yam festival, face ur monsters at home and leave us alone, at least fayose no chop beat unlike ekweremadu

Lol. They didn't stop at beating, they torn his cloth. A whole serving senator!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by MartinsD12(m): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Yebosola:

I wish u have said this when he was been invective to Buhari and elders of APC, karma just visited the useless Fayose and his PDP apologist, live with it.
Whats my business, am just voicing my opinion.
Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by WonderManly(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
imitor4us:

I won ask the same question
Abi now. The thing shocked me. I don't know maybe na thug politicians/thug security
Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by WonderManly(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
ElValiente:
you can shake president during campaign.
If that should be case. They shouldn't have allowed them to do beyond now!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by WonderManly(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abi now! grin grin shocked shocked tongue

quote author=Rawhumper post=94723071]Thats the power of collectivity, the people's
will always prevails.

The Politicians and security agencies are burgling up by force.

He would have made noise, coward he quietly went to his seat, wise man lol.

Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by Bekermann(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
agadez007:
cry

Shame

Hypocrisy at its best. grin grin grin
Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by DEROXMAN: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
frankyychiji:
The only reason I'm rooting for him is because his wife will take over after him.
lol let her come and take over na then you will see civil war rematch since you no sabi ondo people , same way osinbajo will take over from buhari and rule 2023-2031 lol
Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by Rawhumper(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Its really disheartening the way citizens of this country are seen as real thrash with no voice.

Thats why you see some security operatives and some people doing something and telling you nothing is happening.

I dare any man born of woman to do such to me like that stupid ex minister did to his workers by stripping them...oh by God!!!

I have not encountered such and it seems they prey on the weak and poor looking fellows....

Oh my God!!! Really its tume Nigerians take what is rightly theirs by force because ANIMALS CAN NOT DASH US HUMAN RIGHTS!!!

quote author=WonderManly post=94728874]Abi now! grin grin shocked shocked tongue

quote author=Rawhumper post=94723071]Thats the power of collectivity, the people's

will always prevails.

The Politicians and security agencies are burgling up by force.

He would have made noise, coward he quietly went to his seat, wise man lol.

[/quote]
Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by mukthar2000(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Henceforth, fayose have to be very careful and vigilante, I could remember lividly that bola Ige cap was once removed b4 the was finally killed, if the like make continued with that his big mouth.

Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by zoedew: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
just a foretaste of his ignominious ending unless he repents of his thuggish ways. fayose was a disgrace to the ekiti while he governed the state. back then very few ekiti stood up to be counted anywhere decent people gather because to be identified with fayose was a minus.
Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by zoedew: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
I hope he is not in Sifia pain right now?

he should be suicidal right now! typically executioners get jittery at the sight of clean and sharp blades the type they use in taking off the the head of other people! now he seeks the help of the police system he scorned and misused! let's see how far he succeeds at that! he insults Obasanjo at will and gets away with it but paid a heavy price for bad mouthing boy george!
Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by dstar01(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
What goes around comes around grin

Win! Win!! Win!!!

It's happening at the weekly Nija Live draws.

You too can become a winner of a 50kg bag of Rice (caprice) in the weekly Nija Live draws.

Registration is free of charge.

A bag of Rice in the market goes for as high as N35,000 or even more depending on your location,  but the Nija Live Platform is helping to create an opportunity for registered members to get this essential commodity at a bargain.

Rush now to � https://www.nija.live  and see more details about this amazing opportunity.

Inform friends and family also!

Re: PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up by bizzibodi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
When he dey abuse elders up & down he no no say it get consequences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) / Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor / Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.