Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos (67483 Views)

President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by LagosPrince: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Adaora, the daughter of Anambra State Governor, Chukwuma Soludo, has taken to social media to share photos from her engagement to partner, Arinze.

Adaora made this known on her Instagram page on Friday.

Sharing photos from the event, she said, “Allow me to introduce you to the love of my life.”

Arinze proposed in Marrakech, Morocco.

Adaora secured a Master’s degree in management from Imperial College Business School.

She also obtained a diploma in fashion communications from Conde Nast College of Fashion and Design.

See photos below:

https://punchng.com/pictorial-gov-soludos-daughter-engaged-in-morocco/?amp

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by LagosPrince: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour from God .

You've findeth a good thing in our daughter, Adaora, and will obtain favour from God almighty Mr Arinze.

May this union bring forth good things of life to you and the good people of Anambra state .

133 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by successmatters(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Odikwa OK,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by LagosPrince: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ndigbo are beautiful people

I must marry Igbo woman

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by kestolove95(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
The most beautiful girl in iyamiri land...d rest get yam leg nd bie-bie for neck...

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by anonymous1759(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
cheesy
The last thing I’ll do is to be toxic to elites children. If your father failed you don’t fail your children. Congratulations 🎊🍾🎈

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by EyeCumInPiss: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Noted.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by festacman(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Why travel to Morocco to propose to a woman when you can propose to her while coming out of the bathroom in your house and then put half the money you spent going to Morocco in her account for being a good girl. grin

Ok, I know it is not my money but I am just saying, just trying to be creatively romantic.

Congratulations to them for taking it a notch higher.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by LagosPrince: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
kestolove95:
The most beautiful girl in iyamiri land...d rest get yam leg nd bie-bie for neck...
No dey hate successful people wey fit help your life

You no get money you dey hate people wey get money .

The poorest man In Anambra state is a big man compared to your level.

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by LagosPrince: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
festacman:
Why travel to Morocco to propose to a woman when you can propose to her while coming out of the bathroom in your house and then put half the money you spent going to Morocco in her account for being a good girl. grin

Ok, I know it is not my money but I am just saying, just trying to be creatively romantic.

Money is not a problem in this case .

Rich man no dey reason the way some not so rich people dey reason

22 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Creamypie(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Congrats, but I expected her to be engaged in Anambra, their state that is now London, preferably at upper iweka bridge

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by LagosPrince: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Creamypie:
Congrats, but I expected her to be engaged in Anambra, preferably at upper iweka bridge
When you finally see the poor man that will marry you, tell him to engage you at Eko idumota bridge

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Creamypie(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
LagosPrince:

When you finally see the poor man that will marry you, tell him to engage you at Eko idumota bridge
what's wrong there?this boy dey your lane

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by ambu2: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Creamypie:
Congrats, but I expected her to be engaged in Anambra, preferably at upper iweka bridge

Yes, immediately opposite Young Shall Grow Park. There is a place there with traders who would willingly clap and drop tears in emotional outburst. You are thinking, bro.

14 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Thundafireseun: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nahunger:
Na so dem dey do, once their fathers get appointment na to rush marry so them go collect gift and use government money sponsor their wedding, rada rada

Ewu which appointment her father get ??

Meanwhile CONGRATULATIONS BABY GIRL

Your home is blessed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Nahunger(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Na so dem dey do, once their fathers get appointment, become governor, senator or party chairman na to rush marry so them go collect gift and use government money sponsor their wedding, rada rada

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by festacman(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
LagosPrince:

Money is not a problem in this case .

Rich man no dey reason the way some not so rich people dey reason

It is not about being rich because I have seen poor men who borrow to go exotic places to propose and I have wealthy people who proposed at a friend's birthday party. So, exotic places are just to make impression of having a high taste or having a deep sense of romance.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by LagosPrince: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nahunger:
Na so dem dey do, once their fathers get appointment na to rush marry so them go collect gift and use government money sponsor their wedding, rada rada
You don't know soludo

6 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by TERMlNATOR(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
When will Bobriski engage Tilumbu daughter?

8 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Ozommadu: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
kestolove95:

You say?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by NaijaCover(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Is Following The Good News
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by oluwaseyi0: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Congrats
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by GeneralPula: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nice Titties..
Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by GOFRONT(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
See morocco, see spain......why dem no kukuma throw leg enter Spain take run the engagement parol?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Zooposki(f): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
The fiancé don dey count her money. Make sure you have a tight prenup.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
From all of us at MANNNA,
Happy married life in addy to the beautiful Couple 💑 ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by Chetas81(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ask your own self why this lady do not interested in Nigeria men

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by DenreleDave(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
The whole anambra was not enough?

Why not another state in the east?

If the east is not okay to do the wedding of a the governor, why not borrow a state in the south or west?

They went all the way to morroco grin grin grin

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Zooposki:
The fiancé don dey count him money.
Na only money money issue dey dey una heads sha.
Make you hustle oooo

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos by NaijaNaWaa: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
At last, Soludo is about to achieve something since becoming the governor of Anambra State. Congratulations to them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara / APC Wins Governorship Election In Dino Melaye Polling Unit, Dino Wins Senatorial / Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.