Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Tribute To Nde Victor David Dimka @60 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Nde Victor David Dimka @60 (461 Views)

Plateau Group Accuses Tallen, Dimka, Others Of Being PDP Mole In APC / How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan / Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Nde Victor David Dimka @60 by Feminews(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
TRIBUTE TO NDE VICTOR DAVID DIMKA @60

First off, let me without undue delay roll out the drums and pageantry to congratulate an astute administrator and a moral mark per excellence on this special day reminiscence of the day you burst the matrix to announce your arrival on planet earth.

Comptroller Nde Victor David Dimka, is a towering figure that requires no introduction in either Ngasland, Plateau state or the country as a whole chiefly due to what time and Providence has deposited along his professional path. He turns 60 years of age today and as the civil service rule demands in the country, he is on his retirement from a glorious service protecting the seas, air and the outer edges of our fatherland.

Nde David Dimka is among the few sons of the Plateau that can conveniently fit into that template of a shrewd administrator and uncommon integrity holding to his high sense of moral exhibition.

In today's Nigeria, it is common place to find regional, religious or tribal chauvinist per square metres in majority than people who're committed to selfless service to our fatherland. On the strength of this deviance, one begin to appreciate the life and times of Nde Dimka whom I see as the last of a dying breed.

In his journey through the Customs service, Nde Victor Dimka had risen through the ranks and held virtually all key offices that matters in his chosen vocation, exhibiting uncommon Steadfast adherence to a strict moral and ethical codes, which is the hallmark of the Ngas nation.

This state of being wholesome; unimpaired and the quality of being pure has earned this distinguished ambassador of Ngasland an unblemished, untainted and successful end in career. For Nde Dimka to have risen to the rank of Comptroller of Customs and retired devoid of any form of controversy, credits to his parents, Ngas and the Church for inculcating the right values standing the taste of time.

I know on common wisdom that you can not convert from your right to left as a default hand at old age. These values you illuminated while in service is what on this special day in your life, I'll urge you maintain till the rest of your life.

And just before I conclude Sir, today you're retired but I dare say not tired. Its a new chapter of opportunities opened before you. Just like your contemporaries who are actively into politics upon retirement to further better the lives of the Ngasland, its time again for you to roll up your sleeve and move forward.

Ambrose Bernard Gowong

(1) (Reply)

#Ondodecides: Boat Conveying INEC Staff, Election Materials Capsized In Ilaje / Deleted / BREAKING: Buhari Nominates Media Aide, Three Others As INEC Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.