Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK (47933 Views)

Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by Silentgroper(m): 12:29am On Oct 08, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Let's meet up, mke i see ur complete package. D rape thing is jxt a joke. I promise. Should i hit u up on ur d.m
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by tot(f): 12:29am On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
Silentgroper:
Let's meet up, mke i see ur complete package. D rape thing is jxt a joke. I promise. Should i hit u up on ur d.m
[/s]
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by baralatie(m): 12:30am On Oct 08, 2020
whizpa:
This story does not add up though..
the lady went to police after been dropped off at her home and the police got a report to determine if there was penetration and his own was done for.
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by Nellsworld(m): 12:30am On Oct 08, 2020
jaxxy:

Rape is completely wrong bt I’m just wondering sensibly how to u take a gal off her route home to the seafront and she doesn’t make any attempt to escape or call for help with her Fone or Smtn or did they both agree to go to the seafront before dropping her at home??

I want to establish how the rape happened at the seafront. Since this was somebody she didn’t even know
You really funny, hw can she run or escape when the doors are locked and i guess he will be driving an automatic new car which is controlled by the driver

1 Like

Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by baralatie(m): 12:33am On Oct 08, 2020
jaxxy:

Rape is completely wrong bt I’m just wondering sensibly how to u take a gal off her route home to the seafront and she doesn’t make any attempt to escape or call for help with her Fone or Smtn or did they both agree to go to the seafront before dropping her at home??

I want to establish how the rape happened at the seafront. Since this was somebody she didn’t even know
he should have ignored the girl since she refused his advance.

hitching her a ride was the burial

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Has any rapist on Nigerian soil received 10 years jail time ?

I mean those adults who were caught while raping 8 yr, 12 yr, 15yr old girls.

Question for our justice system.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by Silentgroper(m): 12:53am On Oct 08, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Sighs
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by SmartMugu: 1:03am On Oct 08, 2020
sammysneh:
hmm,These are the bad eggs that tarnish awa image outside the country
What if. And just what if this dude is falsely accused? Read the story, it really doesn't add up. The incident ended in his apartment, what if its a girl he knows that suddenly twisted her story and converted it to rape? I'm not saying thats what happened, but fear women!
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by na2016: 1:10am On Oct 08, 2020
thorpido:
He don be for am.Few minutes of pleasure will take away a considerable period of your youth.

Stop rape!

Before you shout, let me tell you that this guy may be innocent ooo. Things dry happen for this white man land ooo
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by Ogbuu101: 1:12am On Oct 08, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
OLAWALE HASSAN, you carry skull digging and raping business reach UK too?

OLAWALE HASSAN you no be rapper
na RAPER you be

Sofisticated OLAWALE HASSAN! angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by chamboy(m): 2:06am On Oct 08, 2020
tot:
I was saying it on the other thread re: Yul edochie's teenage daughter. You see some of them on nairaland saying a small girl is ripe already and all kinds of inappropriate comments.

They then proceed to carry the same sick mentality overseas thinking the rest of the world permits their madness.
Rape is different from Pedophile.
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by chamboy(m): 2:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Nchenches:

He later took her home when she called the police?

Why did she not flee and call the police before then?
I dont believe the story either.
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by chamboy(m): 2:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Wait! How can you rape someone and still drop them at home. I find this hard to believe. #blackManLynching
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by DorianD(m): 2:12am On Oct 08, 2020
If he had won an Olympic medal, they wouldn't regard him as a Nigeria.Some of this once don't even remember the last time the visited home.

We are still early.This could be your final chance to become a millionaire in this life-time.Pi is already exchanging for Goods and services in China.Download the pi network app from playstore, register with the activation code -DorianD and start mining Pi for free!!
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by Tedpgrass: 2:12am On Oct 08, 2020
SmartMugu:

What if. And just what if this dude is falsely accused? Read the story, it really doesn't add up. The incident ended in his apartment, what if its a girl he knows that suddenly twisted her story and converted it to rape? I'm not saying thats what happened, but fear women!

Quite agree...

Turn of events are a little questionable.

Eye witness reports suggest the girl said no to his initial advances.
Subsequent actions is determined by her account of events as no witnesses.. It becomes a game of he said-she said, more so with no CCTV evidence.

As much I trust the police to perform a thorough work, ........ institutionalised racism, the use of weak lawyers by the defence, dramatisation by the "victim" with plausible victim statements and a stuccato look by the perpetrator - the young man is packaging the intense terror, he's currently undergoing behind a placid exterior - - all points easily to a sustained conviction.

This is further complicated by a force trying to ramp up their conviction rate in order to improve the PR as it is still rather low and deemed unacceptable by activists/performance monitoring tools/ public opinion.

To all young black men out there, a word of advice - - be squeaky clean.. Even that is not a guarantee..

There's a growing army of women who will throw charges of rape, sexual assault or the likes at any person who fits the stereotype. These girls seek their prey continually. It's a game of numbers that is being perpetrated under the oak of anonymity.
Few if any have been convicted of perjury after they've been caught framing victims.
The most they get is a little slap on the wrist anonymously - a luxury their victims never had.

So be warned!!

There are many cases of imprisoned young black men from false accusers.. Some of these men have had otherwise promising futures turned around... A few have died unfortunately - prison deaths from other causes with deteriorating mental health illness- a lot are in a state best imagined not experienced.

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by BennyDon: 2:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Stop rape, stop rape, dem no go hear.
See as e send himself to prison.
When you no fit hold body, govt go helep you hold am for inside prison.

Sorry case lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by naijaking1: 2:38am On Oct 08, 2020
timibare:
Yoruba Muslim Amaka grin grin

grin
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by vineyardfarms: 2:49am On Oct 08, 2020
[/color]10 years of Great and painful lesson to be learned. Next time he would learn how to control his craving for sex. However, the story did not add up.
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by Halo22: 2:57am On Oct 08, 2020
They swear for descendants of Afonja with the center point of the garden of ladies. They can even spend the last cash on them just to satisfy konji.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by jaxxy(m): 3:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Nellsworld:

You really funny, hw can she run or escape when the doors are locked and i guess he will be driving an automatic new car which is controlled by the driver

Probably he was driving a new car that to lock all doors without a passenger being able to open their bt did she try calling anyone or txting anyone during the detour? Or she just waited till they got to the seafront for sm coffee? I’m only trying to explore all possibilities here b4 I conclude this.

How many minutes did it take after getting to the seafront for her to realize this was a bad idea??

If she agreed to go to the seafront with him then it’s highly possible it was not rape.

baralatie:

he should have ignored the girl since she refused his advance.

hitching her a ride was the burial

Probably bt see my analysis above to this since he already gave her a ride home and giving a ride isn’t a crime. This is only for just Incase he’s innocent.

Now sm1 who can do what this guy did (if true) shud have a history of rape or tendencies. It wud be good to hear other people’s testimonies to back or dispute this accusation as it shud not be a 1st time thing. I think
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by 4X4: 4:04am On Oct 08, 2020
10 years only the British legal system is Very lenient
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by Veektov(m): 4:29am On Oct 08, 2020
His place of residents (Es-SEX) has affected his mentally negatively now he'll have to spent 10 years in jail. But come to think of it, why do Nigerian bloggers like to associate Nigeria with anything bad?. If u ask the guy sef, he'll let u know he's a British
citizen and not a Nigerian but bloggers be associating naija to wetin no concern us.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:38am On Oct 08, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

na RAPER you be

Hahahahahaha

You know they don't disappoint in such things

1 Like

Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by juman(m): 5:37am On Oct 08, 2020
He behaved as if he still dey nigeria.

No to raping.
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by BruncleZuma: 5:44am On Oct 08, 2020
As usual wen dem fuckup dem be Nigerians wen dem shine dem be British...we dey see una o.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by Iceberg3: 5:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Always dem, coneheaded structures grin
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by cardoctor(m): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2020
He does look criminal in the pic but pls don't judge a book by the cover.
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by ayenale1(m): 6:24am On Oct 08, 2020
He's more briton than Nigerian...but if he won a medal they will quickly label him a briton abi.,..chai
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by Certifiedfucker(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

na RAPER you be

you are a derailed tribalist
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by Grandmeister(m): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2020
I’ve been telling men on social media to get a consent form and always have it in their wallets/cars:pockets...let her sign it before having sex, yes it sounds bizarre right? But that form will be your only saving grace should she regret the action and term it rape..with no witnesses or cctv that form will/might be your only alibi.
Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by Angelfrost(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2020
He is now a Nigerian... If he had won a Nobel peace prize or something, he would have been termed a full Briton.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2020
but this one doesn't look like a raper , he look just like another Yoruba rapist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Caught Red-Handed Snatching A Car In Enugu (Pix/Video) / 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) / British Hacker, Daniel Kaye Who Took Down Liberia's Internet Jailed For 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.