Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding (41577 Views)

Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Irukkanews: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigerian Oil And Gas Engineer Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen Months After His Lavish Society Wedding

Nigerian born oil and gas engineer, Kufre Umoh Uwem was, yesterday, slammed with a seven years jail term for allegedly raping an 18-year-old student in Aberdeen. The incident reportedly happened just three months after his lavish wedding in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State in December, 2017.

According to reports, 34 year old Kufre Umoh Uwem, of 6 Waterton Lawn, Stoneywood, Aberdeen, who was a sub-sea project engineer, detained the woman against her will in his flat, removed her clothing and proceeded to rape her. He was also convicted of intent to rape a second woman in her flat. The offences were committed on October, 18, 2012, and October 30, 2016, at flats in Aberdeen.

Delivering the judgement at the High Court in Glasgow, Judge Lord Arthurson said;

“This was a course of violent and predatory sexual offending, notwithstanding the four years between the two offences.”

The court heard that Uwem’s first victim was a first-year student who Uwen met by chance and invited her to his flat. Once there he raped her. In a victim impact statement to the court the victim said that the rape had “a monumental impact on her life”. Uwem’s second victim was attacked in her own home. Uwem restrained her, removed her lower clothing with intent to rape her. He stood with his head bowed as Lord Arthurson told him: “The consequences are truly catastrophic for you.” Uwem, who has an MSc in pipe engineering, was placed on the sex offenders’ register

More Photos: http://www.irukkanews.com/nigerian-oil-and-gas-engineer-jailed-for-rape-in-aberdeen-months-after-his-lavish-society-wedding/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is so sad!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Irukkanews: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66258489:
This is so sad!

It is indeed, I wonder what evidence they have because it all looks like a set up

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Damoxy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Now this Story is in the Crime Section.
A thread about a Woman been impregnated by a 14 year old boy was in the Romance Section.

So back to the matter at Hand
How do you people enjoy Forceful Sex,Are you normal at all?
SEX is overrated sef

A life without Sex will still go well.
Na Adam and Eve just cause all this wahala sha

Judas thanks for this holiday sha

29 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by AngelicBeing: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Konji Na bastard, tomorrow he will say it is the Devil that caused it shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Yunjeezy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
All this westerners and their rape story, must every interracial S*x be rape.

12 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by ConcNiggress56(f): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
ki
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nwaohafia1: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigerian men are yet to understand that the way they test their 'chyking prowess' in Nigeria changes the moment they go abroad. Any unnecessary relationship talk with these white girls...they say you attempted to rape them. Most of them intentionally do it to get fame, especially Latin America girls

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by chuckdee4(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Irukkanews:

It is indeed, I wonder what evidence they have because it all looks like a set up

This whole thing is a setup.
I know a friend who knows this guy and says he's one of the calmest guys he knows.

In the UK, all it takes is for a lady to scream rape and as a guy you're done.
I have a friend who was accused of rape and the only thing that saved him is the day the girl claimed she was raped was the day his son was born (He was in the hospital for the birth), so how the Bleep did he rape her.
There are loads of men in prison for false rapes, I hear the so-called victims get some sort of compensation, as a result some ladies have now turned it into a money making scheme.

I feel for the guy, the law always favours women, just look at divorces and see for yourself

34 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Chukabiz(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
ok.
Please who can help me with the explanation of what happened two days ago about dollar to Naira exchange rate. Still curious
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by veacea: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kai! I suspect his village people. Why e be say na after wedding the judge deliver the judgement after about 5 years of the case. Chai! They have finally catch up with him

1 Like

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by gergemam: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Konji Issa Golden One....

1 Like

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by bebe2(f): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Since una refuse to hear word,

Abroad girls are not smiling, NO MEANS NO,
BEING UNRESPONSIVE MEANS NO, SQUEEZING HER FACE MEANS NO,

In short Everything means No.

If u want sex go and marry.

Dats how tuborsun is now serving 15yrs in strange way prison , because of a girl he brought home from the club , the girl slept over, by the time drink clear for her eyes she start to cry kidnap and rape. That is how this guy was prosecuted and jailed.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE undecided undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by obowunmi(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
I hope he rots in prison and in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by davidtella(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Na set up.

3 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by lollyheart: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Am 100% sure this man didn't rape any girl but he is a black man in a white mans land...that's what they get

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
HE GOAT ...
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Irukkanews:

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by lollyheart: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
obowunmi:
I hope he rots in prison and in hell.
you're useless

21 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by edo3(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Calabar witches still follow this one to scotland..

3 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by victorian(f): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
No single grain of sense. Always thinking with the dickkk... Smhhh

He thinks this is Nigeria, where he can rape and go Scot free...

Nonsense foollll

9 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Hustlersdiary: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
He did d first one 2012 and d second 2016, na now dem com jail am.
Three months after lavish wedding in his village.
Am I d only one seeing d work of his village people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by ZombieTAMER: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
It's not village people

It's stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Liturgy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
simply because the man has refused to marry their daughter. white men are so wicked!

1 Like

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by introvertedsoul: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Irukkanews:
Nigerian Oil And Gas Engineer Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen Months After His Lavish Society Wedding

Nigerian born oil and gas engineer, Kufre Umoh Uwem was, yesterday, slammed with a seven years jail term for allegedly raping an 18-year-old student in Aberdeen. The incident reportedly happened just three months after his lavish wedding in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State in December, 2017.

According to reports, 34 year old Kufre Umoh Uwem, of 6 Waterton Lawn, Stoneywood, Aberdeen, who was a sub-sea project engineer, detained the woman against her will in his flat, removed her clothing and proceeded to rape her. He was also convicted of intent to rape a second woman in her flat. The offences were committed on October, 18, 2012, and October 30, 2016, at flats in Aberdeen.

Delivering the judgement at the High Court in Glasgow, Judge Lord Arthurson said;

“This was a course of violent and predatory sexual offending, notwithstanding the four years between the two offences.”

The court heard that Uwem’s first victim was a first-year student who Uwen met by chance and invited her to his flat. Once there he raped her. In a victim impact statement to the court the victim said that the rape had “a monumental impact on her life”. Uwem’s second victim was attacked in her own home. Uwem restrained her, removed her lower clothing with intent to rape her. He stood with his head bowed as Lord Arthurson told him: “The consequences are truly catastrophic for you.” Uwem, who has an MSc in pipe engineering, was placed on the sex offenders’ register

More Photos: http://www.irukkanews.com/nigerian-oil-and-gas-engineer-jailed-for-rape-in-aberdeen-months-after-his-lavish-society-wedding/

Was that part necessary? I mean?....

4 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by aspirebig: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Village people things
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Throwback: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
I see no set up here.

But I only wonder why the case took so long if there was substantial evidence or was the accusation made years later after the act?

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by talk2percy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Three months after his wedding?? The dude is stupid and a foreign he goat

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by veacea: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hustlersdiary:
He did d first one 2012 and d second 2016, na now dem com jail am.
Three months after lavish wedding in his village.
Am I d only one seeing d work of his village people?

My brother, me sef being dey reason am say e get one person wey no like the wedding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by midehi2(f): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
That guy is too cute to rape someone
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Irukkanews:

You think this is Nigeria? The ladies over there don't blink an eye reporting stupid acts like that to the authorities.

Besides that guy is a bloody foo.l !!! Does he think it's Nigeria where he can rape and go Scot free. 7 years of your life wasted and gone and I'm very sure the company he works has already disengaged him by now. Stupid Foo.l ... He just destroyed his life and career just for "nunu" Go to hell!!! I feel no pity him.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) / Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.