Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Renewed Cult Clash Claims Two Lives From Both Sides In Abraka (disturbing Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Renewed Cult Clash Claims Two Lives From Both Sides In Abraka (disturbing Photos (3511 Views)

Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) / 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Renewed Cult Clash Claims Two Lives From Both Sides In Abraka (disturbing Photos by LikeAking: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2020
Some geng sta shit.
Re: Renewed Cult Clash Claims Two Lives From Both Sides In Abraka (disturbing Photos by annyplenty(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2020
Chukwute:
A renewed cult clash has left two people dead in the University community of Abraka in Delta State.

According to sketchy reports obtained from a Delta based media outfit, WongBox, the clash between two rival cult groups Eiye and Aiye Confraternity has claimed one life each from both sides.

See photos from the clash;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/10/07/renewed-cult-clash-claims-two-lives-from-both-sides-in-abraka-disturbing-photos/

GOD'S WARNING FOR YOUTHS

Dear YOUTH and everybody by extension,
On 03/06/2013, GOD asked me to warn youth of both heaven and hell but hell first, then heaven. HE said I should tell you that HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain, horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity. He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to warn you about HELL but many did not warn you. If you reject his warning today, HE says your own day of rejection is coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33

I have once seen the gate of HELL in a vision before. It was more terrible than what you can think and yet people were rushing to enter through it as if they were in a race. I implore you to do everything in your power to escape this place. Give JESUS a chance to save you. Repent of all your sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do not return to the sins anymore. He will help you if you show genuine readiness.

GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and perfect beauty all in the presence of God for all eternity.

As I implore you to escape HELL, I also implore you not to miss this kingdom of God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal glory for worldy vanities. Now I have delivered HIS message to you, too. You may now choose. Please, choose Heaven. Deuteronomy 30:19.

Please, join me to share this message. a soul can still be saved. forward it to any young people you know in your family, in your church, in your place of work. Organise seminars and retreat for youth and warn them about hell.

For more information, bible teachings on end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking news of end-time events happening around the world, please, send email to raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

Youths, Stop using your life to count scores and still go to hell fire for it. Desist from Cultism.

www.jesuscoming1..com
www.youtube.com/raptureglorious

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Burst His Brain Still He Was Still Holding His Money Tight - Anambra / Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman / Afghanistan: Sex Or Starve! What’s The Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.