Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman (3591 Views)

Adamawa Man Kills Another For Taking Position He Was Sacked From / US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car / Teacher Sacked After Her Nude Photos, Videos Were Circulated Among Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Abomination! Abomination!! Abomination!!!

It is abomination for a woman to be having sexual intercourse with her fellow woman.

Say No To Gay And Lesbian Practices In Nigeria!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdbOO8q6XQ&pp=ygUYTGVzYmlhbiBUZWFjaGVyIEV4cG9zZWQg

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by woginid967: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
Milfs
Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by Jeon(f): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin

Dy play.
Domestic violences will be less if you pple are against it like Y'all do towards LGBTQ.

😂

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
woginid967:
Milfs
They are useless Milfs

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jeon:
grin

Dy play.
Domestic violences will be less if you pple are against it like Y'all do towards LGBTQ.

😂
Only people with mental sicknesses will be supporting this evil menaces called homosexualism and lesbianism (gay and lesbian practices)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by Jeon(f): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
1nice:

Only people with mental sicknesses will be supporting this evil menaces called homosexualism and lesbianism (gay and lesbian practices)

Same way the LGBTQ people view you as mentally downgrade fella.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jeon:

LGBTQ are mad people who do not think clearly and their actions are full of stupidity and foolishness and confused LGBTQ are mad people who thinks normal people have mental sicknesses like them.

Rubbish LGBTQ

4 Likes

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by Jeon(f): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
1nice:

LGBTQ are mad people who do not think clearly and their actions are full of stupidity and foolishness and confused LGBTQ are mad people who thinks normal people have mental sicknesses like them.

Rubbish LGBTQ

Cry for now til tomorrow, they won't bother to care about you and your opinions.
You're just stressing yourself yelling for nothing. What was the fate of those people that yelled before you?.
😎

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jeon:

Cry for now til tomorrow, they won't bother to care about you and your opinions.
You're just stressing yourself yelling for nothing. What was the fate of those people that yelled before you?.
😎

You people know as LGBTQ will continue to wail, cry and gnash your teeths forever because this is just the beginning to the eradicating of gays and lesbians practices in Nigeria wether lgbtq cares or not, they will be disgrace and humiliated here in Nigeria because Nigeria law have already criminalized lgbtq and we Nigerians will join Nigerian security agencies to enforce the laws criminalizing gay and lesbian practices in Nigeria.
Useless people know as gays, lesbians and lgbtq. Mugu people

Ask lgbtq what was the fate of those gays and lesbians people that yelled before you?.
cool

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by Jeon(f): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
1nice:

You people know as LGBTQ will continue to wail, cry and gnash your teeths forever because this is just the beginning to the eradicating of gays and lesbians practices in Nigeria wether lgbtq cares or not, they will be disgrace and humiliated here in Nigeria because Nigeria law have already criminalized lgbtq and we Nigerians will join Nigerian security agencies to enforce the laws criminalizing gay and lesbian practices in Nigeria.
Useless people know as gays, lesbians and lgbtq. Mugu people

Ask lgbtq what was the fate of those gays and lesbians people that yelled before you?.
cool

If so Bobrisky, won't be this big. And we have many coming out of the closet.

Is like you're one of those hiding in closet, just come out clean no one will hurt you.

LGBTQ is here to stay.
My last card. Stop using me to prolong your thread.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jeon:

If so Bobrisky, won't be this big. And we have many coming out of the closet.

Is like you're one of those hiding in closet, just come out clean no one will hurt you.

LGBTQ is here to stay.
My last card. Stop using me to prolong your thread.

You are talking rubbish!!

Bobrisky that was arrested several times for homosexual practice and each time he will denied been a member of lgbtq and been gay or is it Lagos homosexual James brown that was arrested in the act of gay practice and he denied publicly that he is not homosexual: you filthy bad mannered idiot lesbian girl must be arrested for claiming to be lesbian when you know the Nigeria law have criminalized lesbian practice in Nigeria.

God punish you idiot lesbian girl and your fellow gays and lesbians and lgbtq people, what make you think that normal Nigerians are like you foolish mental derange people who are gays, lesbians and lgbtq.

LGBTQ is already destroyed by the Nigeria law that forbids gay and lesbian practices in Nigeria and therefore LGBTQ will never be tolerated in Nigeria and anyone displaying gayness and lesbianism in public will be disgrace, beaten and arrested.

God punish you stupid and foolish Lesbian.
Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by siofra(f): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
1nice:

Learn to tolerate other people with different sexual orientations from yours. After all, they are not harming you. Are they? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by talented321: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
No be lie....
Jeon:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
siofra:

Learn to tolerate other people with different sexual orientations from yours. After all, they are not harming you. Are they? angry
Homosexuals, lesbians, and lgbtq can never be tolerated in Nigeria, since the Nigeria law did not tolerate gays and lesbians practices in Nigeria, also we Nigeria people will never tolerate those fools and mugu people who called themselves gays, lesbians and lgbtq in Nigeria: this unnatural acts of gay and lesbian practices will never be tolerated in the land of Nigeria; God forbids.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
talented321:
No be lie....
Idiot
Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by Thomthom(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Old this old sadist women wey dey fine rape news waka to take insult all men self dey support LGBTQ wonders shall never end
Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by ceejay80s(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2023
Op truely U have a problem

4 Likes

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by ceejay80s(m): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2023
1nice:

Homosexuals, lesbians, and lgbtq can never be tolerated in Nigeria, since the Nigeria law did not tolerate gays and lesbians practices in Nigeria, also we Nigeria people will never tolerate those fools and mugu people who called themselves gays, lesbians and lgbtq in Nigeria: this unnatural acts of gay and lesbian practices will never be tolerated in the land of Nigeria; God forbids.
Shut up jare...everytime Nigerian law...there's no law confirming Ur claim...go and arrest them now...and see how U will be disgraced....from ashewo thread U don bounce into gay and lesbian

5 Likes

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by MrsTwrite(f): 12:25am On Aug 28, 2023
She got what she deserved.
Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2023
God help us....
Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2023
ceejay80s:

Shut up jare...everytime Nigerian law...there's no law confirming Ur claim...go and arrest them now...and see how U will be disgraced....from ashewo thread U don bounce into gay and lesbian
Shut up!
You are very foolish and stupid for saying rubbish things here!!

Are you saying that the Nigeria law that forbids homosexuality and lesbianism in Nigeria is homophobic?

Are you saying that 98% of Nigerians that said No To Gay And Lesbians Practices In Nigeria do not know what they are saying?

Are you wiser than the Nigeria police men that arrest those practing homosexual and lesbianism?

If you do not stop talking carelessly online, we concern Nigerians and the Nigeria security agencies are indeed coming for you and your family and you will surely regret the day you became a homo( homosexual)

Nonsense ignorance illiterate people constituting nuisance on Nigeria soil.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2023
MrsTwrite:
She got what she deserved.
She will continue to suffer the consequences of her evil action.
Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
God help us....

God is already helping Nigerians but Nigerians need to take immediate actions to eradicate this evil menaces of gay and lesbian practices in Nigeria this year 2023; all those gays and lesbians are pedophiles, they practice their evil acts of gay and lesbian with little children, that is one of the reasons concerns Nigerians are waging war against gay and lesbian practices in Nigeria.
Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by ceejay80s(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2023
1nice:

Shut up!
You are very foolish and stupid for saying rubbish things here!!

Are you saying that the Nigeria law that forbids homosexuality and lesbianism in Nigeria is homophobic?

Are you saying that 98% of Nigerians that said No To Gay And Lesbians Practices In Nigeria do not know what they are saying?

Are you wiser than the Nigeria police men that arrest those practing homosexual and lesbianism?

If you do not stop talking carelessly online, we concern Nigerians and the Nigeria security agencies are indeed coming for you and your family and you will surely regret the day you became a homo( homosexual)

Nonsense ignorance illiterate people constituting nuisance on Nigeria soil.

God will punish all of U, bring them to me and let me lock all of U up, U don't know who I really am, I am sorry for U, U will beg and I won't forgive U cos I am wicked and heartless...

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2023
ceejay80s:

God will punish all of U, bring them to me and let me lock all of U up, U don't know who I really am, I am sorry for U, U will beg and I won't forgive U cos I am wicked and heartless
You are small boy and rude surprise awaits you arrogant bastard.
You are a big fool, thunder will fire all of you. You would soon learn the bitter lesson of your life and very soon you will regret the day you were born.
We are coming, just pray you are not caught, you will soon know the kind of person I am and when we catch you, we shall mercilessly deal with you and your people, then you will know that when wicked person jam another wicked person, lesser wicked person will be humble: we will soon teach you the meaning of wickedness and heartlessness; for you are still learning.

Idiot like you, you think you can joke with Nigeria Law and security operatives and go scot free.

God punish you bastard.
Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by ceejay80s(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2023
1nice:

You are small boy and rude surprise awaits you arrogant bastard.
You are a big fool, thunder will fire all of you. You would soon learn the bitter lesson of your life and very soon you will regret the day you were born.
We are coming, just pray you are not caught, you will soon know the kind of person I am and when we catch you, we shall mercilessly deal with you and your people, then you will know that when wicked person jam another wicked person, lesser wicked person will be humble: we will soon teach you the meaning of wickedness and heartlessness; for you are still learning.

Idiot like you, you think you can joke with Nigeria Law and security operatives and go scot free.

God punish you bastard.
I pity u

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2023
ceejay80s:

I pity u
You are Bastard.
Pity for yourself mugu.
Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by ceejay80s(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2023
1nice:

You are Bastard.
Pity for yourself mugu.
Can I give U my office address?
U and Ur vagabonds will beg me at the entrance gate,
Just try me, useless fool born of useless family, very arrogant, I am sure U don't have a wife yet cos U have a bad character and evil minded, the sign board at my office entrance will tell U what I am into.....I pity u, I just pity u
Let me know if U need my address

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2023
ceejay80s:

Can I give U my office address?
U and Ur vagabonds will beg me at the entrance gate,
Just try me, useless fool born of useless family, very arrogant, I am sure U don't have a wife yet cos U have a bad character and evil minded, the sign board at my office entrance will tell U what I am into.....I pity u, I just pity u
Let me know if U need my address
Your eyes would soon clear!!
What you asked for is what you would get.
You will surely suffer for your silly behaviour and your useless family will not be able to help you out of this trouble you put yourself in.

You will surely suffer and I pity you because you do not know what is about to befall you; what happened to careless talkers is coming your way quickly.

Careless idiot.
Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by Karmar03: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2023
1nice:

You will surely suffer for your silly behaviour and your useless family will not be able to help you out of this trouble you put yourself in.

You will surely suffer and I pity you because you do not know what is about to befall you; what happened to careless talkers is coming your way quickly.

Careless idiot.
it is obvious you are a Mentally unhinged psycho suffering from severe bipolar disorder

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by 1nice(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2023
Karmar03:
it is obvious you are Mentally unhinged psycho suffering from severe bipolar disorder
You are mentally unstable, and your emotional outburst is making you to have emotionally unstable personality disorder.
Re: Lesbian Teacher Sacked From Catholic School, After She Married A Fellow Woman by ceejay80s(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2023
1nice:

Careless idiot.
Oga I don't talk much.....send me Ur number at 07032659200 let's see who is bluffing....I will give U my office address on Ur WhatsApp...
Fly wey no hear word go follow dead body enter grave....just try me

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

US Army Officer Filmed Harassing A Black Man For Taking A Walk In Neighborhood / My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years / PHOTO: Senior Politician Catches Wife Redhanded Having Sex With Another Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.