Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M (2102 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Emnooni(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good day to you all. I have gone through different articles & threads about migrating abroad.

I want to preferrably pass through the study visa route. I want to study computer science B.SC.

Please I want tips for undergraduates, simply because it seems the criteria & process is quite different with the POF.

Also, I'm open to any other type of advice on countries to move to without study visa.

PS: Australia, U.S.A, Canada, & U.k out of the list.
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by ayourbamie: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cyprus
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
My guy if you get 3M and you dey Lagos look for something wey go multiple the money. No dey japa when you no fit survive
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Emnooni(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
ayourbamie:
Cyprus

South Cyprus right?
Is there opportunity to work & study.
Also do I have to take IELTS & TOEFL?
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by dawnomike(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Emnooni:
Good day to you all. I have gone through different articles & threads about migrating abroad.

I want to preferrably pass through the study visa route. I want to study computer science B.SC.

Please I want tips for undergraduates, simply because it seems the criteria & process is quite different with the POF.

Also, I'm open to any other type of advice on countries to move to without study visa.

Go for a study visa in canada... Check out memorial university, their tutuon is affordable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Emnooni(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Fulaniherdmens:
My guy if you get 3M and you dey Lagos look for something wey go multiple the money. No dey japa when you no fit survive

Do you have a business idea in mind?
Please kindly let me know
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Emnooni(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
dawnomike:
Go for a study visa in canada... Check out memorial university, their tutuon is affordable.

I have checked it. It seems the fee is now $6,000 per year
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Emnooni:

Do you have a business idea in mind?
Please kindly let me know
This forum no get joy but for your security invest in property that can fetch you flexible interest.
I have a residential property around Ajah that needs support and you can get your returns once rented.
MOU signed by both parties with a flexible percentage.
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Emnooni(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Fulaniherdmens:

This forum no get joy but for your security invest in property that can fetch you flexible interest.
I have a residential property around Ajah that needs support and you can get your returns once rented.
MOU signed by both parties with a flexible percentage.

Not interested in real estate, property stuffs. Only Japa on my mind
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Emnooni:

Not interested in real estate, property stuffs. Only Japa on my mind
Well All the best in your quest lad.
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Mykelslim: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Let's wait for people with vital information.
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
dawnomike:
bsc with 3m in Canada nawa
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Emnooni(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
ednut1:
bsc with 3m in Canada nawa

I was also shocked of the suggestion sad
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Emnooni(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
@ednut1, Please sir what advise do you have for me partaining this. Cos I know you have vast knowledge about migrating.
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by RichyBendollar(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Please i want to Japa too oooh this school fee are really so high
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Cousin9999: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Maybe look at studying in Spain and Norway.

Spain is cheap and you might be able to study free in Norway.

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Emnooni(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
RichyBendollar:
Please i want to Japa too oooh this school fee are really so high

Exactly, I'm thinking about the tourist or visiting visa! But it seems only agents can run this. Also if there are agents that can provide proof of funds on my behalf for study visa in a shegen country
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Emnooni(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cousin9999:

Spain!! Nayy.

For Norway, please do you have more information about that
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Emnooni(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cousin9999:

Please as I was going through a thread now, I saw your comment about Spain being cheap, also being able to relax and study.

Please kindly explain in details
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Cousin9999: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Emnooni:

Please as I was going through a thread now, I saw your comment about Spain being cheap, also being able to relax and study.

Please kindly explain in details

Cheap tuition. Cheap cost of living. Nice scenery, decent food, and a relaxed lifestyle. Spanish is easy to learn. There's plenty of foreigners from all over, if you want to chill with them. There's plenty of Nigerians there.

Spaniards aren't as annoying and ignorant as other euros. Arguably their worst offense is being kind of lazy (bureaucracy takes much longer).

Spaniards are pretty free with themselves, so if you're interested in female companionship (even marriage), it definitely won't be hard. If you choose to marry one of them, you also won't be marrying some fat ratchet, or someone's granny.
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Davidganna10: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Emnooni:

you can look at Italy you will show €4800 (2.3million naira current exchange rate) as living expenses and additional €0 to €3k as tuition you can also apply for family base scholarship. Check Sapienza Rome University.

3 Likes

Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Davidganna10: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Emnooni:

Spain!! Nayy.

For Norway, please do you have more information about that
you will need 6 to 8 million nairafor Norway and they hardly issue visa for b.sc program.

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by JapaProfessor: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Europe
Spain
Lithuania
Italy
France

Africa
South Africa
Kenya

Do extensive research on the following countries, you will get what you want.
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Emnooni(m): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cousin9999:

Cheap tuition. Cheap cost of living. Nice scenery, decent food, and a relaxed lifestyle. Spanish is easy to learn. There's plenty of foreigners from all over, if you want to chill with them. There's plenty of Nigerians there.

Spaniards aren't as annoying and ignorant as other euros. Arguably their worst offense is being kind of lazy (bureaucracy takes much longer).

Spaniards are pretty free with themselves, so if you're interested in female companionship (even marriage), it definitely won't be hard. If you choose to marry one of them, you also won't be marrying some fat ratchet, or someone's granny.

From your description of the scenery & environment, I can indeed say I'm interested in the country. Please how do I go about it.

Also about the language barrier, how will that be sorted out?

Documents needed (IELTS or without)
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Emnooni(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Davidganna10:
you can look at Italy you will show €4800 (2.3million naira current exchange rate) as living expenses and additional €0 to €3k as tuition you can also apply for family base scholarship. Check Sapienza Rome University.

Personally, I don't like Italy at all sad

3 Likes

Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Spider20: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Davidganna10:
you will need 6 to 8 million nairafor Norway and they hardly issue visa for b.sc program.
False
Stop misleading people ok

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Priceless200(f): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
What's the truth then. Tell us more about Norway pls
Spider20:

False

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Davidganna10: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Spider20:

False
what is misleading about what I wrote
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Globetrot: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Why is no one mentioning russia
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Globetrot: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
He is very right, anyone applying for Norway student visa needs a block account.
Spider20:
False

2 Likes

Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Emnooni(m): 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Globetrot:

Please if you have vital information about the study visa, kindly share
Re: Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M by Cousin9999: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Globetrot:

Maybe because they want op to go somewhere where they'll be safe and happy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful / Irish Visa Requirements / Nigerians In Freetown, What Do They Do For Survival?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.