Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How (647 Views)

I Just Got Scammed / My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How by Danielkupiejo: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
I
Re: How by MikeMicheal(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Your narration get K-LEG

2 Likes

Re: How by olorunthobby(f): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
go N report at ur bank with the evidence of payment. i think they will help u contact the person
Danielkupiejo:
I met someone on jiji, he said hes selling a phone and he said my friend will be getting the phone, fortunately my friend went to inspect the phone and he lied to me that he is the boss after making payment to him, the person that took the phone to my friend said I made payment to the wrong person that I should have made payment to him. I sent him 290k pls nairalanders is there anyway I can retrieve my money back? Pls help me its my last money.
Re: How by Danielkupiejo: 5:08am On Oct 08, 2020
I was truly scammed if there's anything I can do to get my money back thanks.
MikeMicheal:
Your narration get K-LEG

1 Like

Re: How by Danielkupiejo: 5:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Are you sure my bank will help me
olorunthobby:
go N report at ur bank with the evidence of payment. i think they will help u contact the person
Re: How by uboma(m): 5:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Danielkupiejo:

It is worth giving it a try..

1 Like

Re: How by Danielkupiejo: 5:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Thank you ma
uboma:

It is worth giving it a try..
Re: How by uboma(m): 5:44am On Oct 08, 2020
Danielkupiejo:
Thank you ma

You are welcome. I am a male by the way.
Re: How by Danielkupiejo: 5:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Thank you sir.
uboma:

You are welcome. I am a male by the way.
Re: How by Nicklaus619(m): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2020
So it's your last money and u decided to use it and buy phone 290k

Chai op u deserve a brain resetting slap aswear

7 Likes

Re: How by Tillatalk: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Danielkupiejo:
I met someone on jiji, he said hes selling a phone and he said my friend will be getting the phone, fortunately my friend went to inspect the phone and he lied to me that he is the boss after making payment to him, the person that took the phone to my friend said I made payment to the wrong person that I should have made payment to him. I sent him 290k pls nairalanders is there anyway I can retrieve my money back? Pls help me its my last money.
that must computer village with their tricks op you can retrieve your money if you make some steps go to the bank of person's account you sent money and lodge complain there they will help you out with evidence
Re: How by omokeinde84655: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2020
:You are greeting. I am a gender by the thing.
Re: How by olorunthobby(f): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
I am not sure u still need that money
Danielkupiejo:
Re: How by scarycuteface(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
You should have met with the person before transferring such big amount

(1) (Reply)

Spark 2 Scrap / I'm Recommending This Stereo BT Speakers / Very Strong Cidea Pad Android Tab for just 48k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.