Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Don't Miss This Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Miss This Opportunity (252 Views)

Don't Miss This Opportunity To become a Proud Land Owner / Business Opportunity Of A Lifetime. Don't Miss This Opportunity / AIM GLOBAL NIGERIA. Don't Miss This Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss This Opportunity by HELLASJ(m): 12:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Special Announcement,

If you're yet to participate in the Bitaxo Airdrop, the door is still wide open until the 14th of October.

Bitaxo tokens were previously valued at $5 per token, but now, each token is worth $30.

You can get about $1,500 of free Bitaxo tokens right now.

Note that your free tokens are to be withdrawn on the 14th of October, and to be traded on the 16th of October, 2020.

To participate in this airdrop, take the steps below:

The price is increasing fast like the YFI coin which is now $24,000 per coin!!

In few days time, your Bitaxo Coins could be worth millions!

How to Get Your $1,500 Now

1. Click the link below:

On my Signature( you must have telegram installed in your handheld)

2. Click 'Start'

3. Click Airdrop Task

4. Click '1st Task' and join the recommended channel

5. Return to the bot using your back button, and click '2nd Task', join the recommended chat group.

See sequence in the image below:

PS: copy the link then paste it in Google Chrome browser, if it's not accessible
or
WhatsApp me for the link

0 9 0 seven 3 8 8 one one 2 3

(1) (Reply)

. / Check Out How To Get $100 A Day From Youtube / I Have An Idea That Will Revolutionize Agric And Power: I Need Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.