Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty (21897 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: ASP Vandi Pleads Not Guilty For Alleged Murder Of Lagos Lawyer / Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by tiredoflife(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2020
That's why if SARs kills any Yahoo boy I don't blink
They have made many oyinbo homeless while some have committed suicide
U cant destroy another person's life and have a good life
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by kufreabasi86191: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2020
Magu,Orji Kalu,Baba seat Lawal,tinubu, Oshiomole N electricity person and wc are working freely EFCC is are the mean thiefs leave this boy alone
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by enoone7: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
she is ipob so I'm not surprised.
Those people and crime na 5 and 6.
Besides she no even get breast sef
have you ever heard IPOB bearing Rukayat Adedamola Adewale, a complete Yoruba name before? you really need to go back to primary 1 and learn how to read between lines

2 Likes

Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by Dreyton36: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Lemme give those who claim to be holy something to talk about this morning grin

If you wan thief, thief better money
Ordinary $6k don land you for kasala
If na company sized money you run job for, the story for sweet

Shout-out to the real niggars out there who cash out big bags, curse me I curse you back shikena
I no come beg anybody papa for food, na survival I

1 Like

Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by femi4: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2020
Ole herself
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by Blackpearlxx(f): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=DenreleDave post=94717670]Girl wey find wey no get sense

Na her toto go suffer am

Her toto go don wide due to the constant knacking by law enforcement and her helpers...

If she went to cell with toto size 12, by now she go don expand reach toto size 22.. grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
cheesy grin grin grin
Fraud doesn't pay for a lady coz her toto go suffer am grin grin
[/quote. how does this make any sense to you...it’s better to say nothing than to show everyone how low your IQ really is. Even if you have no shame in it
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by Flotee: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:
Girl wey find wey no get sense

Na her toto go suffer am

Her toto go don wide due to the constant knacking by law enforcement and her helpers...

If she went to cell with toto size 12, by now she go don expand reach toto size 22.. grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
cheesy grin grin grin

All i see in ur Comment is just *Toto*
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by Getodrip: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Na her toto go suffer am

cheesy grin grin grin

babe wey dem don bail two days after her arrest,

She no be smellos
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by Getodrip: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Na her toto go suffer am

cheesy grin grin grin

babe wey dem don bail two days after her arrest,

She no be smello
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by ruggedtimi(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2020
tollyboy5:

Offline wallet don't need verification are u a learner?
unless offline

1 Like

Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Na her toto go suffer am

cheesy grin grin grin

wickedness in una gene is Joseph Rumoro white man ? i thought efcc said that she was a picker or whatever that meant

this is not a case !
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by DenreleDave(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2020
Blackpearlxx:
undecided

Is she ur sister??
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by Rawhumper(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Who is worse, those that steal without any religious cover or those that shout allahu akbar before killing and murdering people as well as raping women.

You better leave that religion of yours and become a Christian or just be on your own.

Do you know how many lives have been lost worldwide in the name of allahu ahkbar?

AIlahuAkbar:
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by myrates: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2020
This girl is going to jail, ladies are now taking lead in cyber crime.
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by Annie001: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
govt can still track ur wallet. Reason you are asked to verify the wallet with ur bvn
Lmao
Are you kidding me�, who verifies wallet with Bvn, damn!!! Which main talk be this
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by myrates: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2020
sisisioge:
Children of nowadays! She's just 20yrs and already have a criminal track. It is well.
If she can do the crime, let her do the time, she's above 18.
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by ruggedtimi(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Annie001:

Lmao
Are you kidding me�, who verifies wallet with Bvn, damn!!! Which main talk be this
yeah wallets like luno(nig), coinbase, coinmama. Those are the well known wallets for beginners/novice for btc. But BCH wallets don't ask for verification.
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by inoki247: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
govt can still track ur wallet. Reason you are asked to verify the wallet with ur bvn

No be all Bitcoin wallet dey use BVN Pax, Blockchain and some no dey us na Local one dey use BVN
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by ruggedtimi(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2020
inoki247:

No be all Bitcoin wallet dey use BVN Pax, Blockchain and some no dey us na Local one dey use BVN
yeah I know
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by yanabasee(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2020
hotwax:

I rather not join you in ur stupid argument.

But kid...you can't erase your bank record.

Even trump can erase his bank records

Because you don't have anything in your brain to spill....

You think hackers go about using their real identities? You think they have one bank account? You think they operate in an easy way? You can freeze one of their accounts but you can't trace them using their phone number or imei numbers as they block loopholes...

You're plain ignorant and you need to stop being stupid....
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by Annie001: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
yeah wallets like luno(nig), coinbase, coinmama. Those are the well known wallets for beginners/novice for btc. But BCH wallets don't ask for verification.
That's a lie, you only verify with your id card and a scammer can easily get a fake identity
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by Shuzzi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
So ipob don de answer 'Ade'
your stupidity is alarming tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by ruggedtimi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Annie001:

That's a lie, you only verify with your id card and a scammer can easily get a fake identity
for coinbase/coinmama u need u.s SSN, I'd card and face verification. So a scammer will probably buy a hacked verified coinbase/coinmama wallet log. Same goes to luno, luno ask for bvn and driver license with face verification.
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by Annie001: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
for coinbase/coinmama u need u.s SSN, I'd card and face verification. So a scammer will probably buy a hacked verified coinbase/coinmama wallet log. Same goes to luno, luno ask for bvn and driver license with face verification.
Smh!!! I can't stress myself explaining shit to you
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by nedekid: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
enoone7:

have you ever heard IPOB bearing Rukayat Adedamola Adewale, a complete Yoruba name before? you really need to go back to primary 1 and learn how to read between lines
Are you minding the quota system neophyte?
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by Mosco100(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:

Is it your business? Bokoharamic pervert, the earlier you turn to Christ, the better for you as long as you're not yet in hellfire.
Re: Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty by stieyven(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Na her toto go suffer am

cheesy grin grin grin

Remember that you shall be judged judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims / Sahara's NDLEA Interception Of $2.1m In Abuja (demystifying The Facts) / I Haven't Seen My Husband Since SARS Arrested Him In 2017 - Woman Tells Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.