Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) (38661 Views)

The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by king6869: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4bPUoytKCc

Chidinma Ojukwu, a 300-level Mass Communication student of the University of Lagos, who is alleged to be the murderer of the Super TV Chief Executive Officer, Usifo Ataga, has pleaded not guilty to the crime.

The 22-year-old pleaded not guilty to the crime on Tuesday alongside one Adedapo Quadri as they are the key suspects in the murder case.

They were arraigned before Justice Yetunde Adesanya of the Lagos State High Court sitting at the Tafawa Balewa Square.

They both pleaded not guilty to the eight counts bordering on the offences of murder, forgery and stealing.

The pair were also arraigned alongside Chidinma’s sister, Egbuchu Chioma from whom the late Ataga’s iPhone 7, was said to have been recovered.

Chioma, however, pleaded not guilty to the 9th count of being in possession of the stolen property.

They are being prosecuted by the Lagos State Department of Public Prosecution, Mrs Olayinka Adeyemi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/chidinma-pleads-not-guilty-to-super-tv-ceo-usifo-atagas-murder/%3famp

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by cjudy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
She go soon know

21 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by tillaman(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mehn what do you expect, now they said all those confessions she made when she got arrested was under duress, but she’s Guilty of hoeing
Make them sentence this girl so that this man can rest
What a sad way to relocate to the afterlife

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by revived: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Okay
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by dgagar(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
GAGAUNNNNN!!!
NIGERIA MY COUNTRY

Somebody should assist us house with our house rent oo. 48k.
Landlord threatening is getting unbearable again... Any amount is acceptable sir/ma

God bless you all

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by slawormiir: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Hmmmmm.
A real niggarrr will wait for the outcome of this whole shit...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by THURAFTERNOON: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
person weh dor kpai don kpai

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by DropsMic(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Watching
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by tutudesz: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
If Evans can plead not guilty with all the evidence, anybody can plead not guilty too undecided

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by bigdammyj: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Noted
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2021

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Fr33born(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
I hate Lawyers. Lawyers are the reason why I sometimes feel like supporting jungle justice.

Wtf!

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Akalia(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
She might go Scott free in the end.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by cRobo: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Fear ....
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by tillaman(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Robisky001(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Na today? Lawyers must chop na tongue

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by JackWolfskin: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Did she go with Uber this time around?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by gbaskiboy: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
It is either she is sentence to Life Imprisonment or Death Sentence. ..........

37 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ini Edo will not see this one now
After they will be crying Women are slaves in Africa. Nonesense

If this was a guy, by now he would have been wasted. But because she is a girl I won't be surprised if she is released.

Women get partial treatment and foolish idiots like Ini Edo will come and say Women in Africa are treated worse than men. Rubbish

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by igweome: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hmmmm okay oo
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Jestin: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Her education is pending , her life is wasting,
Last last Ashawo nor be work

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by SapphireBlue: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
I said it that this girl could not have tied up and killed a grown man all by herself, she did not act alone and on her own terms.
Las Las, this case will die a natural death.

It is clear that higher powers are backing her up because if na common nigerian, them for don torture craze comot for her body.

Let us assume the law is still operating under "innocent until proven guilty" that is why she is still looking fresh.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Olarewaju89: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
undecided

This is what you get when you can't control your anger.

Lady, I feel your ordeal

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sampson of our days?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Draslo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Them dey plead not guilty for premeditated murder?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by ominilongest(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Look at the stress,does it worth the iPhone 7 and shit

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by BAVOSKI(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
I was talking about this Lady with my colleagues at work,that this lady case Has been buried ,.....this life...Once you're Dead,your own don finish be that ooooo... Someone that supposed to have been jailed since......

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
I wonder who is advising this girl. With all the many stories she has told the general public indicating she's lying. A psychologist will say; if a person tells too many stories about an indicating event or if they use too many words to defend their action they are possibilities he/she is lying. I feel if she had pleaded guilty the judge Presiding over this case might mitigate her sentence but Nigeria’s judicial system is a mess so don't be surprised she might evade retribution with so much hidden power behind her. In highly litigious countries this girls case would be over by now with everyone knowing her fate before a verdict is passedundecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by richmond500: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hmmm, what about the iniobong case, dem don sweep am put under carpet?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
She never know wetin be murder
I no sure if she get an idea
No be goat she kill ooo
Na human being
With so much debate
She go dey prison for at least 5-7 years if not found guilty oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her / $6M Romance Scam: Nigerian Man Found Guilty Of Conning Guyanese Pensioner / Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.