Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Get Unlimited Data From MTN For 500 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Unlimited Data From MTN For 500 (201 Views)

Get Unlimited Data Hack From MTN For 1000 / July 2019 MTN Free Browsing Cheat ( Unlimited Data) / Learn How To Generate Recharge Card Pin, Sell Airtime And Data From Ur Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Data From MTN For 500 by Boblorhd(m): 3:40am On Oct 08, 2020
How much do you spend on Subscription in a month? A lot right? For me, I subscribe about 4 times in a month, I spend 4000 on Sub monthly.

But after I leant a new trick on how to get unlimited MTN data, I haven't subscribed for a month. You can also do this, all you need is a new MTN Sim card and airtime of 1200.

With these 2 things, you can get unlimited data, you won't have to subcribe again and the funny thing is that you will be the one controlling the amount of data you have. As much as you want.

Note: This is not a cheat code that MTN will banned, its actually a legal process.

So you if you are interested in learning this new Hack, I can teach you for just 500.

Reach out to me on WhatsApp through: 09017609056

(1) (Reply)

The Change You Seek Will Come, Where Will It Meet You / Asia-africa Economic Forum 2021 / A Solid 4-step Guide To Choosing A Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.