Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Livestock: Cattle And Turkeys - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Livestock: Cattle And Turkeys (671 Views)

Cattle Destroy 35,000 Hectares Of Rice Farm In Enugu – Officials / Partners/buyers Of Live Frozen Boilers And Turkeys Needed / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Livestock: Cattle And Turkeys by OGHOMEH: 5:02am On Oct 08, 2020
Please where can I buy Cattle, WAD goats, Turkeys at cheaper rates in Kano state, I also want to knw the cost of bringing them from Kano to PH.
Re: Livestock: Cattle And Turkeys by Mcy56(f): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
@lancee

Market seems to be retracing now............prices going lower. Hope you can see it.
I was banned and cant post since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Livestock: Cattle And Turkeys by lancee(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mcy56:
@lancee

Market seems to be retracing now............prices going lower. Hope you can see it.
I was banned and cant post since yesterday.

I was wondering why you kept quiet since yester ..nava knew u were banned
Yeah mkt retracing now ..BUll just came like that and still on

Money getting inot mkt
Re: Livestock: Cattle And Turkeys by Mcy56(f): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Livestock: Cattle And Turkeys by lancee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=Mcy56 post=94732997]

I mean fallen ......... somehow.
Except GT, Zenith and few others ......most trading somehow flat. Though money still entering market but............just watchout.......may go either way.
Maybe its the way I see it.

Yeah got u ,, morrow is Fri we may see sell off again ..You right money still entering ..funds are still buying some stocks @ current prices ..Next week also imp either bear or bull we see
Re: Livestock: Cattle And Turkeys by Mcy56(f): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Livestock: Cattle And Turkeys by olukaygold(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
OGHOMEH:
Please where can I buy Cattle, WAD goats, Turkeys at cheaper rates in Kano state, I also want to knw the cost of bringing them from Kano to PH.
Check my thread or Whatsapp me

(1) (Reply)

11 Profitable Tips On Starting A Successful Livestock Farm Business / Christmas/new Year Broiler Market Prediction / Chinese Trawlers Cause Poverty In Ondo State Through Over Fishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.