Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues (26031 Views)

Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium / NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON / Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by JaffyJoe(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2020
stag:
I feel there's more to Ozil's continued absence from matches than all these reasons they are giving undecided

I suspect foreign policy. Dude started romancing with Erdogan, pushing an image of a sanctimonious religious man, taking sides in frictions between countries.

2 Likes

Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by Akinbahm(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2020
tamdun:
Very lazy player

What do you understand being a lazy footballer, is it running around the pitch classes one being industrious player?

I doubt you understand the concept of football.

1 Like

Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by Akinbahm(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Nbotee:
Sometimes some club decisions are not only baffling but also pennywise... He is the club's highest earner with 350k a week.. And becos he didnt accept a paycut afta the club tried to force him to leave, he was frozen out of the team as punishment. Isn't it absolutely foolish for the club to decide not to use him again while still paying him hugely every week?

Makalele? Robben? Sneijder? CR7?

At the emboldened you just wonder the kind of weed some people smoke on this forum b4 commenting just because of some anonymous likes.

1 Like

Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by budget4(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Once a player leaves Real madrid, his value drops significantly because there's no club like Madrid.

Hala Madrid, Hala los blancos, hala los vikinos.
James Rodriguez have scored 3 goals Everton...
so shhhh

1 Like

Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by Lekan239(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Arteta just dey beef the guy ni jhur,

And ozil self no wan loyal to arteta because them don been they shine teeth together years back.

In short ozil no wan acknowledge arteta as oga
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by femi4: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2020
End of an era
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by vickydevoka(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2020
jericco1:
But that guy's salary is too damn large! shocked
Na God's grace. Arsenal get money o
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by DarkJeddi(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:
angry

Arsenal na failure team..... I only commiserate with their fans....

I am single and searching for a lady... She must have average boobs, average ass and very importantly;

She must be an Arsenal Fan

They are the most loyal...

Any ladies That is a Chelsea fans shud stay off, Madrid fans stay off.. Those one na ashewo team
Commiserate with yourself.. angry
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by DarkJeddi(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2020
stag:
I feel there's more to Ozil's continued absence from matches than all these reasons they are giving.

Dude's more like a silent terrorist undecided
Ozil is a defensive liability,it does not take an Arteta to know that..

1 Like

Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by DarkJeddi(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Arsenal is nothing to write about abeg
And yet you are writing.. undecided
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by Juanmike(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Are you a gay undecided undecided undecided
He is
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by crossfm: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2020
Reference:

Hope you are not referring to biblical 'grace' because there is nowhere in scripture where you get rewarded for doing nothing. That is not the nature of the labour leaning, fervent in business, service oriented God I know.
Lol.You are funny.

The God I know grant's grace to people he wish to.

Read Gen 25 to 27.
Tell me who Jacob was before his blessing.What special thing did he do to warrant such blessings,if not grace.

I could go on and on,but will stop here.
The Bible is not a book you come out to proclaim you know all.That is why christian are having issues with their fellow brothers.
Shalom.
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by pancrowcash: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Once a player leaves Real madrid, his value drops significantly because there's no club like Madrid.

Hala Madrid, Hala los blancos, hala los vikinos.

Bad belle!
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by DarkJeddi(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2020
hybridblood07:
That's because he refused to take pay cut due to the pandemic. The board asked Arteta not to include or feature him in any match
See how you dey talk as if you were there when they told Arteta..
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by RPG2020(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Make ozil enter house �
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by hybridblood07(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2020
No vex oga mi
DarkJeddi:
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by Rajosh(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2020
his wages are still coming in steady
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by Samakus(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2020
Nbotee:
Sometimes some club decisions are not only baffling but also pennywise... He is the club's highest earner with 350k a week.. And becos he didnt accept a paycut afta the club tried to force him to leave, he was frozen out of the team as punishment. Isn't it absolutely foolish for the club to decide not to use him again while still paying him hugely every week?

Makalele? Robben? Sneijder? CR7?

Very wrong deduction! Ozil has been ostracized during Emery's time. Arteta came in, gave him a chance initially but saw that Ozil has lost it. Ozil neither works hard on the pitch nor gives assists as he used to. He's a very lazy player
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by junketer(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Reference:

Hope you are not referring to biblical 'grace' because there is nowhere in scripture where you get rewarded for doing nothing. That is not the nature of the labour leaning, fervent in business, service oriented God I know.
who says ozil is doing nothing? He still does everything that is required of him. He goes to training and trains like the rest of the squad. He can't put himself in matches but arsenal have never said that he's unprofessional.

2 Likes

Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by gaetano: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2020
DarkJeddi:

What that guy just told you is the absolute truth
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by DarkJeddi(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2020
gaetano:

What that guy just told you is the absolute truth
You are all still saying the same thing,conspiracy theories.. shocked
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by gaetano: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You are all still saying the same thing,conspiracy theories.. shocked
it's no conspiracy. Same thing with bale and Sanchez
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by Hardeybahyour: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2020
bad year for the German
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by ProfAmaben(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2020
budget4:

James Rodriguez have scored 3 goals Everton...
so shhhh

I agree! Real madrid only entertains the best and the best alone. Ronaldo can never win the balon d'or again cos he left madrid. We've paid our dues and we have 13 champions league under our belt. Arsenal or your club has how many?
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by ndubueze92(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2020
gaetano:

Nope, he's not . The club hierarchy are trying to force him out due to his high wage bills but ozil doesn't seem to mind him being sidelined from the squad hence he's receiving his fat pay cheque. For clubs it's all about business, they can treat you unfairly when it suits them so when you can as a player, get all the money you can for them. Thats why i support players like Sanchez, ozil and bale, since you want to force them out because of their huge pay before their contract ends, they will rather sit on the bench or move on loan and collect every single penny in the contract. Make that money for your kids before you retire.
I think it's political. Since Ozil attacked China about their treatment of Muslims in China, Arsenal lost fans and appeal in China. Remember, the Chinese hate criticism and again. It's about punishing him for a perceived damage to the club's global image. Remember also how Germany treated him when he took pics with Turkish president prior to the world cup. Dude always like to swim in the dark waters of world politics and religion... He's a good guy with numerous charitable deeds all over the world.
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by shekoduza: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2020
such is life, Ozil that was the pride of Arsenal is been relegated to nothing.
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by stag: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
JaffyJoe:

I suspect foreign policy. Dude started romancing with Erdogan, pushing an image of a sanctimonious religious man, taking sides in frictions between countries.

This is exactly what I had in mind when I made that comment.

Very unnecessary, if you ask me. By that, he has willfully limited himself and made his agent's job more difficult.

But again, what do I know? His career, his life.

1 Like

Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by stag: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
hybridblood07:
That's because he refused to take pay cut due to the pandemic. The board asked Arteta not to include or feature him in any match

I think his problems run deeper than that tho' undecided
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by JastSiryin(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
You've just gotta love the balls on Arteta. A coach who'll fistbump you in training just a day before omitting you from his squad isn't to be fu*ked with. Just ask the one currently on exile in Germany grin
Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by hybridblood07(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
You might be right but the major issue is he didn't want a pay cut
stag:

I think his problems run deeper than that tho' undecided

1 Like

Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by miqos02(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Reference:

That misunderstanding in our circles is why Nigeria is the way it is. Everyone looking for all thing for nothing. Devilish philosophy.
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues by ImaIma1(f): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
crossfm:
The guy that is been paid millions for doing nothing.

What else will I call this, if not grace.

Mind you some zoobies are been paid 30k to defend a draconic government somewhere in West Africa.

The worst is that these zoobies recive litany of curse just for 30k.Indeed this life no balance at all.

But he's not getting better just sitting and not playing. Won't it be better to go to a club that will give him playing time than just diminishing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ancelotti Wants Osimhen At Real Madrid / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife Celebrate Daughter' Pinky's Birthday (photos) / Tazania Pulls Out Of Athletic Championship In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.