Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian (54373 Views)

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Talknochip(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2020
Not a complete supporter of Trump.

But , can we even say the Pope is a follower of Christ or can we really say the office of the Pope is established according to the will of God??

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by EMEA1(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2020
ethicallyright:

People outside the Vatican started using the Bible when the Pope felt they should. Prior to that period, they were using only Pamphlets issued by the Catholic Church. Infact, before permitting the contents of the Bible to go public , they subtracted books like the Book of Enoch, which they found contradictory.
Someone somewhere in Africa who has not spent up to three decades on Earth wakes up one morning and builds a church saying he was inspired by the holy Spirit. He then calls the Pope fake and his members foolishly believes without knowing history.
Only the inner Vatican understands whether Christianity's story is even true or false because it's just like any other religion except that it was backed by force centuries ago.
I swear ...
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by LordReed(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I was expecting this kinda reply as usual.

I have noticed that with humans beings.

Its the same kind of attitude Jesus had to constantly deal with in the jews especially the Pharisees.

You guys see something clearly, but at the same time you refuse to see. You will see clearly it's white, you will say its black.

Its a human nature I am still yet to understand.

The man testified himself that he killed men and women. It is written CLEARLY and BOLDLY. But I don't understand, is it that some of you have comprehension problems. Or its just pride. Maybe you don't want your ego bruised.

Why don't you go and argue with the man himself who said he killed Christians.

Acts 22

I worked hard for God as you all do today.

4 “I worked hard and killed men and women who believed as I believe today.

Lord have mercy on people's brains.

Which translation are you using because none of the translations I see quote Acts 22:4 this way.
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Righteousness89(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2020
If only the Eyes of the People are opened to see who is Who?
Don't be Deceived by Titles!
Ask God Almighty to open your eyes to Know Who is Who!

The End is upon!
The agents and Fore runners of the antichrist are Preparing themselves and Announcing themselves..

What is Most is For You and I to Ensure we are Genuinely Saved so as not to be left Behind!

It will be So Terrible down Here if you Miss the Rapture!!

Submit to Jesus Christ now you Have the opportunity!
There is No more time..

Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by olisaEze(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2020
Christian or not, he is a better president than Obama.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by DollarBuddy: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Yeah, Nigerian Christianity is a dry joke.. a caricature of a religion..

The last time I checked, Pagans have no say in religious matters since they don't belong to any religion, don't believe in GOD and therefore don't have a spiritual life...

I therefore wonder what pains you about Christianity that preaches love.

I know you're hiding under the Toga HappyPagan but you're from that religion that say they're for 'piss' but go about fighting and killing for their god.

Anyways, Christianity isn't a religion, its a way of life. So please, carry your pitiable paganistic personae outta here.
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Miracle2020: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Nbotee:
He's the Pope, what do U expect him to say? Jesus himself asked us to turn the other cheek but these days we simply punch back... Dat's not the Christianity Christ preached.

I'm sure so many of U are going to b misunderstanding what and why the Pope said what he said...

“A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian,” he said.

Dis is what d Pope means.. D Pope is a Christian leader who only preaches Peace and wouldn't really understand foreign relations.

Dats exactly the point.. How many of our pastors here in Nigeria are turning the other cheek? U see pastors down here flying in private jets and living lavish lifestyle in a country where poverty rules.. Is that part of the Christianity Christ preached? Christ was selfless and generous, can U say the same for most modern day Christians? If Trump decides to turn the other cheek like Christ preached, do U know what becomes of America?
spoke man of the pope. The pope said the direct truth but you are trying to decieve people because you like Trump abi. This is the way your types are decieving people in the church in the name of interpreting the Bible.
Again, are you the spoke man of the pope?
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by EMEA1(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2020
DID DONALD TRUMP TAKE THE COVID 19 VACCINE?
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by EMEA1(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2020
DID TRUMP TAKE THE COVID19 VACCINE
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2020
ALLFATHER14:

LMAO, auntie is still in denial. Pope Francis is the head of the Church here on earth your sentiments don't count

He is only the head of a mafia organisation that blesses guns and invest in condom productions.

Have you ever asked yourself why nations with large catholic membership are also headquarters of global crime. Italy is home to the Vatican and head of all mafia network worldwide, Mexico is a catholic doctrine practicing nation and heads the global drug sales and because Trump wants to curtail the sales in the US, the pope travelled to mexico to stir the peasants into action against Trump

Why is he not travelling for Evangelism in Iran and Iraq and holding mass there but in an already conquered territory? Catholic drug investment is being threatened by Trump,

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by DennisEche(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Trump is a business man case closed..

He is just fooling some Christians to get support

In other to get Trump's mindset watch the clips of him been asked to speak against White Supremacist Terrors

To understand White Supremacist .. think of them like Fulani herdsmen militia, Miyetti Allah who carry about the idea that Fulanis are the greatest

*Fulani extremist kill anybody both Muslim and Christians up North and Down south

*White Supremacist kills Africans and Spanish even without any provocation, they just do it for sports

*Fulani extremist in an organisation both government and private always favour each others in promotion through Nepotism

*White Supremacist would never give a job to a Spanish or Blacks, except cleaning , janitors, private security guard and other low pay jobs

WORD OF A YOROOBA MUSLIM
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Ustec: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Nbotee:
He's the Pope, what do U expect him to say? Jesus himself asked us to turn the other cheek but these days we simply punch back... Dat's not the Christianity Christ preached.

I'm sure so many of U are going to b misunderstanding what and why the Pope said what he said...

“A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian,” he said.

Dis is what d Pope means.. D Pope is a Christian leader who only preaches Peace and wouldn't really understand foreign relations.

Dats exactly the point.. How many of our pastors here in Nigeria are turning the other cheek? U see pastors down here flying in private jets and living lavish lifestyle in a country where poverty rules.. Is that part of the Christianity Christ preached? Christ was selfless and generous, can U say the same for most modern day Christians? If Trump decides to turn the other cheek like Christ preached, do U know what becomes of America?

Is Christianity a religion?
Jesus never mentioned anything of such.
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Coldfeets: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Is the Pope Himself a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by GeneralPula: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Trump is a business man case closed..

He is just fooling some Christians to get support

In other to get Trump's mindset watch the clips of him been asked to speak against White Supremacist Terrors

To understand White Supremacist .. think of them like Fulani herdsmen militia, Miyetti Allah who carry about the idea that Fulanis are the greatest

*Fulani extremist kill anybody both Muslim and Christians up North and Down south

*White Supremacist kills Africans and Spanish even without any provocation, they just do it for sports

*Fulani extremist in an organisation both government and private always favour each others in promotion through Nepotism

*White Supremacist would never give a job to a Spanish or Blacks, except cleaning , janitors, private security guard and other low pay jobs

Confam!
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Maximus85(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by HappyPagan: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2020
DollarBuddy:

The last time I checked, Pagans have no say in religious matters since they don't belong to any religion, don't believe in GOD and therefore don't have a spiritual life...
I don't know how much you paid for your education, but you are definitely owed some change... Go get it..

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by tnerro1(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2020
And you that can’t condemn gay and same sex marriage is a Christian?
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Image123(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2020
LordReed:

What point did I miss?

His point that In the Christian faith the past is completely irrelevant.
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Jeromejnr(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2020
LordReed:

Which translation are you using because none of the translations I see quote Acts 22:4 this way.

Okay, now its translation.

No, worry, let's just go directly to the original language.

And also more translations for you.

Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by bptc10: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Is Pope Francis the one to determine who is a Christian?, He must be sick in his brain
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Oludara202:

Say what you know, do not conclude blindly. https://www.africanews.com/2017/08/09/car-nigeria-pope-francis-condemns-violence-on-christians//

Trump had the chance to talk with Buhari personally wen he visited the US.

You mean THE BUHARI THAT WENT TO US? that's the first version of the made in London buhari who couldn't speak to trump....they couldn't even have a conversion....
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by InvertedHammer: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2020
/
Who is a Christian?

I guess the Catholic priests that slept with young boys are more christian than Trump. What did the church do on the weighty accusations? They transferred them to different parishes to cover the crime while they continued with their paedophilia. Now the church is stuck paying millions of dollars in lawsuits.

/
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by DollarBuddy: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

I don't know how much you paid for your education, but you are definitely owed some change... Go get it..

Hurts, right? never mind my dear. Real truth hurts badly... lol!
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by LordReed(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Image123:

His point that In the Christian faith the past is completely irrelevant. 

And you completely missed that I didn't care to address that. I know you are set to troll me but do pay attention. LoL
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Who headed the Berlin conference that saw European Nations leave their territories to go invade and commit genocide in other continents?

The Vatican is responsible for the death of over 500 million lives since the days of the roman empire.
am being sarcastic

I HAD CHOOSE TRUMP OVER POPE DESPITE BEING BORN A CATHOLIC
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by ALLFATHER14: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

The actual catholic church in the Vatican doesn't seat up to 5000. I mean a church with roof and seats not the open court.

If the Vatican is opened up to others even the pope will be born again in no distant time.

In America, the catholic church signed a cease fire with the Pentecostals for them to stop evangelizing their members?

Do you know that whole parishes has been sold off in America?

Just Google am before you write emotional laden reply

What do you take the the Vatican church for!!?? It's the largest church in the world for goodness sake.
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Lawsimon(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2020
The bea.st has spoken.

You can't fight against God's agenda.
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by LordReed(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Okay, now its translation.

No, worry, let's just go directly to the original language.

And also more translations for you.

Ok so you were lying when you posted the previous Acts 22:4 quote?

When a lawyer prosecutes a criminal and earns the criminal a death sentence, you never say the lawyer killed the criminal. Except of course you are a revisionist with an agenda.
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Image123(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2020
LordReed:

And you completely missed that I didn't care to address that. I know you are set to troll me but do pay attention. LoL

Duh, if i missed it, why would i say that you missed it? THINK.

Why should you not care to address the main point he was passing across? Is that not the real troll, snake man reed?

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2020
ALLFATHER14:

The media has been mute on the killing of Christians, the political leaders have been mute on the killing of Christians even your so called pastors have been mute on the killing of Christians and you expect a world leader somewhere in Rome to come and speak for you!!?? lol........ hypocrisy at its finest

I WAS BORN A CATHOLIC BUT I DON'T EVEN GO TO CHURCH ANYMORE I NEED MY SANITY

BOTH PASTOR, BISHOP, CARDINAL, ARCHDEACONS, POPE...ONLY FEW CAN BE HONEST

DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MOVES TO ROME FROM CATHOLIC CHURCHES IN NIGERIA?..... I GUESS YOU DON'T

A REV FATHER WAS HACKED TO DEATH AND SEMINARIANS KILLED BY JIHADIST.....NOTHING FROM ROME

I CAN ASSURE YOU THE CATHOLIC MISSIONARIES OF THE 1967 ARE NO MORE THERE TODAY
Re: Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian by HappyPagan: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Hurts, right? never mind my dear. Real truth hurts badly... lol!
Do better.. embarrassing so far...seems you just wanted attention.. I'm sure you are above that. Prove you had a valuable education...tell me something insightful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.