Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,198 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) (52311 Views)

Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power / Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by hammer3: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2020
ALOT OF STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING IN AMERICA THESE DAYS.

UNBELIEVEABLE!
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2020
A dove from heaven
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by ritcha: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2020
I followed this news and I could feel a smile. slotxoWould be comfortable.
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by membranus: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Trump
GOD Bless Vice President Pence

Trumpence!
Sounds more like Trumpet!

There is Definitely Something about these 2 men..

Brothers/Sisters! The Most Important thing to do in our lives today is to Ensure that we are Living our Lives In Preparation for the TRUMPET!!

Harpazo is Upon Us!
Don't be a Careless Soul!

Oga, you are finally out of your closet.

You are not a good judge of characters, just a blind follower of rhetorics.

Definitely you are an Igbo man.

Choose you politic wisely next time.

I cease following you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by tomdon(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Wow, Mike Pence lying? (Obviously you don't have any evidence)

But Kamala Harris who called Biden a racist and pervert before he chose her isn't a hypocrite.

Learn to be an independent thinker. Stop letting CNN fool you. You will end up falling down a ditch.

1 Like

Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by wildikeman(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2020
RPG2020:
Many Nigeria's think say fly nor dey American only African that's why all our money � dey fly there

Who think so.. Make Dem go Texas and the other southern states

E even dey Europe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2020
tomdon:

Nice.
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2020
membranus:

I cease following you.

Follow JESUS Sir
You Don't need to Follow me..
!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by able20(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2020
Lanretoye:
if na naija now dem go dey yab buhari
dem tell say American pipo no dey yab Trump?, we have Lai Mohammed while USA have Trump
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2020
That's a bug whispering answers to him... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by emecheboy2(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Chiboyemerie:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/07/us/politics/the-fly-pence-head.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83n2_6ukYMw

Instead of main stream media to focus on how Mike Pence destroyed the radical leftist Harris in the debate, they are busy talking about fly on Pence's head using it to distract people.
Abeg talk about the debate.
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Finnestgreat: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Lol dat fly is a terrorist sent by the ISIS
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Dikebuka: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2020
Mainstream media could not hide the fact that Pence disgraced Harris with facts and figures.. They are now trying to deflect attention with housefly....it was indeed a flawless victory for Pence.

Harris laughed like she normal do when the truth is brought to face. Maybe after the election she would come for private lectures
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2020
juniorstar:
black flies matter
THE SERIOUSNESS OF BLACK POLE LIKE YOU IS NOTHING TO. WRITE ABOUT based on your response
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by fujirice: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
It came to anoint him grin grin
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Dailyhappenings: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2020
The thing was that Mike Pence didn't loll bothered when the fly climbed his head as he was focused .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KYXxRT6ewE

They will still win the election
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2020
Pence destroyed her in the debate so all they can talk about now is a fly lol
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Dikebuka:
Mainstream media could not hide the fact that Pence disgraced Harris with facts and figures.. They are now trying to deflect attention with housefly....it was indeed a flawless victory for Pence.

Harris laughed like she normal do when the truth is brought to face. Maybe after the election she would come for private lectures
I swear. This is all they have now because they don’t want to talk about the fact that he demolished her in the debate. They way she was laughing, she seemed high af to me.
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by membranus: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Follow JESUS Sir
!

JESUS knows I am following HIM, and not you.

My "following" you is another word for believing you are truthful to your posts.

But now I know that you are another blind follower of men and their evil politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Engrgabi: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2020
i m so fly
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Starzo: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2020
who ur following help??...ogbeni go lick bush jor
membranus:

I cease following you.
kisswho ur following help??...ogbeni go lick bush jor
membranus:

I cease following you.
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Coldie(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2020
American fly
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Starzo: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2020
best reply of the year so far
more grace sir
Righteousness89:

Follow JESUS Sir
!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2020
membranus:

JESUS knows I am following HIM, and not you.

My "following" you is another word for believing you are truthful to your posts.

But now I know that you are another blind follower of men and their evil politics.

GOD BLESS YOU for Following JESUS!
That's all you need
!
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2020
Here's is the same fly on Obama and Hillary's heads. grin

Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Ayo081(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2020
Super eagles grin
Charmingrascal:
If it was Africa we would call this super eagles attack.

If u know u know
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by membranus: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS YOU for Following JESUS!
That's all you need
!

GOD BLESS you for following JESUS too.

It pleases my heart.

But stop supporting evil men based on tribal sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by annyplenty(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Trump
GOD Bless Vice President Pence

Trumpence!
Sounds more like Trumpet!

There is Definitely Something about these 2 men..

Brothers/Sisters! The Most Important thing to do in our lives today is to Ensure that we are Living our Lives In Preparation for the TRUMPET!!

Harpazo is Upon Us!

Don't be a Careless Soul!

To see what is uniquely strange about them, see the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3474024/last-trump-archangel-michael-bride
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by CrazyOptimist: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by Suspect33(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2020
IgiveFreebies:
The liberals with their control of the media wants Trump out by all means. Even a fly is magnified to an elephant status and given corona virus just to make Trump look bad.

We've seen it happen before, they painted the man blue black and called him the most corrupt president ever. They cajoled ignorant Nigerians to vote to an ancient ancestor who promised to magically equalize the dollar and the naira. Today we are suffering and our country is now a terrorist enclave.
These same people are calling Trump names again. It's left for Americans to be as feather brained as Nigerians...
Finally someone who understands, I so want Trump to win, bcus if these liberals want him out by all means, he must be doing something right

1 Like

Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2020
PlayerMeji:
That was an American invention to secretly help Pence with the questions.

It was passing highly classified information to him as he wrote then down.

Hmmmm
Re: Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) by MT: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2020
Fly gets attracted to shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics / Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.