Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (36243 Views)

WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album / Christian & Christopher Bello 4th Birthday: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Sons / TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by omooba969(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2020
Lanre's sugar mummy. grin

1 Like

Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by padi94(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Ariyagist:

She's Shaffy not shady. If you belong to indomie generation you may pnot know her. I

You know that's a typo, am just pointing out an error made by the OP. I don't like half baked info... we learn in this forum everyday.
It's really not about indomie generation it's more like giving full information about a topic, in this case a personality.
Is she older than Sylvester Stallone?... Yet the so called indomie generation knows him, why do you think this is so.

Ps: he has better PR than this one. I am just demanding better information, that's all
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Swinger60(f): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2020
I like her.

She got class. She got carriage

3 Likes

Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by sorepco(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2020
She can't b 50! More like 65..

Updating9JA:
More : https://www.instagram.com/iamshaffybello/ .
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by femi4: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2020
padi94:
Who is shady Bello again, pls Posters, when you post stuffs like this, do a brief introduction.
Go watch Battleground
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by femi4: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2020
Romanoff:
When this woman speaks English, you'd want to turn to hear where such graceful speaking is coming from, if she's speaking Yoruba nko, like bread and butter going sweetly down your throat.

And she sings too. She was in Love me jeje, love me tender song and video.

And she's pretty too.

Too much sauce.
yet she wrote "Devine" instead of "Divine"

In my class, you must pass both oral and written in English language
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ekestic1976(f): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madam Shaffy Bello fifty years? O ga o. Wetin porsin go take small year do?
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by uyogabie(f): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Happy birthday ma.I love her eloquence.
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by afilaka(f): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
padi94:
Who is shady Bello again, pls Posters, when you post stuffs like this, do a brief introduction.

Only people that make use of the cinema regularly that are use to her face. You would hardly see her on Africa magic movies. High Quality Actress . She is on Battle Ground though.

1 Like

Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by padi94(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
afilaka:
o

Only people that make use of the cinema regularly that are use to her face. You would hardly see her on Africa magic movies. High Quality Actress . She is on Battle Ground though.

God forbid that I will pay my money to watch Nigerian film at the cinema, I am not a regular latelycos of work. Even the best Nigerian movie to hit cinemas was still a no no for me. Their films never reach there until it does. I have stayed away from watching them.
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Happy birthday ma, her accent dey burst my brain. More lovely years to celebrate.
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by leaculpa: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
shafayat bello.

Yes she's 50. Married with kids. Not yet a grandmother. Her kids are at university.
She's lived in America most of her life.

I think pple think she's older cos she entered the naija movie industry a few years ago, acting older 'mummy' roles. Unlike Kate henshaw dt we all grew up watching on our screens & who still doesn't act those type of roles.

1 Like

Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mama with an outstanding carriage,in short poise.
Elegantly slaying ,,congrats to you
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by edoman2016: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
when I tell youths never to give up, it's because of people like these who have inspired a generation.

I knew her when she used to sell hollandis material at lampese. a very good friend. age gracefully
I don't think she is the one you knew. She has always been a model and popularly featured in love me jeje music video back in the days.
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Queenlovely(f): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
edoman2016:

I don't think she is the one you knew. She has always been a model and popularly featured in love me jeje music video back in the days.

Have you heard of humble beginning
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Romanoff:
When this woman speaks English, you'd want to turn to hear where such graceful speaking is coming from, if she's speaking Yoruba nko, like bread and butter going sweetly down your throat.

And she sings too. She was in Love me jeje, love me tender song and video.

And she's pretty too.

Too much sauce.

As in ehn. She's the most beautiful, sexiest, classiest woman in the world grin. Her poise is to die for. Her accent is pleasing to the ear. Her yoruba diction is sweet, English sweet. Don't know which is better. She's so elegant unlike her colleagues in the Yoruba and English movie industry who like to form.

She's sauce indeed. The way she danced and carried herself in love me jeje is something.

1 Like

Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by yellowpepper: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
She’s really pretty and doesn’t look 50 at all.
Money is good shaa
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by jawalis(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Denique:

Just the truth
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by edoman2016: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

Have you heard of humble beginning
I know about humble beginning. But you don't know her. Someone that travelled and lived in America at very young age.
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
happy birthday
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Codyt(m): 1:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Milf grin grin
Hearty cheers
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by wethebest(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2020
undecided This woman wey don bleach her life away.

1 Like

Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2020
my best actress's......
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Thunday1005(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2020
Happy birthday to lanre sugar mummy in TMC

What I like abt her is her fluent English.
My ear will be doing ish ish anytime i listen to her
Re: Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ijedeikorodu(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Elegant as always

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job / Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife / "I Am Done Having Babies" - Annie Idibia Says As She Gushes Over A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.