Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" (56051 Views)

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) / See The Stark Diff Between Obama And Trump When They Met The Japanese Emperor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by King2019(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

I have told you countless times that you are a fool.

The christian church existed for more than 300 years before the catholic church was birthed. Infact, christianity gave birth to the catholic church through Constantine.

The catholic didn't write the bible. They only compiled it after hijacking Christianity for political purposes. The bible is a compilation of works from different authors.

I call you a fool because you make deductions from your position of ignorance and make conclusions. Stupid conclusions

That is the problem with you fools who call yourselves atheists. You see a few passages in the bible and you pass judgments with your half-knowledge on true Christianity.

The last time you quoted me, I didn't read nor reply it and I'll not read your next response. But be rest assured that I'll always point out your stupidity on this nairaland.

You can't continue to litter everywhere with your foolishness.

Illusions most times look like substance
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by TimmyA: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
The pope is a catholic and not a christian
Aufbauh:
I keep saying this that there's nothing Christian-like about Donald Trump but those who always buying into his sentiments sees him as the Messiah.

Now the Pope has demystify that myth we know better.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Zetty177x: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
EternalBeing:
If Pope truly represents the Son of the great CREATOR, he should have quoted the Bible not quoting an Atheist to confirm that him that is Pope too is an Animal. Christians are not political animals but political Humans; image of YAHWEH the Father.

I wonder o.. Aristotle was an atheist o
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Tonitoniton(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Greatgreatest(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Zetty177x:

Politicus is an Italian word for political nau.even a mad man knows that..Abi na because u still de 100 level
I'm correcting the guy I quoted, he said most people on nairaland Don't know. So I'm asking him if na politicus dey use deceive am
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by 99thEnemy(m): 2:40am On Oct 09, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Trump is not a Christian for his immigration policies but Reverend fathers are Christians for committing paedophilia and blessing guns used in killing people.
You didn't mention Oyedepo grin grin grin
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Zetty177x: 6:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Greatgreatest:

I'm correcting the guy I quoted, he said most people on nairaland Don't know. So I'm asking him if na politicus dey use deceive am

If u know,speak for urself. To be candid, most Nigerians lack basis knowledge...that's why they voted Buhari in.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Yusman316(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
But Trump ended ISIS who was killing Christians all over the world within 4months. Remember Obama said said It will take generations to stop ISIS. Its about actions not words.
Chief there was a bloodbath battle with Isis members just days ago
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Yusman316(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dotng:

Donald Trump terminated the Iranian nuclear and Paris Climate Accords,
Made a peace agreement between Israel and the UAE (and didn’t need to unfreeze150 billion dollars in Iran to do so),
ended US military involvement in Northern Syria,
approved a timeline to remove all troops from Afghanistan, demanded all NATO countries raise their defense contribution to at least 2% of their national GDP, reformed VA healthcare benefits and online access, repealed the Obamacare "individual mandate", stopped the H-1 B replacement of American workers with cheaper foreign labor, Tripled the number of federal human trafficking arrests, killed Iranian general Soleimani who was responsible for thousands of deaths, signed the first step act, acquired record funds for HBCUs, implementing skill based ranking rather than hiring by degrees, advocates for and provides school district waivers, started police reform and is helping congress with the new bills being made, created the Hispanic prosperity initiative, cracked down on Big Pharma making medicine exponentially more affordable, added over 4 million Sustainable (take notes Obama) jobs, reformed Medicare to stop hospitals from overcharging low income seniors, secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic, signed VA accountability act, increased net exports by up to $59 billion, signed right to try act, deported and arrested hundreds of M813 members, removed shackles and constraints for pregnant inmates giving birth, acquired the highest median household income in American history (AND MORE) in 3.5 years in government. What has Biden done in 59?
I get the point u are making. But most of the deals President Donald Trump called bad deals were signed for a reason, so that America has leverage over other countries when it comes to international relations. U don't tell someone pick up ur check and still believe u can control their actions. For example if The U.S wasn't the biggest donor country to The U.N, do u think its headquarters will be in New York? If The U.S wasn't funding NATO will it have bases in NATO allied countries? Same goes with the Middle East. They signed all those deals to curb Communist interests especially Russia around the world. So it was a calculated move. President Donald Trump as good as his intentions are for America doesn't see things from that angle. He simply see things from the business aspect
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Jdbrasco2: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Yusman316:

Chief there was a bloodbath battle with Isis members just days ago
Oga ISIS was controlling territories across countries before Trump came in. Now their caliphate has been cleared and their leadership decimate. Thousand of lifes was saved especially christains, Jews, and Shites who were targeted by ISIS. Give honour to whom its due. Everything shouldn't be politicized. Off course its expected they will launch attack once in a while but its unlike the terrible situation before Trump came in.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by sweetgala(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
ono:

Over the course of the past 3 years plus that DJT has been president, all these countries (North Korea, China and others) do is to "flex their muscle" - and withdraw back to their shell when Trump sneeze. Trump has hammered Iran with some of the greatest sanctions any country can bear -and he's still hammering them. China knows they can't try any funny thing with the US constantly on their back - waiting to hammer sanctions.

I read somewhere earlier that under Obama, ISIS, Alqaeda and Hamas had a field day killing, maiming, beheading and radicalising people across Europe and elsewhere. This is indeed the case.

Biden is bad business for the US and for the world in general. If you are current about world event, you will see that the Russia hoax that Hilary Clinton and the Obama administration (with tacit support from Biden) orchestrated against Trump is now a declassified, viral information for all the world to see. Who would believe that this information is not in the public space for everyone else to see - I checked all mainstream media outlet about this worrisome event, and it was not featured anywhere - MSN, Yahoo News, CNN, Wapo, etc etc. Some of them just gave a brief headline - at the bottom of their news feed.

Hillary Clinton and Obama's actions against Trump are treasonable. A coup and should be treated as such.

Trump is an imperfect person - as we all are. But I will choose him over and above the people that the Democratic party are fielding presently. These people will throw the world into chaos that we will never be able to wake from.

Pope Francis is perhaps the most controversial Roman Catholic Pope in recent history. For him to make such a statement against a sitting US president, in the middle of an election speaks volumes about the people he's serving. But like Trump has hinted, he will live to regret this speech. The radical Islamists have always wanted to take over Europe - and they're doing a good job of it at the moment. Cathedrals across France and elsewhere in Europe are being defaced, desecrated and burnt. We do not ever hear anything about that from the Pope. his sight is on the US presidential election.

May God save us all.

You first paragraph is the opposite of what all foreign policy on experts including CIA reports that suggest Trump's actions is undermining the peace process between Israel/Palestine , his actions in Ukraine had left NATO allies open to Russian attack, Iran have not been impacted by his sanctions and have started their nuclear program they were one of the earliest impacted by covid-19 and have ridden the crest of that wave successfully by all current accounts.
His policy on Turkey/Syria and rebels in that area saw Russia take advantage and stretch their naval dominance in that area.
North Korea has been given an unprecedented amount of legitimacy thanks to the orange tard, the handshake with South Korea turned out to be another action towards that end the threat they pose to their neighbors had been greatly increased.

The US military presence in germany that allows them to maintain geographic reach has been collapsed thanks to the orange tard, do you realise the african command is also sites in germany.

The premature withdrawal of troops from Iraq and Afghanistan is undermining american safety and unfortunately they'll reap the consequences in the near future, these terror cell are being allowed to reorganize we can see that in hightened actions in yemen, Somalia, kenya, Mali Niger , Lybia and Nigeria.

CCP must be having the laugh of their lives whenever they have party meetings because Trump has played perfectly into their hands, the trade war was successfully executed by them, from the adverse impact on agriculture in the mid west plus the ineffective policy of china buying american agricultural machinery they were going to buy anyway plus the failed campaign of misinformation to attack the huawei 5g advantage.
Have you had a look at the Chinese economy in the

I read few lines into your second paragraph and gave up
I live in europe and there has never been a time during the Obama years that ISIS went on a beheading rampage in europe. ISIS was born from the lybia situation and the arab spring and it was defeated before Obama left office it was a terrible lesson learnt like Afghanistan and Iraq ,like somalia like Vietnam there are military campaigns that are unessential.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by cybernaut(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Zetty177x:
When asked about Trump’s comments, Francis laughed, saying, “Thank God he said I was a politician because Aristotle defined the human person as ‘animal politicus’.

The Pope reads alot...good response..even some historians and political scientists on Nairaland don't know this Aristotle's quote
Corruption in the church. Pope is a politician and you never ask why was the other Pope resign. Aristotle is just given his own introduction about his experience in human because he create no one.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Zetty177x: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
cybernaut:
Corruption in the church. Pope is a politician and you never ask why was the other Pope resign. Aristotle is just given his own introduction about his experience in human because he create no one.

Sigh... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / Massive Fire In 4-storey Hostel In Wellington: 6 Dead, 20 Injured / Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.