Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Lolo Hails Rivers Deputy Speaker, Ehie Edison On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lolo Hails Rivers Deputy Speaker, Ehie Edison On His Birthday (621 Views)

Rivers State House Of Assembly, Factional speaker, Ehie Edison Resigns / Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination / Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lolo Hails Rivers Deputy Speaker, Ehie Edison On His Birthday by Worlu4me: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2020
The Member representing Akuku-Toru Consistency II, Hon. Lolo Isaiah Opuende has congratulated the Deputy Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Ehie Edison on the occasion of his birthday anniversary.

In a congratulatory message, to mark Rt. Hon. Edison's birthday, the lawmaker commended the Deputy Speaker for exhibiting exemplary leadership and describing him as a forthright legislator and an astute administrator.

In his words, “Since your emergence as the Deputy Speaker of the 9th Assembly, your commitment to matters of State interest, development, and progress has been impressive.

"On this auspicious occasion of your birthday anniversary, I join your family, friends, and well-wishers to thank Almighty God for your life, which has been marked by outstanding accomplishments.

“your contribution to the development of Rivers state as a public office holder can’t be waved aside but will continually attract deserving commendation from all and sundry.

While wishing you a happy birthday celebration, I pray God Almighty continues to keep you in good health and bless you with many more years of robust service to the people of Ahoada East in particular and Rivers State in general," Lolo said.

Worlu Godspower Morris-Onyeribe,
Special Assistant on Media to Hon. Lolo Isaiah Opuende.
8th October, 2020

Re: Lolo Hails Rivers Deputy Speaker, Ehie Edison On His Birthday by MickzyDonald: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2020
I didn't read the post... FTC

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Will Return Of Students To Schools Worsen The Situation? / CNN Reports On The Killing Of Unarmed Civilians In Lagos / Can We Chart A Course Of Ideas To #endbrutality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.