Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Only 25% of people have this skill - I will teach it to you! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Only 25% of people have this skill - I will teach it to you! (229 Views)

With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) / Freaky Deaths, Bizarre Ways That People Have 'kicked The Bucket'(Photos) / 10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only 25% of people have this skill - I will teach it to you! by Sintame: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Interested? Got questions? Check out more details here -> HERE

About this session

Anyone who wants to learn Piano for Absolute beginners and also Improve on Piano Techniques

Read full description and preview class videos here >>> CLICK HERE

Re: Only 25% of people have this skill - I will teach it to you! by meobizy(f): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2020
Who did the research?
Re: Only 25% of people have this skill - I will teach it to you! by Sintame: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2020
meobizy:
Who did the research?

This can be easily verified on Google. wink

(1) (Reply)

Spotlight Poetry: I Am Nothing Without You -- Ayomide Inufin D'great / Insurance / New 2020 KPMG Nigeria Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.