Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Seeds And Harvests - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeds And Harvests (146 Views)

9 Reasons Why Some Christians Sow and don't Reap Harvests / Records Of Tithes, Seeds And Offerings / Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeds And Harvests by kpakpandoN(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2020
I have avoided sharing this for a long time so as not to be misunderstood: When you provide for a man/woman of God (in substance or service), you will never lack anything. By God’s grace, all my needs are supplied so there is no need to teach anything for selfish reasons.
In 2nd Kings 4, once the Shunamite woman knew Elish was a true man of God, she started to supply him with all he needed.

While you may have many teachers, you should have a particular Father-in-the-Lord you overwhelm with gifts or service. Doing this will ensure that the man of God takes up your case persistently with God.

It was Elisha who asked the Shunamite woman what she wanted. Although she claimed not to want anything, he pressed further. On discovering her childlessness, he prophesied that she would have a son and she did. Much later, when that son died, Elisha brought him back to life.

Elisha insisted on serving Elijah until the end, and his persistence eventually paid off as he got the double portion he had asked for. If you serve the man of God diligently, he would ensure you get whatever you want.

I like to say there are certain people in the RCCG who are not permitted to die yet. I remember one woman – very effective in missionary assignments who had been in an accident some years ago. It was so bad the foreign doctors kept saying she might not survive but I was so sure she was going nowhere. Today, she is still perfectly well and doing even more for God.

Another who has been instrumental in financing the work of God had a nightmare about death and wanted me to pray for him before he passed. I laughed and told him to relax. He said it was God who told him to put his house in order and I replied “Leave it between God and I; you are not going yet.” That was more than ten years ago and he is still bouncing in the Lord.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/10/2020 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, October 25, 2020 / Victoria Osteen Sermon Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.