Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira (2848 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by sunshineV(f): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

As the pain entered through your deep bone grin
Olofo grin don't know what to type again. grin wa sofo ni cheesy meanwhile wink
ahhhhh grin grin Lmfao grin afi epe nikan lo mo ... e be like say na ur grand ma u dey live with grin
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
ahhhhh grin grin Lmfao grin afi epe nikan lo mo ... e be like say na ur grand ma u dey live with grin
Lmao shey d thing don pain you reach that extent ni.. You for signal make i calm down small grin. But but but but Eleribu si nie grin
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by sunshineV(f): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Lmao shey d thing don pain you reach that extent ni.. You for signal make i calm down small grin. But but but but Eleribu si nie grin
alaye no bust my belle grin werey wa ma lo i dey go out we go continue 4 nite... grin grin
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
alaye no bust my belle grin werey wa ma lo i dey go out we go continue 4 nite... grin grin
Eleribu wan use style japaa grin oti ye mi. Olofo wan return the phone to the owner grin grin
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by sunshineV(f): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Eleribu wan use style japaa grin oti ye mi. Olofo wan return the phone to the owner grin grin
kikiki grin come twitter make we continue (blvckopx) ur own don finish grin we go do am for dm so u no go cast grin
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
kikiki grin come twitter make we continue (blvckopx) ur own don finish grin we go do am for dm so u no go cast grin
Eleribu.. I love it here grin grin i don't give nitwit my twitter user name.. Werey wan use style beg for dm.. I dont chat with people like below picture on twitter grin

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by sunshineV(f): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Eleribu.. I love it here grin grin i don't give nitwit my twitter user name.. Werey wan use style beg for dm.. I dont chat with people like below picture on twitter grin
i bet you're on a java phone grin
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
i bet you're on a java phone grin
Is that what you could afford in your family.. Well can't expect more from a poverty stricken generation shocked
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by sunshineV(f): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Is that what you could afford in your family.. Well can't expect more from a poverty stricken generation shocked
nah...my pa is into estate management, my ma na trader, my bro dey do music but e neva blow my sis is into fashion na only me remain for skul... watin ur pa dey do? e dey repair phone for street grin ur ma sef fit don kick bucket due to fraustration grin anyways ma shey faji jo omo iya mi grin
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Wicked people. He should start ordering spare parts from Ali express. Looking for gcam before snapping a decent pics or waiting for 6 months to collect his phone back from Raya center in the name of repair. Carrying that heavy phone like cement up and down and be frustrated with useless ads together with your miui updates full of bugs. Why are you xiaomi marketers this heartless

why are you soo pained about xiaomi devices, to be sincere I've been enjoying my note 9s together with my iph 7plus,actually decided to give redmi a try and its worth it, regret every single penny ibspent on transsion products in the past

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
nah...my pa is into estate management, my ma na trader, my bro dey do music but e neva blow my sis is into fashion na only me remain for skul... watin ur pa dey do? e dey repair phone for street grin ur ma sef fit don kick bucket due to fraustration grin anyways ma shey faji jo omo iya mi grin
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin.. I frustrated the fool sote he come explain im family history for here cheesy. Chai all wetin u mentioned are for low income earners wink wink. Pray mk God elevate your family from poverty grin grin i now see the reason u dropped out from school shocked shocked. Still rolling on the floor

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
elvischukie:

[s][/s]why are you soo pained about xiaomi devices, to be sincere I've been enjoying my note 9s together with my iph 7plus,actually decided to give redmi a try and its worth it, regret every single penny ibspent on transsion products in the past [s][/s]
Transsions are useless product, xiaomi is more useless.. All belongs to the chinko family.
Meanwhile don't come and open thread here on how to order spare parts from Ali express later wink or your battery got damaged after the usual useless update
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by sunshineV(f): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin.. I frustrated the fool sote he come explain im family history for here cheesy. Chai all wetin u mentioned are for low income earners wink wink. Pray mk God elevate your family from poverty grin grin i now see the reason u dropped out from school shocked shocked. Still rolling on the floor
we no poor we no rich but we no die...una still complete 4 dat side?
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
[s][/s] we no poor we no rich but we no die...una still complete 4 dat side?[s][/s]
You poor, you no rich wink
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by sunshineV(f): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:
but una wretched grin
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
but una wretched grin
Lmao but we are not street beggars like your family grin

Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Benwallt(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Get Gionee M30. Less than 80k but super
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Transsions are useless product, xiaomi is more useless.. All belongs to the chinko family.
Meanwhile don't come and open thread here on how to order spare parts from Ali express later wink or your battery got damaged after the usual useless update

a careless user will always be careless, don't buy phones with the aim of spoiling them
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Venoms001(f): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
elvischukie:

a careless user will always be careless, don't buy phones with the aim of spoiling them
Yea because you are buying a rock... I get
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Luckybelt: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
I just bought Nokia 5.3. nice phone
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by seanwilliam(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
@op.. u can get a very neat uk Samsung s9 at that price... and u can get a very neat uk iphone7+ 32gig ( I'm not sure but u will see it in offer up thread).... this is my humble contribution
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by sagieramos(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
@OP Redmi Note 9s is your best option. I would have recommend UK used Galaxy S9, but most UK used Samsung phone are refurbished. Exynos variant is what you might get. The battery is another issue
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by zakkyzakes: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:
see the way this hanty dey cuss chai
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Akanimoh113(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2020
Samsung galaxy S9 is Good
Xaiomi Redmi 9C is Good
Xaiomi MI 10 Ultra is Good
Infinix Smart 5 is Good
Pouvoir 3 plus is Good
Pouvoir 4 pro is Good
Gionee M11 is Good
Gionee S10 is Good

Pick anyone from this list, if you have questions am ready to answer. Make sure your Quoting me
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Kunja2: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2020
CAMON 15, pouvoir 4, Spark 5. I won't advice redmi cos if the news circulating of late. Nokia too is good, Huawei etc
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Kunja2: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2020
coatofwealth:

Be calming down
I say once again, be calming down

Y so much hate for Xiaomi smartphones

Have bin using my Redmi Note 8 now for over 7 good months with no difficulties.
some people here too have been using there Tecno phones for years without complaints. Besides the news circulating about Xiaomi is quite discouraging
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by opera1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kunja2:
some people here too have been using there Tecno phones for years without complaints. Besides the news circulating about Xiaomi is quite discouraging

Tell us the news.
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by abdurrazaq(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Huawei y8p (4Gig Ram/128Gig Variant) should cost less than NGN90,000 while the 6Gig Ram Variant is slightlyess than NGN100,000.
Other than the absence of the Google play store (replaced with capable and rapidly improving App Gallery). The absence of key Google Apps such as GMS is well compensated for with the sleek and powerful design of the device. I am using one and the experience has remained second to none
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by MartinsD12(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kunja2:
CAMON 15, pouvoir 4, Spark 5. I won't advice redmi cos if the news circulating of late. Nokia too is good, Huawei etc
Whats the news circulating of late about redmi? What happened bro
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Kunja2: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
MartinsD12:

Whats the news circulating of late about redmi? What happened bro
just visit there thread here
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by MartinsD12(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kunja2:
just visit there thread here
OK you mean the numerous complaints of miui 12 bug issues
Re: Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira by Kunja2: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
MartinsD12:

OK you mean the numerous complaints of miui 12 bug issues
I guess yea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Is Muting Some Sounds / Tecno Spark 8 Unboxing And Review / How To Get Your Instagram Videos With ES File Explorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.