Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

How To Apply For A Prepaid Meter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Apply For A Prepaid Meter (529 Views)

BEDC Prepaid Meter Upgrade Key Change Token Services / I Recharge Electricity On My Opay App But Rejected By My Prepaid Meter / PHCN Prepaid Meter Codes In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For A Prepaid Meter by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Hello guys.

Please can someone help me on the modalities of obtaining a prepaid meter? I want to know how much to acquire one and what are the requirements to doing that. Also how long does it take to get it after applying.

Please your prompt response will be highly appreciated as this is very urgent.

Thank you.
Re: How To Apply For A Prepaid Meter by mamaafrik(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2020
Your location??
Re: How To Apply For A Prepaid Meter by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2020
mamaafrik:
Your location??

Sorry just saw this now.

Mainland. Shomolu.
Re: How To Apply For A Prepaid Meter by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bump
Re: How To Apply For A Prepaid Meter by mamaafrik(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

Sorry just saw this now.

Mainland. Shomolu.
i am not sure if shomolu is under ikedc but still tell them you 'll like to know the steps and procedures by mailing them the kind of residence etc at :CustomerCare@ikejaelectric.comthey will give you a comprehensive feedback in 2-3 days,(note include your digit in the letter,they might call you) or better still,whatsapp their line:+234 908 895 1626
Re: How To Apply For A Prepaid Meter by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
mamaafrik:
i am not sure if shomolu is under ikedc but still tell them you 'll like to know the steps and procedures by mailing them the kind of residence etc at :CustomerCare@ikejaelectric.comthey will give you a comprehensive feedback in 2-3 days,(note include your digit in the letter,they might call you) or better still,whatsapp their line:+234 908 895 1626

Oh.. thanks for this. I really appreciate.
Re: How To Apply For A Prepaid Meter by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
mamaafrik:

Please do you have idea about the current rate it is acquired now?

Thanks.
Re: How To Apply For A Prepaid Meter by mamaafrik(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

Please do you have idea about the current rate it is acquired now?

Thanks.
my Neighbor paid 48 k for hers last 3 months
Re: How To Apply For A Prepaid Meter by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
mamaafrik:
my Neighbor paid 48 k for hers last 3 months

Ok. I see.

Thank very much.

(1) (Reply)

Dispatchers/delivery Agent Needed Urgently / HP Laptops From 25,000 / Black Friday; Advertise To 20,250 Active Whatsapp Contact For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.