Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking (8151 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / #EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Nelly4you: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2020
When the subject matter of tattoo is been raised anywhere, most people tend to have different views, ideology and perception about it as some people believe that it is evil, ungodly and sinful.

Those who are coming from the religious angle will quote for you the Bible verse that kicks against having tattoo on the skin.
Tattoos as matter of fact is strange in the African or Nigerian setting as it is only copied from the westerners, any man that is seen having tattoo on his skin in Nigeria is often looked at as either a bad person or probably belongs to a member of an occultic group.
But however the case maybe, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

Yesterday, a Facebook user by name Ademola Olawuyi posted on a group known as "Akpos the joker" a photo of a woman with multiple tattoos on her skin with the caption "Dad, mum, meet my wife to be, reply as a Nigerian parent:
The thing is that, a man who has tattoo on his skin is considered a bad person, not to talk of a woman who will come to live under a man.
As a man can you marry a woman who has multiple tattoos like this on her skin? Assuming you don't have a problem with a women like this, can you boldly take her to your parents and introduce her as your wife to be?

Before you drop your comment, take a look at some comments made by other Facebook users in response to the question asked by Ademola Olawuyi:

1 Like

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Nelly4you: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2020
From the responses you see above, it is so glaring that most Nigerian parents will not blink to accept a woman like this to be their daughter-in-law.

What are your thoughts on this?

1 Like

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by uniqueboi1(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2020
But they would want someone to marry their sisters with waist and arm tattoos. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Nelly4you: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2020
uniqueboi1:
But they would want someone to marry their sisters with waist and arm tattoos. grin
That's your own opinion
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by uniqueboi1(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Nelly4you:

That's your own opinion

Hypo...
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by fati2001(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2020
I like tattoos, but this one is unacceptable.

5 Likes

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Nelly4you: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2020
fati2001:
I like tattoos, but this one is unacceptable.
You love tattoos??

2 Likes

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2020
She's peeling yam and probably a pound yam fan.

My son. U have my blessings.. wink

1 Like

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by DICKstractor: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2020
shocked
My love for tattooed ladies but I can never have one as a wife cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Smony: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Baddoski
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by RENOWNED2(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2020
She looks good.
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by MJluv(f): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
It looks like she's got great shape. The tats will be a major distraction in getting to know her. I won't mind having her as a sister in-law... cool

3 Likes

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Nelly4you: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
MJluv:
It looks like she's got great shape. The tats will be a major distraction in getting to know her. I won't mind having her as a sister in-law... cool
I shake my head
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by denny97797: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
My hate for tattooed gals but I can never have one as a husband
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by NobleAngell(f): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Is that a drawing book? I hope they are not permanent tats.
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Freestainworld(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
funny enough this type of people makes a great wife and mother, don't judge a book by its cover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by NobleAngell(f): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
MJluv:
May it be unto you as you have said

1 Like

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by blessedchild234(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mbanu
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by MJluv(f): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
May it be unto you as you have said
Who da fvck are you?

Swerve...

1 Like

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by mytime24(f): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Before i count 3

U better disappear back to ur spiritual husband inside d river cheesy

Holy ghost fire !!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by ElValiente(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nelly4you:
From the responses you see above, it is so glaring that most Nigerian parents will not blink to accept a woman like this to be their daughter-in-law.

What are your thoughts on this?
boom she's a billionaires daughter. African and ignoramuses
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by fati2001(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nelly4you:
You love tattoos??
yes.. based on wher it's located and not to much drawing.
but I prefer ink writing than drawing.
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Hintona(f): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
I love white tattoos
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Shebi na oyibo and she get citizenship.

Poor white woman marries poor Nigerian in Europe.

Low class white woman with tattoos all over her body, no sane white man will marry her, she is for blacks only.

Black men can carry anything and low class African parents will accept her

2 Likes

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hintona:
I love white tattoos
Shut up there
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by wallex1983(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
That's why I hate black and white TV.

You wan be white, be white
You wan be black, be black

No mix

1 Like

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Nelly4you: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nigerians with their funny comments
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by 444crop: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
What's there.... I love her like this sef
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by 9jaBloke: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
The only advantage is that she'll make you feel safer and more confident on a safari trip 'cos wild animals won't attack you if they think there's a Leopard in your midst. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Hintona(f): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Shut up there
Oya come and shut me up MUMU
Re: Which Men Can Marry This Type Of Woman? See The Photo That Got People Talking by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hintona:

Oya come and shut me up MUMU
Behave yourself, small mannerless girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Year On - Death Of A Music Maestro: Dagrin (1987-2010) / Biggest Yarnsh In Africa ''miss Corazon'' Shares More Banging Figure 8 Photos / Ten Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Showed Off Major Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.