Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,765 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) (315 Views)

Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) / Large Iranian Navy Ship Sinks After Catching Fire / BREAKING: Donald Trump Says Catching COVID-19 Was A Blessing From God(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Donald Trump has called his Covid-19 infection “a blessing from God” as he returned to the Oval Office on Wednesday despite concerns that he should be self-isolating, as the virus continued to spread among senior White House figures.

In a video message posted to Twitter, Trump said that an experimental drug cocktail from Regeneron Pharmaceuticals was key to recovering from his infection. He said it was his suggestion to be treated with the drug, which has rarely been used outside clinical trials.

Trump described his three-night stay at Walter Reed medical center, referring to the treatment he received as a cure, and promising to make it available to all Americans. 'I want to get for you, what I got and I'm going to make it free. You're not going to pay for it,' he said. 'It wasn't your fault that this happened. It was China's fault. And China is going to pay a big price – what they've done to this country. China is going to pay a big price.' Covid-19 has killed more than 210,000 Americans and over a 1 million people worldwide in 10 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OP6AHRQPgs

THE GUARDIAN

lalasticlala

Re: Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Thank God for life

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) by Freestainworld(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2020
Trump the fearless speaker

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) by chatinent: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2020
A human lion he is.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) by xcellentgraphic: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2020
8yrs for sure...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) by tobechi74: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Experience is best teacher
Re: Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) by xcellentgraphic: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2020
This man is too sound....anytime I listen to him..I'm always ashamed of who we have as president

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) by yoruba1914: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2020

More

Years

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) by yoruba1914: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2020
xcellentgraphic:
This man is too sound....anytime I listen to him..I'm always ashamed of who we have as president
of cause he is. That is why he could pull off the biggest upset in political history.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) by yoruba1914: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2020
Donald Trump has called his Covid-19 infection “a blessing from God”
In a video message posted to Twitter, Trump said that an experimental drug cocktail from Regeneron Pharmaceuticals was key to recovering from his infection. He said it was his suggestion to be treated with the drug, which has rarely been used outside clinical trials.
4 more years.
Watch the do nothing dumbocrates and the terrorist on nairaland cry about the drug and the video now
Trump described his three-night stay at Walter Reed medical center, referring to the treatment he received as a cure, and promising to make it available to all Americans. 'I want to get for you, what I got and I'm going to make it free. You're not going to pay for it,' he said. 'It wasn't your fault that this happened. It was China's fault. And China is going to pay a big price – what they've done to this country. China is going to pay a big price.'
God bless america
God bless Donald Trump
Re: Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) by dokie: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2020
In all sincerity, Trump's arrogance is likable.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Catching Covid-19 Was 'like A Blessing From God' (video) by slivertongue: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
this man boldness tire me!! haba trumpet

(1) (Reply)

Trump Canvasses For Votes, Promises Free Vaccine For Americans / Three Days Of Mourning Declared As Former Nigerien President Passed On / Elon Musk Spacex Starship SN8 Explodes On Landing After Test Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.